学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 关于出国机场英语对话

关于出国机场英语对话

时间: 韦彦867 分享

关于出国机场英语对话

  在初中英语对话教学过程中,如何合理地处理对话材料,提高学生的英语综合技能,是每一位英语教师应该思考的问题。学习啦小编整理了关于出国机场英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  关于出国机场英语对话一

  Next, please.

  麻烦下一位。

  Here are our passports and tickets.

  这是我们的护照和机票。

  Let's see. Yes, here are your passports back. Did you pack your luggage yourselves?

  我看看。没错,护照还给你们。你们自己打点的行李吗?

  Yes, we did. Just this morning.

  是的,我们自己整理的。就在今天早上。

  Did anyone approach you to ask you to carry anything for them?

  有没有人到你们面前要求帮忙带任何东西

  No, sir. We left directly from the hostel.

  没有,先生,我们直接从旅社出发的。

  Are these four pieces all your luggage?

  这四件行李都是你们的吗?

  Yes. Oh! And these two carry-ons.

  是的。哦!还有这两件随身行李

  You'd better attach these stickers to your carry-ons.

  你们最好把这些卷标贴在你们的随身行李上。

  Right. Thanks.

  你说的对。谢谢。

  Here are your baggage claim stubs, miss. And here are your boarding passes. Your seats are 29K and 29J. Your flight leaves at Gate 7, and we'll be boarding in about an hour and a half.

  这里是你们的行李提领存根。还有你们的登机证。你们的座位是29K和29J。你们的班机在七号登机门停靠,约在一个半小时后登机

  Thanks.

  谢谢。

  Have a nice flight.

  祝你们旅途愉快。

  关于出国机场英语对话二

  A:Good morning, sir. Can I see your boarding pass, please?

  早上好,先生。能给我看一下您的登机牌吗?

  B:Here you are.

  给你。

  A:Excuse me, sir. This is your passport.

  先生,非常抱歉,这是您的护照。

  B:Really? Ugh…Is there any difference?

  是吗?嗯……这有区别吗?

  A:Yes. As a matter of fact, you can't board the plane without boarding pass.

  是的,事实上,没有登机牌您就不能登机。

  B:Gee. I must have left it in my hotel room.

  天啊。我一定是把它留在旅馆的房间了。

  A:I'm sorry sir. I can't let you pass.

  对不起,先生,我不能让您过去。

  B:But when does the plane take off?

  飞机什么时候起飞?

  A:Ugh, in about thirty minutes, sir.

  嗯,大概还有30分钟,先生。

  B:Oh, my God! What do I do now? Bone head, bone head, bone head(He smashes his head with his hand.).

  噢,天哪!那我现在该怎么办呢?笨蛋,笨蛋,笨蛋。(他用手捶着他的头。)

  A:Calm down, sir. You are creating a commotion.

  先生,请镇定一点。您会制造混乱的。

  B:(The speaker in the airport says, 'Mr. Benjamin, we now have a boarding pass by the name of Benjamin at Lost and Found.') Is that me?

  (机场广播:“本杰明先生:现拾到本杰明先生的登机牌,请到失物招领处认领。”)那是在说我吗?

  A:Could be.

  可能吧。

  B:Oh, thank God. Thank you, I'll be right back.

  噢,谢天谢地。谢谢你,我马上就回来。

  B:(Benjamin starts to run and then he seems to remember something and returns.)Ugh, excuse me, where is the Lost and Found?

  (本杰明转身正准备跑,但是他好像想起了什么,又转过了身。)嗯,打扰一下,失物招领处在哪里?

  A:It's down in the lobby. Turn left at exit B.

  在大厅向左的B出口。

  B:Thank you, thank you, thanks again.

  谢谢,谢谢,非常感谢。

  关于出国机场英语对话三

  A:To which gate do I need to go to catch connecting flight 101 to New York City?

  我要在哪个登机门转乘101班机前往纽约?

  B:Go to gate 18. The plane is now boarding. You must hurry.

  到18号门。这趟班机已经在登机了。你要赶快。

  A:Show me the fastest way to get there.

  告诉我最快到那里的方法。

  B:Instead of walking, you can take this shuttle to get you there faster.

  别走路,你搭机场的班车,就可以比较快地到达那里。

  A:Do you think the plane will leave without me?

  你想飞机会不会不等我就起飞呢?

  B:No, I’ll call the attendants at the gate. I will tell them you’re on your way.

  不会,我会打电话给登机门的服务人员。我会告诉他们你已经在途中了。

  A:Thank you so much. I would really appreciate that.

  多谢。我真的很感激你的协助。

  B:You are welcome. Have a safe trip.

  不用客气,祝你旅途平安。

  
看了“关于出国机场英语对话”的人还看了:

1.机场英语情景对话

2.机场英语对话

3.机场英语日常对话

4.关于机场接待英语对话

5.旅游英语机场情景对话

2446620