学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 有关食物情景对话

有关食物情景对话

时间: 焯杰674 分享

有关食物情景对话

  美食是日常中很普遍的话题之一,在英语听力考试中也是常考的问题,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家介绍有关食物情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!

  有关食物情景对话篇1

  Adrienne: So, Mike, you don't eat fast food, huh?

  埃德里安娜:迈克,你不吃快餐,对吧?

  Mike: No, no. I find fast food not very healthy and I try to eat healthy and try to live a healthy kind of lifestyle.

  迈克:不吃,我不吃。我认为快餐非常不健康,我尽量吃得更健康,尽量以健康的生活方式生活。

  Adrienne: How do you do that?

  埃德里安娜:你是怎么做的?

  Mike: Well, I'm going to the gym, not smoking, just generally trying not to do too much bad stuff for your body I guess, you know like over doing things.

  迈克:嗯,我去健身房,不抽烟,一般不做太多对身体有害的事情,你知道像过度做一些事情之类的。

  Adrienne: What kind of things do you think are bad for your body?

  埃德里安娜:你认为哪类事情是对身体有害的?

  Mike: Stress, probably the worst thing is stress, but of course I think anything you do to much of, like you know, for example, if you, if you're somebody who smokes then smoking too much is probably a bad thing, although of course smoking I think is not good at all, but anyways, or, like if some people, if you want to go out for drinks then drinking too much is probably a bad thing, or eating too much is a bad thing so, so everything I think in balance is the healthiest thing.

  迈克:压力,压力可能是对身体最有害的,当然我认为任何事做过了都不好,比如,如果你抽烟抽得很厉害,那就是件坏事,而且我认为抽烟一点好处都没有,当然,如果有些人喝酒喝得很凶,那也是不好的事,还有吃太多东西也是坏事,所以我认为不管什么事,保持平衡是最健康的方式。

  Adrienne: Moderation is the key!

  埃德里安娜:关键就是要适度!

  Mike: That's the word.

  迈克:没错,就是这个。

  Adrienne: So what kind of things do you do to stay healthy?

  埃德里安娜:那你做什么来保持健康呢?

  Mike: Um, well, wake up, I mean wake up early, go for a run or go to the gym in the morning, everyday, and then just try to eat a balanced diet, not eat a lot of, like you said at the beginning, like fast food and stuff I stay away from in general, and not try to over do it with, try not to get toostressed out about things at work, and also try not to party too much.

  迈克:嗯,早起,每天早上去跑步或是去健身,饮食要均衡,像你刚开始说的垃圾食品,就不要吃太多,通常这都是我不吃的食物,同时做事不要做得太过,工作中不要有太多的压力,尽量不要参加太多派对。

  Adrienne: Do you have any fast food that you like to eat just once in awhile, just as a special treat?

  埃德里安娜:你偶尔会不会吃一次快餐,就像特别待遇一样?

  有关食物情景对话篇2

  Todd: Ah, so Alan, you know, you were a baker so can you explain to the listeners: how do you bake bread?

  托德:艾伦,你曾经做过面包师,你能跟听众解释一下怎么烘焙面包吗?

  Alan: Well, you need, to make your basic white bread, white pan bread we call it, you need flour,yeast, sugar, shortening, salt, and water, so depending on how much you want to make, you, first of all, you throw in the flour into a big mixing bowl. Then you throw in the sugar, salt, and the shortening. You give it a mix. Turn on the machine and mix it a little bit because you don't want to have the yeast in direct contact the salt, because salt if it's in direct contact with the yeast, it kills, the yeast will not react and make the bread rise.

  艾伦:你需要,嗯,做最基本的白面面包,我们称之为模制白面面包,你需要准备面粉、酵母粉、白糖、起酥油,盐和水,量要取决于你想做多大的面包,首先,把面粉倒入一个大的搅拌碗中。然后放入白糖、盐和起酥油。把它们搅拌在一起。把机器打开,然后搅拌,因为不能让盐和酵母粉直接接触,如果盐和酵母粉直接接触会使酵母失活,酵母就不会起作用,不能用来发面了。

  Todd: Oh.

