学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 英语餐厅对话

英语餐厅对话

时间: 楚欣650 分享

英语餐厅对话

  下面是学习啦小编整理的英语餐厅对话,希望对大家有帮助。

  英语餐厅对话:

  A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?

  B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?

  A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

  B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir?

  要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

  B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。

  A: And eggs?

  还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

  B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

  A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

  B: Fried, please. 煎的。

  A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

  B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。

  Dialogue 2

  (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant) (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

  A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

  B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 没有。

  A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

  很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

  B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

  不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

  A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

  B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window? 布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

  A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir. 我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

  B: That’s fine. 我们明白了。

  (Half an hour later, the couple comes back.) 半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

  A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way. 你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

  Dialogue 3

  A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

  B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。

  A: Can we see the menu, please? 能让我们看一看菜单吗?

  B: Here you are. 给您。

  A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的?

  B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。

  A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

  我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

  B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗?

  C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee. 不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。 (After a few minutes.) 过了一会儿。

  A: I can have the check, please. 结帐。

  C: George. Let’s split this. 乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

  A: No, it’s my treat tonight. 不,今天我请客。

  B: Cash or charge, sir? 现金还是记帐?

  A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

  记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

  Dialogue 4

  A: Good morning. Can I help you? 早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

  B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up. 我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

  A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir? 您想要哪种果汁呢?

  B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong. 西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

  A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

  好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗? B: Yes, that’s right. 是的。

  A: Is there any thing else, sir? 还有什么吗,先生? B: No, that’s all. 没有了,谢谢。 (Later) 稍后

  A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered. 早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

  B: Just put it on the table, please. 请放在桌上。

  A: Do you need anything else, sir? 先生,还有其他需要吗?

  B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar? 没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里? A: What kind of juice would you like, sir? 哪种果汁呢,先生?

  B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please. 番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

  A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.

  好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

  Dialogue 5

  A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

  啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

  B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

  那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

  A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

  我听说这两种都很辣。

  B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some. 对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。 A: They might be too hot for me. 对我来说可能太辣了点。 B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

  再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。 A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

  B: There’s the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鸭啊。

  A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

  啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?

  B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.

  大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。 A: Is it near here? 离这儿近吗?

  B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

  不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。 A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again? 好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

  B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

  我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。 A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot. 您真是太好了!多谢多谢。 B: You’re welcome. 不客气。

  A是你,B是外国人)

  A:Welcome to our hotel.

  欢迎光临。

  A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?

  您一共带了4件行李,是不是?

  B:Let me have a check again.

  让我再看一下。

  A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.

  接待处就在前面。

  A:After you, please.

  你先请。

  B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?

  劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?

  A:There is a shop on the ground floor.

  一楼有个商店。

  A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.

  在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。

  B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?

  也可以买到纪念品吗?

  A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.

  有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

  B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?

  劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?

  A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?

  我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?

  B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.

  今天我想尝尝中国菜。

359704