学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 日常英语小对话

日常英语小对话

时间: 韦彦867 分享

日常英语小对话

  英语对话课教学要以培养学生语言交际能力为目的,注重丰富的情景设计,学习实用易学的句型表达。学习啦小编整理了日常英语小对话,欢迎阅读!

  日常英语小对话一

  Steven is going to study abroad, now he is consulting Lisa about applying for a visa.

  史蒂文打算出国留学,现在他正在向丽萨咨询如何申请签证。

  Steven: Excuse me, can you tell me how to apply for a visa to America?

  史蒂文:打扰了,请问怎么申请赴美签证?

  Lisa: Log on to the website of the American Embassy in Beijing and fill in the applicationforms.

  丽萨:登录美国驻华大使馆的网站,填一下申请表。

  Steven: And what should I do next?

  史蒂文:接下来做什么?

  Lisa: Then make an appointment by telephone and wait for the interview.

  丽萨:然后电话预约,等着到大使馆面谈吧。

  Steven: How long will I wait for?

  史蒂文:等待面谈要多长时间?

  Lisa: It all depends.

  丽萨:这要卷情况而定。

  Steven: What's the fee for application?

  史蒂文:一般签证申请费是多少?

  Lisa: About 800yuan.

  丽萨:800左右。

  Steven: Thank you very much.

  史蒂文:谢谢。

  Lisa: You are welcome.

  丽萨:不客气。

  日常英语小对话二

  Steven wants to apply a graduate school in America. Now he is consulting the receptionist.

  史蒂文想申请美国的研究生学院,现在他正在咨询接待员。

  Receptionist: Can I help you?

  接待员:有什么能为你服务的吗?

  Steven: Yes. I am interested in applying for graduate school in America.

  史蒂文:是的,我想申请美同的研究生学院。

  Receptionist: We have some catalogues from U.S. universities. You may check in thereference stacks over there.

  接待员:我们有一些关于美国大学概况的手册,你可以在那边的参考书架上查查看。

  Steven: Can you recommend some universities with good graduate schools?

  史蒂文:您能推荐一些拥有优秀研究院的大学吗?

  Receptionist: Well, generally in the U.S. each university has its own outstanding fields. Butthe graduate school accepts no applications after January 29th.

  接待员:嗯,在美国,一般每所大学都有自己突出的领域,但是研究 生院在1月29日后停止接受申请表。

  Steven: Oh, no. It's already February 5th.

  史蒂文:噢,不。今天已经是2月5日了。

  Receptionist: So you have to apply to begin the first semester next year.

  接待员:所以你必须申请明年的第一个学期了。

  Steven: I will think about it.

  史蒂文:我会考虑的。

  日常英语小对话三

  Steven and Mary are good friends. Mary didn't get the scholarship, and Steven is smoothingher.

  史蒂文和玛丽是好朋友。玛丽没有申请到奖学金,史蒂文正在安慰她。

  Steven: Mary, I've some bad news for you.

  史蒂文:玛丽,我有坏消息要告诉你。

  Mary: I have already known that. I didn't get the scholarship, right?

  玛丽:我已经听说了,我没有申请到奖学金,对吗?

  Steven: Yes. The board was favorably impressed with your application, but the competitionwas very fierce.

  史蒂文:委员会对你的申请表印象很深刻,但是竞争非常激烈。

  Mary: Can you help me? You know I do need the scholarship.

  玛丽:你能帮帮我吗?你知道我很需要奖学金。

  Steven: I'm afraid I can't I advise you to try again next year.

  史蒂文:这恐怕不行,我建议你明年再试一次。

  Mary: Thank you. I will.

  玛丽:谢谢,我会的。

  
看了“日常英语小对话”的人还看了:

1.日常生活简单英语小对话

2.简单日常英语对话

3.简单的日常英语对话

4.日常生活英语对话

5.英语日常交际对话

3406638