学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 英语对话练习

英语对话练习

时间: 韦彦867 分享

英语对话练习

  初中英语对话教学是整个初中英语教学中培养学生口头交际能力的一个必不可少的组成部分,而培养学生的口头交际能力是初中英语的主要目的之一。小编精心收集了英语对话练习,供大家欣赏学习!

  英语对话练习1

  Todd: So, Selvam, you said you like cricket very much.

  Selvam, 你说你非常喜欢板球。

  Selvam: Yes, sure.

  对呀。

  Todd:and who is the best player in the world? Cricket player?

  那谁是世界上最棒的板球运动员呢?

  Selvam: According to my view, Mr. Sachin Tendulkar is the best player.

  要我说,是Tendulkar Sachin先生。

  Todd: Oh, and he's from India?

  哦,他来自印度吗?

  Selvam: Yeah, he's from India.

  对,他来自印度。

  Todd: OK, is he from the south of India or?

  好的,那他是来自南印度还是?

  Selvam: He's north India.

  北印度。

  Todd: He's from north India. And he's a very good batter?

  他来自北印度。那他一定是个非常棒的击球手了?

  Selvam: Yeah, batsman.

  对,击球手。

  Todd: Batsman

  击球手?

  Selvam: Batsman.

  恩击球手。

  Todd: OK, so in cricket how many times do you bat in one day?

  好的,那在板球运动中一天要击多少次球?

  Selvam: How many times you bat?

  击多少次球?

  Todd: How many times do you get to try to hit the ball?

  就是你要试着去击球多少次?

  Selvam: Until you are out you can bat. Until you are out you can bat.

  直到你出局了才可以击球。直到你出局了才可以击球。

  Todd: Oh, really but you only get one time. Like in baseball you bat and another person bats

  哦是嘛,但你只有一次机会。像棒球那样,你将球发给另一个人,然后那人再击吗?

  Selvam: No, it's not like that. Until you get out you can play.

  不,不是那样的。直到你出线了才可以击球。

  Todd: Oh, really,

  哦是嘛?

  Selvam: Yeah.

  对!

  Todd: Oh, OK

  哦,我知道了。

  Selvam: It's like that.

  就是那样的。

  Todd: Wow and do you play cricket with your friends?

  哇你都是跟你的朋友玩板球吗?

  Selvam: Yes, yes, I used to play cricket with my friends.

  恩是的,我过去常跟朋友玩。

  Todd: You said this guys name, what's it, I'm sorry?

  你刚刚说的那个人叫什么名字着?不好意思我忘记了。。

  Selvam: Sachin Tendulkar.

  Sachin Tendulkar.

  Todd: Wow! I don't know him. See I like baseball. Do you know who Barry Bonds is?

  哇,我不知道他。我是比较喜欢棒球的。你知道Barry Bonds?

  Selvam: Yeah, sorry, I don't know anything about baseball.

  不好意思,不知道,我对棒球无从了解。

  Todd: Well, that's OK. You teach me about cricket and I'll teach you about baseball.

  好吧。你刚给我讲了板球运动,那换我来给你讲讲棒球吧。

  英语对话练习2

  Todd: Hey, Mark I saw that you're reading a bookout there.

  嘿,Mark,我看你在那边正在读一本书。

  Mark: Yeah, that's right.

  对呀。

  Todd: So, do you read a lot?

  那你读了很多书吗?

  Mark: Yeah, I read a lot. In fact I don't have a television.

  是的,读了很多。事实上是因为我没有电视。

  Todd: Ah, you're the man.

  啊,你就是这样一个人。

  Mark: Seriously, I only read.

  说真的,我只能看书。

  Todd: Wow, how many books do you get through a week?

  哇,那你一周能看多少本书?

  Mark: A week! Ah, at least one a week, because I work all the time.

  一周!啊,一周至少一本,因为我一直都在工作。

  Todd: Oh, that's pretty good.

  哦,那相当不错了。

  Mark: Yeah, but I enjoy reading because television doesn't give you imagination, yeah I preferreading.

  是,但我喜欢阅读是因为电视无法满足我想象的欲望,所以说我更喜欢阅读。

  Todd: Yeah, I hear you. It rots your mind, I think. Ah, also, what kind of books you like toread? What kind of genres?

  恩我明白了。我想阅读可以蚕食你的大脑。那么你喜欢看哪种书呢?哪一类的?

