学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

日常生活情景对话:英国村庄和家庭旅馆

时间: 焯杰674 分享

  下面学习啦小编为大家带来日常生活情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

  日常生活情景对话:英国村庄

  Todd: OK. Hello!

  你好!

  Steven: Hello, there!

  你好!

  Todd: How are you doing today?

  你今天好吗?

  Steven: Pretty good.

  很好。

  Todd: Could you please introduce yourself!

  请你介绍一下自己!

  Steven: Yeah! My name is Steven. And I come from the north of England.

  好的。我的名字叫史蒂文。我来自英格兰北部。

  Todd: Oh, really! Where in the north of England?

  真的吗!北英格兰的哪里?

  Steven: A little village called Gawsworth.

  一个名叫Gawsworth的小村庄。

  Todd: Mm-hm. Is it a big place?

  村庄大吗?

  Steven: No, it's about 10,000 people I think.

  不大,大概有1万人口。

  Todd: Oh, really! Do you go back there often?

  真个!你经常回去吗?

  Steven: Not so often. The last time I went back was Christmas.

  我不经常回去。我上次回去是圣诞节。

  Todd: Oh, really! OK. Did you have a good time?

  真的!你在那儿而过得怎么样?

  Steven: Yeah, it was very nice. I saw old friends and family and did the usual Christmas things.

  我在那儿过得很好。我见了朋友和家人,过了一个愉快的圣诞节。

  Todd: What actually are the usual Christmas things?

  圣诞节具体要做什么?

  Steven: Oh, I guess, uh, a lot of eating and a lot of drinking and a lot of laughing. Just general fun and games I guess.

  圣诞节,我们大快朵颐,畅饮豪饮,大声欢笑。我们还有圣诞节的欢乐气氛和小游戏。

  Todd: How many of your family members still live in this town?

  你还有多少家庭成员住在那里。

  Steven: Well they don't actually....my mum and dad live in the town...um, my brother and sister actually live pretty close to this town, so my family is all in that general area.

  实际上他们都搬家了,我父母住在镇上,我的兄弟姐妹住得离镇子不远。所以我家人都住在镇子附近。

  Todd: Oh, OK. Great. Thanks a lot Steven.

  好的。谢谢你,史蒂文。

  日常生活情景对话:家庭旅馆

  Todd: OK. Daisuke, we're going to talk about the guesthouse. We live at the same guesthouse.

  好的,大辅,我们来谈谈小型家庭旅馆。我们住在一家旅馆。

  Daisuke: Yes.

  是的。

  Todd: There's lots of people here.

  这儿住着很多人。

  Daisuke: Yep.

  是的。

  Todd: Um, what do you think about the guesthouse?

  你觉得这家旅馆怎么样?

  Daisuke: It's quite nice to meet different people from different countries.

  住在这儿很好,总能认识来自不同国家的人。

  Todd: Uh-huh, what do you do at night at the guesthouse?

  晚上你在旅馆都做什么?

  Daisuke: At night?

  晚上?

  Todd: Yeah!

  是的!

  Daisuke: Normally, I work quite early, so I start working quite early so, I'm sleeping at night.

  通常,我很早工作,我每天都要早起工作,所以我晚上睡觉早。

  Todd: Oh, you don't party with the people, or have drinks or anything?

  你不参加聚会吗,喝酒或是做其他的事?

  Daisuke: Only on Saturday. But Saturday, after I work, after work I go to Ginza to have a drink with my workmates.

  只有周六会。但周六也要在我完成工作后,下班后我去银座和我的同事喝一杯。

  Todd: Oh, OK.

  哦,好的。

  Daisuke: Then, I come back quite late, so maybe I stay here maybe for two hours or something.

  然后,我回来得很晚,也许只能回来待2个小时左右。

  Todd: Oh, really! Oh, OK. Um, and do you know everybody at the guesthouse? Do you know everybody here?

  哦,真的!好的。你认识这家旅馆的所有人吗?你认识这儿的所有人?

  Daisuke: I don't think I know everbody, but I know some people who comes down to the first floor, and yeah.

  我想我不认识所有人,但我认识一些经常下楼到一层的人。

  Todd: Yeah, you just hang out?

  好的,你刚回来吗?

  Daisuke: Hang out.

  我刚刚出去了。

  Todd: Yeah, OK, um, and how long do you plan to live here at the guesthouse?

  好的,你打算在旅馆住多久?

  Daisuke: My plan is, um, I'm gonna live here within one month, so it will be, uh, four months.

  我的计划是,嗯,再在旅馆里住1个月,也就是说一共4个月。

  Todd: Four months. Oh, you're going to move.

  4个月。你要搬走了。

  Daisuke: Yeah.

  是的。

  Todd: Really? Why?

  真的?为什么?

  Daisuke: Uh, I'm searching for the job in the restaurant. As long as, as I get the job I'd like to move and live close to the restaurant. Cause the restaurant life is quite long hours, so I have to live, you know, live close to the restaurant. Get some sleep.

  我正在一家餐馆里找工作。我一有工作,我就会搬到餐馆附近住。因为餐馆都是长时间营业,所以我必须住得离餐馆近一些。这样能多睡会儿。

  Todd: Yeah. What kind of restaurant job? Cook or waiter or..?

  好的。你在餐馆里做什么工作?厨师还是服务员?

  Daisuke: A chef.

  我是厨师。

  Todd: A chef?

  厨师?

  Daisuke: A cook, of course cook.

  厨师,当然了,厨师。

  Todd: Oh, OK.

  好的。

  Daisuke: I don't get any skills, I don't have any skills, so I have to start from the bottom, but, I want to do the Japanese cuisine.

  我没有任何技能,我没有任何烹饪技能,所以我必须从头学起,但我想学习制作日本料理。

  Todd: Oh, OK. Great! Alright thanks a lot Daisuke.

  哦,好的。真棒!十分谢谢你,大辅。

429974