学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 >

关于身体生病的英语情景对话

时间: 诗盈1200 分享

  英语的学习一直就在我们的生活之中,下面小编今天就给大家分享一下英语的情景对话,要多多注意学习英语哦

  我的牙痛死了

  AOh!!! I have a horrible toothache.

  哦,我的牙痛死了。

  BI strongly urge you to change your diet.You shouldn't eat too many desserts.

  我郑重地劝告您赶紧改变饮食习惯,你甜食吃得太多了。

  ANothing works with my toothache now.

  现在说这个对我的牙疼没用。

  BYou should go to the dentist.

  你该去看看牙医。

  AI hate dentists.

  我讨厌看牙医。

  BWell, suffer then. If you have a toothache, you have to go to the dentist.

  那么,你就忍着吧。如果你牙痛,你应该去看牙医的。

  AIt always hurts. I hate going.

  它老是痛个不停,我讨厌去(看牙医)。

  BStop being such a baby. If it really hurts that much, just let them knock you out.

  别像个小孩子似的,如果牙真的那么痛的话,就让医生治疗。

  AOK, OK, I’ll go.

  好了好了,我会去的。

  BGood. You will feel better after you do.

  那才好,去了之后你会觉得好受一些的。

  我看你脸色可不太好

  AYou don't look too well. Maybe you should take the day off from work.

  你看起来脸色可不太好.也许你应该请一天假。

  BI couldn't do that. I have an important meeting to go to today.

  我不能请假。今天我有个很重要的会议要参加。

  ADo you feel ok?

  你觉得还好吗?

  BNot really. After a 12-hour flight, I've got jetlag, and on top of that, I think I've also got the flu.

  不怎么样。坐了12个钟头的飞机,时差还没倒过来,更要命的是,我觉得我还感冒了。

  AWhy don't you call your secretary and tell her to reschedule the meeting? You should really get some rest or you'll end up feeling even worse than you do now.

  你为什么不给你秘书打个电话让她重新安排你今天的会议呢?你应该好好休息,否则过一会儿可能会比现在更难受。

  BCould you feel my forehead and check to see if I have a fever?

  你能不能摸摸我的额头,看我是不是有点发烧?

  AYou're really hot. Let me get you some Tylenol to bring the fever down.

  真的很热。我去给你找点泰诺退烧吧。

  BOk. I'll stay home this morning and rest, but if I feel better in the afternoon, I'm going to the meeting.

  好的,我今天上午就待在家里休息了,不过,如果我下午感觉好一些的话,我还得回去开会。

  AZach, what's that on your arm?

  扎克,你胳膊上是什么东西?

  BI don't know. It looks a bit red, but I'm sure it's nothing.

  我不知道。看起来有点发红,但我敢肯定什么事都没有。

  AIt looks like you have a red rash all over you! Are you allergic to anything?

  看起来你全身都起了红疹。你是不是对什么东西过敏?

  BJust cats, but I don't think I was near any cats in the last couple of weeks.

  只是对猫过敏,但是我敢肯定这几个星期都没接触过猫。

  AI completely forgot about your cat allergy. I took care of a cat for my friend here a few days ago. Oh no. we'd better go to the doctor and get some medicine. Let's go.

  我完全忘记了你对猫过敏了。几天以前我就在这儿帮我朋友照顾过他的猫。啊,不。我们最好去看医生,开点药。走吧。

  BShouldn't we make an appointment first?

  咱们不需要提前预约吗?

  AWe sould, but let's just go and see if there's an opening now before it gets worse.

  本来的确是需要的,但是在情况恶化之前,咱们还是赶紧去看看是不是有机会。

  BWhatever you say. I just want to get to my meeting!

  随你说什么。我只是想回去开会。

  我一直发低烧

  AWhat's wrong with you?

  怎么了?

  BI have had a low fever these days.

  这些日子我一直发低烧。

  ADon't worry. I'll write you a prescription for a new medicine that works wonders.

  别担心,我给你开种新药,对这种病疗效奇佳。

  BThank you, doctor.

  谢谢了,医生。


关于身体生病的英语情景对话相关文章:

1.关于生病的英语对话

2.关于身体健康的英语情景对话

3.关于健康的英语情景对话

4.去医院看医生的英语情景对话

5.关于病人看病英语对话

4083717