  Mark: Well, let's see, I've got a lot of nonfiction, a lot of comedy.

  恩我想想,我看过很多非小说还有很多的喜剧片。

  Todd: Cool, so actually, when you read, like where do you normally read?

  太棒了,那你通常会喜欢在什么地方阅读呢?

  Mark: Where do I normally read? On the trains, actually. I'm always reading on the trains. Iread because I'm always traveling to work. A lot of pleasure.

  在什么地方阅读?在火车上吧。我总是在火车上看书。因为我总是坐车去工作,看书会带来乐趣。

  And it's funny because I meet people on the trains when I'm reading, they look over at mybook.

  而且真的很有意思,因为在我看书的时候,周围的人也会凑过来看。

  Todd: That's cool. I love to read on the trains.

  那种感觉很棒。我很喜欢在火车上看书。

  英语对话练习3

  Todd: OK, Hello!

  你好!

  Christian: Hello!

  你好!

  Todd: What's your name?

  你叫什么名字?

  Christian: I'm Christian.

  我叫Christian.

  Todd: Hey, Christian. And now Christian, where are you from?

  嘿,Christian. 你来自哪里?

  Christian: I'm from Norway.

  我来自挪威。

  Todd: Norway!

  挪威?

  Christian: Yeah!

  对呀!

  Todd: Wow, what city in Norway?

  哇,挪威的哪个城市?

  Christian: It's called Proshkura.

  Proshkura.

  Todd: Porshkura.

  Proshkura?

  Christian: Yes, it's close to the capital city, Oslo. About 150 kilometers south of Oslo.

  对呀,它离挪威首都奥斯陆很近。奥斯陆以南大概150公里。

  Todd: How many people live in this city?

  这所城市有多少居民?

  Christian: In my city, 35,000 people.

  在我住的城市里有三万五千人。

  Todd: Oh, really. (Yeah) Oh, wow. That's pretty small.

  哦,是嘛!哇,那相当小啊。

  Christian: Pretty small. The biggest city in Norway is Oslo and it has 500,000 people.

  确实很小。挪威最大的城市是奥斯陆,那有五十万人。

  Todd: That's the biggest!

  那是最大的?

  Christian: That's the biggest. In total, we have 4 and half million people in Norway.

  对,那是最大的!总共算下来,挪威有四百五十多万人。

  Todd: That must be nice being from a small country, I mean big in land but small in people.

  来自一个小国家一定很不错,我的意思是土地很广但人却很少的国家。

  Christian: It's nice. It's not as crowded as Tokyo to put it that way.

  是不错。这样说来,它应该没有东京人口多。

  Todd: Yeah, so Tokyo's what, three times the people.

  对,东京人口差不多是挪威的三倍。

  Christian: Three times the population of the country, yeah.

  对,是这个国家人口的三倍。

  Todd: Wow. That's crazy. So what's the best thing about Norway?

  哇!那太令人难以置信了。挪威最好的是什么?

  Christian: The best thing about Norway, the clean air, the blond girls, and the mountains.

  挪威最好的一点是有着清新空气,金发女孩还有壮丽山河。

  Todd: Do you go in the mountains a lot? Do you mountain climb or hike?

  你经常去山上吗?你是爬山还是远足?

  Christian: I ski. I ski as often as I can. Probably once a year I go, try to go skiing when I home,and it's great, I enjoy it, I've been doing it all my life so, yeah.

  我滑雪。我只要有时间就会去滑雪。我在家的时候,也许一年会去一次。真的很好,我非常喜欢滑雪,我会一直坚持下去。

  Todd: So this is downhill skiing.

  那么这就是滑降滑雪?

  Christian: Downhill skiing, yeah.

  对,滑降滑雪。

  Todd: Do you ever do cross-country skiing?

  你玩过越野滑雪吗?

  Christian: Sometimes, I used to do a lot of cross-country skiing when I was younger, but as Igot older, it was more downhill skiing. It's a bit easier. Less physical.

  偶尔会的,小的时候经常玩,但我长大后玩的更多的就是滑降滑雪了。这个容易一些,而且不用耗太多的体力。

  Todd: OK, thanks Christian.

  好的,谢谢你,Christian.

  
看了“英语对话练习”的人还看了:

1.简单英语情景对话大全

2.简单的日常英语对话

3.简单英语情景对话常用英语对话

4.简单英文情景对话

5.3分钟英语情景对话

3685566