学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

关于感冒的英语对话阅读

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  开设英语对话课的最终目的是培养学生语言交际能力。学习啦小编整理了关于感冒的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  关于感冒的英语对话一

  医生:早上好。你哪里不舒服?

  Doctor:Good morning. What's troubling you?

  病人:你好,大夫。我头疼得厉害。

  Patient:Good morning, doctor. I have a terrible headache.

  医生:别着急,小伙子,告诉我怎么回事。

  Doctor:All right, young man. Tell me how it got started.

  病人:昨天我老流鼻涕。现在有点鼻塞。喉咙很痛。恐怕还伴有高烧。感觉糟透了。

  Patient:Yesterday I had a running nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat. And I'm afraid I've got a temperature. I feel terrible.

  医生:小伙子,别担心。让我给你检查一下。我先看看你的喉咙。张开嘴说"啊"。

  Doctor:Done worry, young man. Let me give you an examination. First let me take a look at your throat. Open your mouth and say "ah".

  病人:啊。

  Patient:Ah.

  医生:很好。把你的舌头伸出来。好的。接下来让我检查以下你的胸膛。把衬衫的扣子解开。让我检查你的心和肺。深呼吸,屏住气。吸气,呼气。顺便问一下,你曾经患过肺结核吗?

  Doctor:Good. Now put your tongue out. All right, let me examine your chest. Please unbutton your shirt. Let me check your heart and lungs. Take a deep breath and hold it. Breathe in, and out. By the way, do you have a history of tuberculosis?

  病人:没有,从来没有。

  Patient:No,definitely not.

  医生:听着,你的喉咙发炎了。舌苔很厚。这些都是感冒的症状。

  Doctor:Look, your throat is inflamed. And your tongue is thickly coated. You have all the symptoms of influenza.

  病人:那我该怎么做呢?

  Patient:What am I supposed to do then?

  医生:你需要好好休息。多喝水。我马上给你开药方。

  Doctor:A good rest is all you need, and drink more water. I'll write you a prescription。

  病人:谢谢。

  Patient:Thank you very much.

  医生:不客气。记住好好休息。

  Doctor:That's all right. Remember to take a good rest.

  病人:我会的。再见,大夫。

  Patient:I will. Goodbye, doctor.

  医生:再见!

  关于感冒的英语对话二

  病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?

  Patient:I have a terrible cold. Apart from that,I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

  药剂师:你没有药方吗?

  Chemist:Don't you have a prescription?

  病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

  Patient:No,I haven't gone to see a doctor.

  药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

  Chemist:Are you allergic to any type of medication?

  病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

  Patient:I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

  药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

  Chemist:(picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

  病人:这药有效果吗?

  Patient:Will this really help?

  药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

  Chemist:According to the label,yes. But if that doesn't help,then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

  病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

  Patient:Which are the best headache tablets?

  药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

  Chemist:We have a number of them. They are all very good.

  病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

  Patient:Can you sell me penicillin?

  药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

  Chemist:Sorry,sir. I can not sell it,you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

  病人:那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

  Patient:Well,then. Give me some boric acid.

  药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。

  Chemist:All right. This is a common medicine.

  病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

  Patient:Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

  药剂师:当然有了。

  Chemist:Of course.

  病人:太好了。

  Patient:That's great.

  药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

  Chemist:Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

  病人:谢谢你的提醒。

  Patient:Thank you for reminding me.

  药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?

  Chemist:Anything else?

  病人:不了,谢谢。

  Patient:No, thank you.

  药剂师:不客气。

  Chemist:You're welcome.

  关于感冒的英语对话三

  医生:

  Come in, please.

  请进.

  保罗:

  I`m Paul Marshall.

  我是保罗·马歇尔.

  医生:

  Have a seat. What seems to be the problem?

  坐下吧.哪里不舒服?

  保罗:

  I`ve lost a little weight recently, and I don`t seem to have too much energy. My head and stomach were killing me yesterday. I might have had a fever. I thought I might have ate something bad because I had the runs.

  我近来体重减轻了.而且好像没什么力气.昨天我头疼胃也疼.简直把我折磨死了.我好像发烧了.而且我觉得我可能吃坏了东西.现在拉肚子.

  医生:

  (checking Carl`s file) Everything was fine with your last checkup 3 months ago. Are you eating Ok? Do you bring anything up?

  (检查保罗的医疗档案).你最近的一次体检是三个月前,当时体检结果一切正常。你食欲好吗?你呕吐吗?

  保罗:

  I`m eating fine, more or less. Last night, I thought I was going to vomit.

  我食欲还好,多少吃一点儿。昨晚我觉得有点恶心想吐。

  医生:

  Did you sleep well?

  你休息得好吗?

  保罗:

  A little fitfully sometimes. This morning, I felt too sick to even get out of bed.

  有时睡得不太安稳。今早.我病得都起不了床了.

  医生:

  (after checking Paul`s heartbeat, blood pressure, and temperature) Everything seems to be Ok. Any other symptoms?

  听了卡尔的心跳.量了他的血压和体温后)一切看来都很正常.有其他什么症状吗?

  保罗:

  No, nothing I can think of. I must say that things have been quite hectic around the office recently.

  没有.我想不出什么来了.我得承认近来工作很忙.

  医生:

  I think you might have a touch of the flu that`s going around. And you seem to be a little tired. I`ll give you the flu shot and I recommend you take some vitamin supplements. Try to take it easy at work for a while, too.

  我觉得你染上了正在传播的流感.而且你看起来也有点儿疲惫.我给你打一针治流感的.并建议你补充一些维生素.还有.最近一段时间工作不要太紧张.

  保罗:

  Thanks, Doctor.

  谢谢你.医生.

  
看了“关于感冒的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于感冒去看病英语对话

2.感冒的英语对话

3.患流行性感冒看医生常用英语

4.关于生病的英语对话

5.有关生病的英语日常对话

关于感冒的英语对话阅读

开设英语对话课的最终目的是培养学生语言交际能力。学习啦小编整理了关于感冒的英语对话,欢迎阅读! 关于感冒的英语对话一 医生:早上好。你哪里不舒服? Doctor:Good morning. Whats troubling you? 病人:你好,大夫。我头疼得厉害。 P
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
2326997