学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 简单日常英语对话带翻译阅读(2)

简单日常英语对话带翻译阅读(2)

时间: 楚欣650 分享

简单日常英语对话带翻译阅读


  英语日常对话带翻译阅读篇四

  AI'll always remember my college days.

  我会永远记住我的大学生活的.

  BOh yeah?

  为什么呢?

  AIt was one of the best times in my life. It was tough, but I made it. I became a college graduate.

  这是我生命中最美好的一段光阴.那虽然不简单,但我成功了.我现在是一名大学毕业生了.

  BHow did you feel when you graduated?

  毕业的感觉如何呢?

  AIt was a proud day for me. My family attend the graduation ceremony. I was so nervous. I couldn't find my cap and gown, but all worked out in the end.

  那是值得骄傲的一天.我的家人参加了毕业典礼.我当时紧张死了,连学士服和帽子都找不到,还好,最后一切都还顺利.

  BWhat did you do after graduation?

  你毕业后干嘛呢?

  AI was planning to attend gradate school, but then I was offered a good job doing marketing, so I changed my mind.

  我本来打算读研的,不过后来有一份不错的工作,是做市场营销的,所以我就改变主意了.

  BSounds like you're happy with your decision.

  听起来你工作还蛮开心的.

  AI sure am. So what about you? How did you feel when you graduated?

  当然了.那你呢?你毕业的时候感觉怎么样啊?

  BIt was also a proud day for me, but I also felt like a kind of loss that day.

  说实在的,那也是我值得骄傲的一天.不过,我有点失落感.

  AHow could it be?

  怎么会呢?

  BWhile seeing others going to work or continue their study, I didn't know what I would do.

  看着别人要么去工作,要么去读研,我却不知道自己要做什么.

  AYou didn't have an offer?

  你没找到工作吗?

  BI had one, but I didn't like the job very much. I wanted to attend graduate school, but I was afraid it would be too tough.

  有公司要我,但是我不是很满意.我想读研,但又担心太难了.

  AI think you lack in the power of decision. Once you make your decision, don't be overtaken by misgivings and fear. Just go full steam ahead!

  你太优柔寡断了.一旦做了决定,就不要瞻前顾后,畏首畏尾,放手去干吧

  英语日常对话带翻译阅读篇五

  AThe poor girl is up to the eyes in study all the day.

  这个可怜的女孩整天忙着学习。

  BYeah, she has a lot of homework.

  是的,她有很多功课要做。

  AToday's children have not the chance to play, to make fun of them.

  现在的孩子可是没有时间玩了。

  BRight. So in some way we are happier.

  是的,相比之下,我们就幸福多了。

  AYeah, at least when we are children, we have not so much homework to do.

  是的,至少当我们是孩子的时候,最起码没有那么的作业。

  英语日常对话带翻译阅读篇六

  ACould you give me some advice on how to bring up my son properly?

  您能给我些建议如何才能教子有方呢?

  BHe's a bright boy, isn't he?

  他不是很聪明吗?

  ABut he always wimps out of difficulty.

  可是他一遇到困难就退却。

  BDon't worry, he'll make good progress step by step.

  别着急。他会慢慢长进的。


猜你喜欢:

1.日常英语对话练习精选

2.日常英语对话带翻译阅读

3.有关英语对话带翻译阅读

4.简单的日常英语对话短文精选

5.简单的日常英语对话短文

348954