学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 电影相关英语情景对话

电影相关英语情景对话

时间: 焯杰674 分享

电影相关英语情景对话

  英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面学习啦小编为大家带来电影相关英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

  电影英语情景对话1:

  Man:We can't go that way, the road is blocked for the next few days.

  我们不能往那里走,那条路接下来几天都会禁止通行。

  Woman:Oh, that's right. They're film ing a movie up there, aren't they?

  对哦,电影公司的人要在那边拍片,对吧?

  Man:Some high speed chase scene, I think.

  我想可能是高速追逐戏。

  Woman:I wonder how all the businesses in the area feel about that.

  不知道那边的商家会怎么想。

  Man:I think that they get a pretty good payoff.

  我想他们应该会得到不错的补偿。

  Woman:The movie company has to pay them?

  电影公司会付钱给他们?

  Man:I don't know about all of that, but think about it, their business gets free publicity!

  我不大清楚,不过想想,他们的商店可以得到免费的宣传!

  Woman: Oh, yea, they get to be in a movie for the whole world to see!

  时哦,全世界都会在电影里看到这些商店。

  电影英语情景对话2:

  Son:Mom, what were movies like when you were a kid?

  妈,你小时候电影是什么样子?

  Mother:Everything about them was different, even the theaters.

  所有事情都和现在不一样,甚至是电影院。

  Son:I'm really interested. Tell me about them.

  我很感兴趣,多给我讲讲。

  Mother:Well, where I grew up, we saw movies at a drive-in theater in our car with the whole family.

  嗯,我长大的地方,经常是一家人开车到露天戏院,坐在车子上看的。

  Son:That's cool. I bet you could bring your own food.

  真酷,我想你可以自己带食物吧。

  Mother:We did. On hot days, we'd take a blanket and lay in the back of dad's old pickup to watch the movie.

  没错。天气热的时候,我们会带条毯子,躺在父亲的老货车上看电影。

  Son:Why don't we do that anymore?

  为什么现在没人这样做了?

  Mother:Well, the weather might have some influence, during bad weather the theater didn't make a whole lot.

  嗯,这和天气可能有些关系,天气不好时,就没有人会去看电影了。

  电影英语情景对话3:

  Boy:There's a double feature at the cinema this Saturday. Do you want to go with me?

  这个星期六电影院要连映两场,你要和我一起去吗?

  Girl:What are the movies that are playing?

  放映什么电影?

  Boy:There's an action movie with Harrison Ford and a chick flick with Susan Sarandon.

  一部是哈里森·福特的动作片,另外一部的女主角是苏珊·萨兰登。

  Girl:I've never seen a movie I don't like that had Harrison Ford in it.

  只要是哈里森·福特演的电影,我应该都会喜欢。

  Boy:So,is that a yes?

  所以,你要去吗?

  Girl:Yes. What time does it start and do you want to meet me there?

  是的,几点开始,我们在电影院见面吗?

  Boy:It starts at one and yea, let's meet there. It's the cinema on the corner of Lincoln and Main.

  一点开始。好啊,我们在那里碰面,林肯街和缅因街交汇处那家戏院。

  Girl:Great! I have a coupon for free popcorn at that theater!

  太好了!我有那家戏院的免费爆米花券!

  电影英语情景对话4:

  Man:Do you remember what the ratings of movies stand for?

  你还记得电影分级代表的意思吗?

  Woman:Yes, G stands for General Audiences, PG means Parental Guidance suggested, R is restricted to audiences under 18 and X means explicit content.

  是的,G代表普遍级,PG代表保护级,R代表限制级,未满十八岁不得观看,X代表严加限制级。

  Man:Does anyone pay any attention to those ratings anymore?

  现在还有人会遵守分级吗?

  Woman:Remember when we were kids? Theaters wouldn't let kids in to PG moives without a parent.

  还记得我们小时候吗?保护级的电影如果没有父母陪同,电影院就不会让孩子进去。

  Man:I remember that I never saw an X moives even displayed.

  我记得那时根本没有X级电影。

  Woman:Now with video rentals it's all a personal matter.

  观在有了录像带出租店,分级就变成个人的选择了。

  Man:Yea, I never see theaters turn people away for their age anymore either.

  是啊。我现在也没看过电影院会因为一个人的年龄而赶他走的情况。

  Woman:Now we have to make a choice about what we will see and what we won't.

  现在我们只能自己把关,决定哪些能看,哪些不能。

444566