学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 有关海关的英语对话精选

有关海关的英语对话精选

时间: 韦彦867 分享

有关海关的英语对话精选

  小学英语对话课是小学英语教学中一项非常重要的教学内容,学习小学英语不仅仅是为了提高学习成绩,更重要的是培养学生运用语言的能力。学习啦小编整理了有关海关的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  有关海关的英语对话一

  A:Do you have anything to declare?

  您有什么要申报的吗?

  B:I have a camera and three bottles of whisky.

  我带了一台照相机和三瓶威士忌。

  A:OK. You'll have to pay duty for the whisky.

  好的。您得为三瓶威士忌缴税。

  B:Well, where shall I pay the duty for the whisky?

  好的,要在哪里缴税呢?

  A:Please wait a moment. I'll make out the duty memo. Here you are. Take this and pay the people over there.

  请等一下,我查一下税单。给您。您拿着这个到那里去付钱。

  B:I've paid the duty. Here is the receiptB

  我已经付了关税,这是收据。

  A:Very well. I hope you'll enjoy your stay in China.

  很好。希望您在中国玩儿得愉快。

  B:Thank you.

  谢谢你。

  有关海关的英语对话二

  A:Excuse me, can I have your passport, your immigration form and your Customs Declaration Form, please?

  请问,我可以看您的护照、入境登记表和报关单吗?

  B:OK. Here you are.

  好,给您。

  A:How long will you be staying at Hotel in China?

  您在中国的旅馆待多久?

  B:About three weeks.

  大约三个星期。

  A:And what's the purpose of your visit?

  您旅行的目的是什么?

  B:Sightseeing.

  观光。

  A:And where will you be staying?

  您要住在哪里?

  B:At the Friendship Hotel in Beijing.

  北京的友谊宾馆。

  A:OK. Could you put your hand baggage on the counter, please? Do you have any gifts, or food in here?

  好,请您把手提行李放在柜台上好吗?您有没有带什么礼物或食品?

  B:Yes, I have some fresh apples in my suitcase.

  有,我的手提箱里有一些新鲜的苹果。

  A:I'm sorry, sir, you can't bring fresh fruit into China. I'm going to have to confiscate these.

  抱歉,先生,您不能带新鲜水果进入中国。我得没收这些东西。

  B:Oh, that's too bad.

  哦,太可惜了。

  有关海关的英语对话三

  A:Good morning, sir. May I see your passport?

  先生,早上好。我可以看一下您的护照吗?

  B:Yes, of course. Here it is.

  当然可以。护照在这儿。

  A:Thank you. Are all these yours?

  谢谢。这些行李都是您的吗?

  B:No, some of them are my friend's. Do you want her passport, too?

  不,一些是我朋友的。您也要看她的护照吗?

  A:Yes, please. Do you have any carry-on items?

  对,请出示一下。您还带有其他的随身行李吗?

  B:Do you want me to put it on the belt, too?

  这个包也要放在输送带上吗?

  A:Yes, please. Would you please open this big suitcase?

  是的,请放上去。请把这个大行李箱打开。

  B:OK. Just a moment. It's just some clothes and toiletries.

  那好。请稍等一下。只是些衣服和化妆品。

  A:OK. Do you have anything to declare?

  好的。你们带有需要申报的物品吗?

  B:I think there is nothing.

  我想没有了。

  A:Any fresh food, live plants, or animals?

  有没有新鲜食品、植物或动物?

  B:Oh, no. None of that.

  哦,没有。这些我们都没有。

  A:Thank you. You may lock up your suitcase. Here are your passports.

  谢谢,您可以把行李箱锁上了。护照还给你们。

  B:Thanks a lot.

  非常感谢。

  
看了“有关海关的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于入境海关英语对话

2.过海关必用到的英语情景对话

3.有关出海关英语对话阅读

4.出国海关常用英语对话

5.过海关的简短英语对话阅读

6.出入海关常用英语对话

2650732