学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 生活英语情景对话:可视艺术与房屋

生活英语情景对话:可视艺术与房屋

时间: 焯杰674 分享

生活英语情景对话:可视艺术与房屋

  英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面学习啦小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

  生活英语情景对话:可视艺术

  Todd:Now Jason, you're an artist.

  Jason,你真是个艺术家。

  Jason:That's right, yep.

  对的。

  Todd:What kind of artist are you?

  你属于哪种艺术家呢?

  Jason:I draw all sorts of things, but mostly I like to draw on the computer, using photoshop.

  我画过很多东西,但我还是比较喜欢在电脑上用photoshop画画。

  Todd:Oh, really.

  哦是嘛。

  Jason:Things like that.

  就像这种东西。

  Todd:OK, was it hard to learn?

  好的,那学起来很难吗?

  Jason:Oh, not really. It's justpractice. You know if youfeellike you want to draw one day, that means you're an artist I guess.

  哦,不难,只是一个反复练习的过程。你要知道如果你哪天发自内心地想作画了,那我猜你就成艺术家了。

  Todd:Wow, I didn't even know that, I mean I do pictures for the web site, but I didn't know you could draw on the computer.

  哇,我都没这么想过。我的意思是我只是在为网站作画,却从不知道还可以在电脑上画画。

  Jason:Yeah, yeah, that's right. I've made my own web site as well, so.

  恩恩,对啊,我现在已经有了自己的网站。

  Todd:Cool. OK, what's the web site address?

  这么厉害,网址是什么啊?

  Jason: www.geocities.com/replicated280781

  www.geocities.com/replicated280781

  Todd:OK.

  好的。

  Jason:A bit of amouthfulthough.

  不过还有点儿专业。

  Todd:Yeah, I'll have to write that one down. That's pretty tough.

  好,我已经把网址记下来了,那还是很难的。

  Jason:No worries. OK.

  不用担心,没事儿。

  Todd:So when people go to your web site what can they see?

  当人们进你网站的时候都会看到些什么呢?

  Jason:Not a hell of a lot but I did draw everything on there myself, every button every single piece of graphic you see on there I drew, just photographs of me, my friends,drawingsthat I've done and posted up and not really much else, but it's good if you just want to check it out. Check some photos out.

  也不是很多,但那上面的每一样东西倒都是我自己画的,你所看到的每个按钮上,每个图表上的都是我画的,只有照片是我和我朋友的,但画还是我亲自画的,其他的没什么了。但是如果你想看看我画的画,那非常好啊,看看那些画。

  Todd:I'm sure it's great. Actually I'm going tocheck it outlater tonight. So, I'll link it from my web page to your web page.

  我相信那些画都很棒的,今晚回去之后我会去看的。我会从我的网页链接到你那儿的。

  Jason:OK.

  好的。

  Todd:Is it OK if people write you?

  别人可以写信给你吗?

  Jason:Sure. Not a problem. Not a problem. I'd enjoy it.

  当然可以,没问题,没问题,我非常乐意。

  生活英语情景对话:房屋

  Todd:OK. Nicola we are going to talk about your house in Australia?

  尼古拉,我们来谈谈你澳大利亚的房子怎么样?

  Nicola:About my house!

  关于我的房子!

  Todd:Is that OK.

  可以吗?

  Nicola:It changes quite often.

  我总换地儿。

  Todd:OK. How about yourlasthouse? The last house you were at.

  好吧。那你最后住的地方是在哪啊?你最后住的那个。

  Nicola:OK.

  好。

  Todd:Let's talk about the kitchen.

  那我们来谈谈厨房吧。

  Nicola:Mm-hm.

  这个嘛。

  Todd:OK. What was in the kitchen?

  恩,厨房都有什么啊?

  Nicola:There were a lot of paintings, actually!

  贴了些画!

  Todd:Paintings in the kitchen.

  厨房里面贴画。

  Nicola:Paintings in the kitchen. Yeah!

  对!厨房里面贴画!

  Todd:Wow! That's really nice.

  哇,那很不错啊。

  Nicola:But there were paintings and then the usual things, like a fridge, and an oven and kitchenutensils.

  除了一些画之外,还有些常规物件,像冰箱,微波炉还有些厨房器具。

  Todd:OK. Wow! What was in the living room?

  好,不错!那卧室里放了些什么啊?

  Nicola:In the living room we had twocouches, and a rug, and a big book shelf, and abean bag.

  卧室里有两个沙发,一个小地毯,一个书柜和一个豆袋。

  Todd:A bean bag!

  一个豆袋!

  Nicola:Mm-hm.

  恩恩。

  Todd:So to sit in, you sit in the bean bag.

  就是说,你到我家的时候就可以坐在豆袋上。

  Nicola:Yeah, to sit down, lie, relax.

  对啊,坐着,躺着都可以,放松些。

  Todd:OK. Nice. What's in the bathroom?

  好的,不错。那浴室里都有什么呢?

  Nicola:The bathroom we had -- it was a small bathroom. There was just a shower, and a basin, and a cupboard,that was about it.

  我们就有一个小浴室,只能放下一个淋浴器,一个水盆和一个橱柜,仅此而已。

433028