学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 关于简单英语对话加翻译

关于简单英语对话加翻译

时间: 韦彦867 分享

关于简单英语对话加翻译

  作为跨文化语言教学的英语语篇教学课,只有注入生活化元素,才有助于学生用真实的情境来学习知识,同时也有助于学生 学会用英语做事情。学习啦小编整理了关于简单英语对话加翻译,欢迎阅读!

  关于简单英语对话加翻译一

  Steven and Julia are shopping. Julia wants to make her nails manicured. So they go into a manicure shop.

  当史蒂文和菜莉娅在逛街的时候,茱莉娅想把指甲修一下。于是他们走进一家美甲店。

  Shop Assistant: Hello. Welcome!

  店员:你们好,欢迎光临。

  Julia: Hello. I'd like to have my nails manicured.

  茱莉娅:你好,我想把指甲修一下。

  Shop Assistant: This way please. We offer multiple manicure services here. Do you want a full service?

  店员:这边请。我们这里有很多项修甲服务。想来个全套服务吗?

  Julia: I don't need the full service.

  茱莉娅:我不想做全套的。

  Shop Assistant: But the full service will make your nails look much prettier and it is on discount now.

  店员:但是全套服务会让你的指甲看起来更加漂亮,而且现在有折扣。

  Julia: No, thanks. All I need is painting and polishing.

  茱莉娅:不了,谢谢。我只想做下磨光和上色。

  Shop Assistant: OK. Please sit down. I hope you will be satisfied with our service.

  店员:好的,请坐。希望你对我们的服务满意。

  Julia: Thanks very much.

  茱莉娅:谢谢。

  关于简单英语对话加翻译二

  Steven has just had his beard shaved at thebarber's. The barber suggests him to trim theeyebrows.

  史蒂文刚刚在理发店修了面。理发师建议他修一下眉毛。

  Barber: Sir, I've finished your shaving. Wow, ittakes years off you after having a shave.

  理发师:先生,胡子刮好了。哇,刮完胡子后你看起来年轻多了。

  Steven: Really? You've done a good job.

  史蒂文:真的吗?您的手艺很好。

  Barber: Thank you. May I suggest you to trim your eyebrows?

  理发师:谢谢了。我可以建议你修 一下眉毛吗?

  Steven: I have never heard that men would trim their eyebrows. Are you kidding?

  史蒂文:我从未听说过男士修眉毛的。你开玩笑的吧?

  Barber: No, sir, I am serious. Haven't you heard that today men are becoming increasinglyinterested in having their eyebrows professionally groomed?

  理发师:不,先生,我是认真的。难道你没听说过如今男性越来越对专业修眉感兴趣?

  Steven: Do you mean that it is a trend for men to trim their eyebrows?

  史蒂文:你的意思是男士们修眉是一个趋势了?

  Barber: Absolutely. Several men have tried it in my barber shop. Do you want to try?

  理发师:绝对是的。好几个男士已经在我的理发店里试过了。你想要试一下吗?

  Steven: Yeah, let me have a try.

  史蒂文:好吧,让我体验一下。

  关于简单英语对话加翻译三

  Steven has just had his hair cut at the barber's. Nowhe wants to ask the barber to shave for him.

  史蒂文刚刚在理发店剪了头发。此刻他想要理发师给他修修面。

  Barber: Sir, your hair is done. Anything else I cando for you?

  理发师:先生,头发剪好了。还能为您做点什么吗?

  Steven: I'd like to have a shave.

  史蒂文:我想修修面。

  Barber: All right, sir. Would you lie back so that I can shave you?

  理发师:好的,先生。请您往后靠躺点,好让我给您刮胡子,好吗?

  Steven: Sure. But my beard is rough.

  史蒂文:当然可以。但是我的胡子很硬。

  Barber: Don't worry, sir. I've never cut a customer. Shall I trim your moustache?

  理发师:别担心,先生。我从未刮伤过任何顾客。要不要刮一下小胡须?

  Steven: Yes, please.

  史蒂文:请修一下。

  Barber: Now, I've finished. How do you like it?

  理发师:好,刮完了。你觉得怎么 样?

  Steven: Wonderful. How much is the cost altogether?

  史蒂文:好极了。一共多少钱?

  Barber: 20 dollars.

  理发师:20美元。

  Steven: Here you are. Thank you, bye-bye!

  史蒂文:给你。谢谢你,再见!

  Barber: Bye-bye. Welcome to come next time!

  理发师:再见。欢迎你下次再来。

  
看了“关于简单英语对话加翻译”的人还看了:

1.关于简单的英语对话加翻译

2.简单的英语对话加翻译精选

3.关于简单英语对话带翻译

4.关于简单的英语对话带翻译

5.关于简单的英语对话和翻译

2339306