学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 大学生英语情景对话

大学生英语情景对话

时间: 楚欣650 分享

大学生英语情景对话

  下面是学习啦小编整理的大学生英语情景对话,以供大家学习参考。

  饮食与健康(food and healthy)

  A:Health is very important for our body.And healthy foods plays a very important role in it.So,what do you think is a healthy diet?

  健康对于我们的身体是十分重要的。而且健康的食物在这里扮演了一个十分重要的角色。所以,你认为什么是健康的饮食?

  B:A healthy diet should contain all the essential nutrients.

  健康的饮食应包含所有必需的营养物质。

  A:How could people eliminate food contamination nowadays?

  现在人们怎样才能杜绝食品污染事件?

  B:The government should set strict rules and regulations to standardize the production of food and punish severely those violators.

  政府应制定严格的规章制度来规范食品生产,并且严惩违法者。

  A:Why does food contamination occur frequently these days?

  为什么食品污染问题现在频繁发生?

  B:Because the food manufactures are so obsessed with making money that they lose the business ethics. They no longer take food safety as their priority.

  因为食品生产者惟利是图,丧失了商业道德。他们不再把食品安全当作首要问题。

  A:Why do many people suffer from heart disease recently?

  最近为什么很多人患上了心脏病?

  B:I suppose it is because the improved living conditions provide people with more refined grain and meat. Consequently, people have an excessive amount of fat which leads to heart disease.

  我认为这是由于生活条件改善,人们有了更多细粮和肉类。结果就摄入了过量的脂肪,从而引起了心脏病。

  A:What’s your eating habit?

  你有什么饮食习惯?

  B:I have a balanced diet and I always have meals in a regular way.

  我饮食均衡,而且吃饭有规律。

  A:How do you keep fit?

  你怎样保持健康?

  B:I am not particular about food and I often do exercise as long as I have free time.

  我不挑食,而且一有时间就会运动。

  A:Do you have fast food very often?

  你经常吃快餐吗?

  B:No, I seldom eat fast food because it’s rich in fat. And I want to keep a slender shape.

  不,我几乎不吃快餐,因为它含有很多脂肪。而我想保持苗条的体形。

  A:What are the advantages of transgenic food?

  转基因食品有什么优点?

  B:Transgenic technology can increase the yield of the crops and give the crops such attributes as insect-resistance or drought-resistance.

  转基因技术可以提高农作物的产量,使它们具有抗病虫、耐干旱等特性。

  A:What do you think of instant noodles?

  你认为方便面怎么样?

  B:On the one hand, it is easy to prepare and thus brings convenience to our busy life. On the other hand, it is harmful to our health since it contains preservatives.

  一方面,方便面易于准备,因此给我们忙碌的生活带来了便利。另一方面,由于它含有防腐剂,所以对健康有害。

  关于面试(interview)

  Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

  A:Yes, I think so.The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

  (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

  Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?

  (你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

  A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。) Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。) Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)

  Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

  (你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

  A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.(他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)

  A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

  (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

  Q:What personality traits do you admire?

  (你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

  A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.

  (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)

  (I like) people who possess the “can do” spirit.

  (有“实际行动”的人。)

  Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

  (作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)

  A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.(我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.(我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)

  Q:How do you normally handle criticism?

  (你通常如何处理別人的批评?)

  A:Silence is golden. Just don‘t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

  (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)

  A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

  (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)

  Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

  (在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)

  A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

  (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)

  A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

  (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

  Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

  (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)

  A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

  (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)

  Q:How do you handle your failure?

  (你怎样对待自己的失敗?)

  A: None of us was born “perfect”。 I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

  (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)

348739