学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>《广交会实用英语场景对话》正文

广交会实用英语场景对话

时间:2016-12-31 11:40:07本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 韦彦 我要投稿

  商务英语是英语语言运用技能和国际商务知识互相融合的一门综合性课程。学习啦小编整理了广交会实用英语场景对话,欢迎阅读!

  广交会实用英语场景对话篇一

  C: I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's.

  很遗憾,贵方的价格猛长,比去年几乎高出20%。

  S: That's because the price of raw materials has gone up.

  那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。

  C: I see. Thank you.

  我知道了,多谢。

  广交会实用英语场景对话篇二

  C: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

  很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。

  S: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high.

  如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了。

  C: Let's meet each other half way.

  那咱们就各让一步吧。

  广交会实用英语场景对话篇三

  C: The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.

  下面我想就包装问题讨论一下。

  S: Please state your opinions about packing.

  请陈述你们的意见。

  C: All right. We wish our opinions on packing will be passed on to your manufacturers.

  好,我们希望我们对包装的意见能传达到厂商。

  广交会实用英语场景对话篇四

  C: How are the shirts packed?

  衬衫怎样包装?

  S: They're packed in cardboard boxes.

  它们用纸板箱包装。

  C: I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation.

  我担心远洋运输用纸板箱不够结实。

  广交会实用英语场景对话篇五

  C: How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea?

  你方将怎样发运货物,铁路还是海运?

  S: By sea, please. Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.

  请海运发货,铁路运输费用太高,我们愿意走海运。

  C: That's what we think.

  我们正是这么想的。

  
看了“广交会实用英语场景对话”的人还看了:

1.广交会英语情景对话

2.机场英语对话

3.广交会上实用的英语口语

4.广交会常用口语

5.外贸英语情景对话

Copyright @ 2006 - 2018 学习啦 All Rights Reserved

学习啦 版权所有 粤ICP备15032933号-1

我们采用的作品包括内容和图片全部来源于网络用户和读者投稿,我们不确定投稿用户享有完全著作权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果侵犯了您的权利,请联系:xuexila888@qq.com,我站将及时删除。

学习啦 学习啦

回到顶部