学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 英语销售对话_情景对话带翻译(2)

英语销售对话_情景对话带翻译(2)

时间: 楚欣650 分享

英语销售对话_情景对话带翻译


  英语销售情景对话带翻译篇4

  AI was wondering whether you could ship the tennis racket overseas to Taiwan.

  我想知道你是否可以把网球拍寄到台湾。

  BI'm sorry we don't ship overseas. It's too much trouble.

  很抱歉我们不寄到海外。太麻烦了。

  AI understand you don't have a history of shipping overseas, but I am willing to pay extra for shipping.

  我知道你们没有寄到国外的纪录,但是我愿意额外付运费。

  BMaybe we could make an exception for you if you win the bid.

  或许我们可以为你破例,如果你标到的话。

  AThanks so much! By the way, is the racket really Serena Williams’?

  十分感谢!对了,那球拍真的是小威廉斯的吗?

  BYes. You'll get a picture of Serena playing with the racket and a document from her.

  是的。你会得到一张小威廉斯用这球拍打球的照片,还有一张她写的证明文件.

  英语销售情景对话带翻译篇5

  AHello. Do you like this jewelry? I made most of these items myself.

  哈啰。你喜欢这个首饰吗﹖这些东西大多是我自己做的。

  BYou really have talent. How did you learn to do this?

  妳真是有天份。你怎么学会做首饰的﹖

  AMy mother taught me some tricks of the trade. I've always loved jewelry.

  我妈妈传授我做这行需要的技术。我一直很喜欢首饰。

  BMe, too. But I could never make bracelets like these.

  我也是。不过我绝对做不出像这样的手镯。

  AI've been making these designs for over ten years. You can have a bracelet for ten dollars.

  我做这些设计已经超过十年了。一个手镯卖你十元.

  BI'll take one right now for seven dollars.

  算我七元,我现在就买一个。

  AIt's a deal!

  成交.

  英语销售情景对话带翻译篇6

  AWhy are you reading the classifieds? What do you need?

  你为什么在看这些分类广告?你需要买什么?

  BI’m looking for a bookcase, but I don’t want to buy a new one.

  我想找个书架,但是我不想要一个新的。

  AAre you having any luck?

  有没有什么好运气?

  BNot really. There aren’t any used bookcases listed. But there are a few rummage sales on Saturday. I think I’ll go to them.

  还没有。这里没有列出任何旧书架。但是星期六有几个清仓大拍卖。我想去看看。

  ADo you mind if I go with you?

  你介意我和你一起去吗?

  BNot at all. These private sales are great places to bargain. And sometimes you can find terrific things among all the junk.

  一点都不。这些私人买卖很好去还价。而且有时候你可以在这些旧货中找到一些很好的东西。

  AI learned to negotiate9 from my mother. I thought I was pretty good at bargaining, but I had a problem the other day at Kimble’s Department Store.

  我从我妈妈那里学会了杀价。我原以为我很会讨价还价,但是不久前一天在金博商场,我就有过一点麻烦。

  BWhat happened?

  发生了什么事?

  AI wanted to buy a beautiful wool sweater for my girlfriend. It was priced at forty dollars, so I started by offering the salesclerk thirty.

  我想为我女朋友买件漂亮的羊毛衫。标价是四十美金,所以一开始,我就向售货员出价三十美金。


猜你喜欢:

1.关于幽默英文短文阅读

2.有关小学生英语对话带翻译

3.关于简单英语对话带翻译

4.简单的购物英语对话带翻译精选

5.买东西英语对话带翻译

408482