学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

海关英语对话短文阅读

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  对话教学是整个小学阶段英语学习中必不可少的组成部分,对话贯穿于教材和教师教学及学生学习的始终。小编精心收集了海关英语对话短文,供大家欣赏学习!

  海关英语对话短文1

  A:May I see your passport, please?

  我能看一下您的护照吗?

  B:Certainly. Here it is.

  当然可以。给您。

  A:You are here on business, I think?

  我猜您这趟是出公差吧?

  B:That's right. A German company has invited me for business talks.

  是的。一家德国公司邀请我来进行商务会谈。

  A:How long will you be staying?

  您将在这儿待多久?

  B:Just two weeks.

  就两个星期。

  A:How many pieces of baggage have you got?

  您有几件行李?

  B:Only one. In this case, I have a camera.

  就一件。在这件行李包里我放了一台照相机。

  A:Do you intend to take it out on your departure?

  您离开时打算把它带出境吗?

  B:Yes, I do.

  是的。

  A:According to the regulations, the camera you've brought along for personal use can be passed for the time being duty free,but you will have to take it out with you when you leave the country.

  根据有关规定,您随身带的自己用的照相机可以暂时免税,但在您离开这个国家时必须带出境。

  B:I will.

  我会的。

  A:Well. Have a pleasant stay in Germany.

  那好。祝您德国之行愉快。

  B:Thank you.

  谢谢。

  海关英语对话短文2

  A:Passport, please!

  请出示护照!

  B:Here you are.

  给你。

  A:Are you Chinese?

  您是中国人吗?

  B:Yes, I am.

  是的,我是。

  A:Where in China are you from?

  您来自中国的什么地方?

  B:Fujian Province.

  福建省。

  A:There are a lot of people from China visiting right now.

  现在从中国来的游客真不少。

  B:It's not surprising. Our school year just ended, and a lot of Chinese are on vacation.

  这个不奇怪。我们的学期刚结束,有不少中国人在度假。

  A:How long do you plan to stay?

  您打算待多久?

  B:About half a month.

  大约半个月。

  A:All right. Here's your passport. Welcome to Australia.

  可以了。这是您的护照。欢迎您到澳大利亚来。

  B:Thank you.

  谢谢。

  海关英语对话短文3

  A:Hello, sir. Have you anything to declare?

  先生,您好,有什么要申报的吗?

  B:This is my first tourism. I don't know what should be declared.

  这是我第一次旅行。我不知道哪些东西要申报。

  A:OK. Please open your luggage, and I'll tell you what you should declare.

  好的,请您打开行李,我来告诉您什么东西要申报。

  B:All right. Here you are.

  好。我已经把行李打开了。

  A:You should declare the camera and the film. Do you have alcohol?

  您应该申报照相机、胶卷。您还带酒了?

  B:Yes, I have got some special local product, I want to take them for my friends.

  是的,我带的是一些地方特产,想带给朋友的。

  A:How many bottles have you got with you?

  那您带了几瓶?

  B:Four bottles.

  4瓶。

  A:I'm sorry. According to the regulations, a passenger can only take two bottles on to the aircraft. So you cannot take so many.

  对不起。根据规定,每位乘客只能带两瓶酒上飞机,所以,您不能带那么多上。

  B:What shall I do with my two more bottles?

  那多余的两瓶我该怎么办?

  A:You may give them to your friends who come to see you off. This is the Customs Declaration Form. Please fill in it. And then you can go through the other formalities. Be sure to keep the form safe.

  您可以交给来送您的朋友。这是海关申报单,请您填一下,然后您就可以去办理其他手续了。一定别忘了把申报单保存好。

  B:All right, thank you, see you.

  好的,谢谢,再见。

  A:See you. Have a good journey.

  再见。祝您旅途愉快。

  
看了“海关英语对话短文”的人还看了:

1.有关出海关英语对话阅读

2.过海关的简短英语对话阅读

3.过海关必用到的英语情景对话

4.出入境英语对话短文精选

5.关于入境海关英语对话

2650841