学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 英语对话带翻译

英语对话带翻译

时间: 韦彦867 分享

英语对话带翻译

  对话教学在小学英语课堂上一直很受学生的欢迎和喜爱,英语对话教学不仅可以帮助学生完善运用语言的能力,还能激发学生学习英语的兴趣。学习啦小编整理了英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  英语对话带翻译一

  Laura:

  Uncle Ben, how did the Forbidden City get this name?

  本叔叔,紫禁城这个名字是怎么来的啊?

  Benjamin:

  Well, in the feudal society, emperors had supreme power, so his residence was certainly a forbidden palace.

  这个嘛,在封建社会,帝王拥有至高无上的权利,那他的住处当然是禁地啦。

  Laura:

  His residence? You mean the whole palace?

  他的住所?你是说这整个宫殿吗?

  Benjamin:

  Yes. The Forbidden City is divided into two parts. The southern section, or the Outer Court was for the emperor to exercise his power over the nation, and the northern part, or the Inner Court was for his royal family.

  是的。紫禁城分为两个部分。南部,或者叫外院是皇帝实施权力管理国家的地方,北部,或者叫内院是皇室的住所。

  Laura:

  Oh, unbelievable. This was too luxurious.

  哦,真难以置信,好奢华啊。

  Benjamin:

  Even the whole country belonged to him. That's why he is called the emperor.

  甚至连整个国家都是属于他的。这就是为什么他被称为皇帝啊。

  Laura:

  OK, then. I love these unique structured towers with the delicate carvings on them. It's really artistic.

  好吧,嗯,我喜欢这些造型别致的塔,它们上面有很多精致的雕刻。真是艺术啊。

  Benjamin:

  Yeah, the buildings and designs of the Forbidden City are the peak of Chinese traditional architecture, not only scientific but also suitable for living.

  是啊。紫禁城的建筑和设计达到了中国传统建筑的顶峰,不仅科学而且很适合居住。

  Laura:

  I agree. It's definitely a product of wisdom. Well, why were those small animal sculptures placed on the tops of the buildings?

  我同意。它真是智慧的成果。还有,为什么把那些小动物的雕塑放在建筑物顶部呢?

  Benjamin:

  Some of them are mascots and some are symbols of power.

  有一些是吉祥物,还有一些则是权势的象征。

  Laura:

  Why are there so many yellow things? Is yellow the lucky color in China?

  为什么这里有这么多黄色的东西啊?在中国黄色是幸运的颜色吗?

  Benjamin:

  Oh, no. In fact, yellow is the symbol of the royal family.

  哦,不是的。实际上,黄色是皇族的象征。

  Laura:

  Just like the pattern dragon, right?

  就像是龙的图案,对吗?

  Benjamin:

  Exactly. Here is the Nine-dragon Screen.

  没错。这个是九龙壁。

  Laura:

  Oh, it's really fabulous. I wanna take a picture here.

  哦,它真漂亮啊。我要在这里照一张照片。

  Benjamin:

  Sure, this will be a really good picture.

  可以,一定会是一张很棒的照片。

  英语对话带翻译二

  Ben:

  We came too early. There're still three hours before the performance starts.

  我们来得太早了。离演出开始还有三个小时呢!

  Laura:

  I know. Sorry, I shouldn't have rushed you, but I just couldn't stay at home and wait.

  我知道。对不起,我不该催你的,可我就是受不了在家里等。

  Ben:

  Never mind. What about taking a look around the theater?

  没关系。要不我们参观一下这个剧院?

  Laura:

  Why not? I'd love to do that.

  为什么不呢?我很乐意这么做。

  Ben:

  Here we go. There is a museum of the Beijing Opera art. (They come to the museum of the Beijing Opera art.)

  那我们走吧。这里有一个京剧艺术博物馆。(她们来到了京剧艺术博物馆。)

  Laura:

  Wow. Look at this. So delicate and beautiful. Did ancient Chinese people really wear them?

  哇,看这个。这么精致、漂亮。中国古代的人真穿这些衣服吗?

  Ben:

  Not really. They are just opera costumes. Do you like the embroidery?

  不是的。它们只是戏服。你喜欢这些刺绣吗?

  Laura:

  I surely do. They must have had advanced machine in ancient China to do that.

  我当然喜欢了。中国古代一定有先进的机器来做那样的衣服。

  Ben:

  No, no, no. They are all handmade, girl. You know, the ancient Chinese women were supposed to be good at needlework.

  不,不,不。它们都是手工制作的,小姑娘。知道吗,中国古代女子都得做针线活。

  Laura:

  Unbelievable! I could never do that.

  真是难以置信!我一定做不了这个。

  Ben:

  Very few can. That's why these clothes only appear in the museum.

  很少有人能做到。这就是为什么这些衣服只出现在博物馆里啊。

  Laura:

  Listen! Some people are singing outside. Is it the opera?

  听!有人在外面唱歌。那就是戏曲吗?

  Ben:

  Oh, yes. I heard there was an opera fans club. They are probably practicing now. Wanna have a look?

  哦,是的。我听说这里有一个戏迷俱乐部。他们现在可能在排练。想去看看吗?

  Laura:

  Yes, let's do it.

  好的,我们去看看。

  Ben:

  Follow me. Make sure not to interrupt them.

  跟我来。得保证不打扰他们哦。

  Laura:

  Of course not. We don't do that.

  当然不会。我们可不会那么做。

  英语对话带翻译三

  Laura:

  So many people here! What's that? It seems to be an interesting game.

  这里有好多人啊。那是什么?好像是一个很有趣的活动。

  Benjamin:

  We are very lucky today. It's the Kite Festival.

  我们今天好走运啊。是风筝节。

  Laura:

  Oh, flying kites! Yeah, I've heard of it before, but this is the first time I have seen the real one.

  哦,放风筝。没错,我以前听说过,但这是我第一次看到真的风筝。

  Benjamin:

  We can go there and buy one to fly. Wanna try?

  我们可以到那买一只来放。想试试吗?

  Laura:

  Maybe next time. I'd prefer watching others fly them now. Look, the old man's kite is a dragon. It's so high in the sky.

  还是下次吧。我现在更想看别人放。看,那位老伯伯的是一只巨龙风筝。它在天空中飞得那么高。

  Benjamin:

  How about going to the Mao Zedong Mausoleum?

  我们去毛泽东纪念馆怎么样?

  Laura:

  Sure. Let's go. I can't wait to see his crystal sarcophagus!

  好啊。走吧。我等不及想看到他的水晶棺了。

  Benjamin:

  So, do you know anything about him?

  那么,你知道关于他的事吗?

  Laura:

  Yes, I heard he was the leader of China's revolution. And with his leadership, the Chinese people founded the new People's Republic of China.

  当然,我听说他是中国革命的领导者。在他的领导下,中国人民成立了中华人民共和国。

  Benjamin:

  Oh, you know more than I expected. Moreover, he stood on the Tiananmen rostrum, announcing its foundation.

  哦,你知道的比我预想的要多。还有,他曾站在天安门城楼上,宣告新中国的成立。

  Laura:

  Very cool. And I know he was also a great poet.

  真酷。而且我还知道他是一位伟大的诗人。

  Benjamin:

  Yeah, I love his poems. Really good stuff.

  是的,我很喜欢他的诗。非常不错。

  Laura:

  It's a good thing that he stays in the “crystal box”, or no one can see him now.

  幸好他的遗体被保存在“水晶盒子”里,否则现在就没有人可以看到他了。

  Benjamin:

  Oh, I almost forget. Tomorrow will be the National Day of China. There will be a big parade.

  哦,我差点忘记一件事。明天就是国庆节了。这里会有大型的阅兵式。

  Laura:

  I suppose I shouldn't miss that.

  我想我不该错过那个。

  Benjamin:

  Of course not. Let's come back here tomorrow.

  当然不可以。我们明天再来这里吧。

  
看了“英语对话带翻译”的人还看了:

1.关于购物英文小对话带翻译

2.幽默英语对话

3.简单英文情景对话

4.小学英文情景对话带翻译

5.关于简单的英语对话短文带翻译

6.3分钟经典的二人英语对话

3704321