  托德:哦。

  Alan: Then you take the yeast. Whatever amount of yeast you have, and the best way to do it, is you take your water, the amount of water that you need and you break up the yeast into the water, dissolve it in the water, and then start the mixer and as the flour and all the other ingredients are mixing, you pour the water in slowly until you get the consistency that you want. That's one way or you can, after you mixed up the flour, the sugar and the salt and the shortening, a little bit, enough that it's mixed, blended together, you can just add the yeast into the mixture and then add the water, so you mix it until you, probably about, I think about eight minutes, or nine minutes, unitl the dough is developed, and it's a glob and you stop the mixer, you pull it off the bowl, you let it sit on thebench for about five minutes. You let it rise. Then you divide it up, into I think about maybe two kilos, it depends on how big you want you loaf. Usually loaves are between seven and eight hundred grams, maybe one kilo. Divide it up and mold it and put it into the pan. It goes into a proofer. The proofer is a steam box with heat. Moisture and heat, and the bread rises and then when it's at a certain level in the proofer you take it out and put it in the oven.

  艾伦:之后要加入酵母粉。不论你放多少酵母粉,最好的方法都是你要加入一定量的水,在酵母粉中加入水进行溶化,之后进行搅拌,把面粉和其他配料放在一起搅拌,慢慢地往里加水,直到得到你想要的粘稠度。这是一种方法,或者在搅拌面粉、白糖、食盐和起酥油之后,在将这些配料搅拌在一起以后,你可以把酵母粉加入到里面,之后再加入水进行搅拌,我想大概搅拌八九分钟吧,面团发了以后就可以停止搅拌了,把面团从碗里拿出来,在台子上放五分钟。让面团发起来。之后就可以把面团分成……我想面团大概有两公斤重,取决于你想要的面包重量。通常情况下一条面包的重量在700克和800克之间,也许有一公斤。将面团分成等份,用模具制作,之后把它们放在烤盘里,放到发酵箱中。发酵箱是可以加热的蒸箱。在湿气和热量的作用下,面包会膨起,在到达一定程度后就可以把它拿出来放进烤箱里了。

  Todd: OK. Sounds good. How long does it have to be in the oven?

  托德:好的。听起来不错。那需要放进烤箱里烤多长时间呢?

  Alan: The oven? Usually about twenty minutes.

  艾伦:烤箱吗?通常要20分钟左右。

  Todd: And that's it. It's done.

  托德:好了。完成了。

  Alan: And then you pull it out of the oven and it's done. Fresh baked bread.

  艾伦:之后把面包从烤箱里拿出来就完成了。新鲜出炉的烤面包。

  有关食物情景对话篇3

  AAll the food smells tasty today and makes my mouth water.

  今天所有的食物闻起来都很香,我都流口水了。

  BLet's line up here. This line seems a little shorter.

  我们在这儿排队吧。这一队看起来短些。

  AWhat's on the menu today?

  今天的菜单上有什么?

  BFish, beef, pork, chicken, vegetables and beancurd. For staple food we have rice, steamed bread, stuffed buns and noodles.

  有鱼、牛肉、猪肉、鸡肉、青菜和豆腐。主食有米饭、馒头、包子和面条。

  AOh,we're lucky today, aren't we?

  噢,今天我们很幸运,不是吗?

  BI'd rather take stewed cabbage with beef.

  我想吃牛肉炖白菜。

  AI think I'll take fried fish, because fish is one of my favorites.

  我想吃炸鱼,因为鱼是我最喜欢的。

  BThat's good, we can share what we have. Here we are. You go ahead.

  那太好了,我们可以分享我们的菜。到我们了,你先买。

  A(They get everything ready)Here is a free table. Let's sit down. Help yourself to some fish please. Isn't it delicious and appetizing?

  (他们买好了)这里有一张空桌子。我们坐下吧,请吃鱼。难道不好吃,看着很有食欲吗?

  BI'm sorry I don't like it's a little too salty.

  很抱歉我不喜欢。有点咸。

  AI see. You people from south prefer sweet, don't you?

  我知道你们南方人喜欢吃甜食,是吗?

  BYes, I like the fish cooked in sweet and sour sauce best. Try some beef, please.

  对,我最喜欢吃糖醋鱼。请吃点牛肉吧。

  AThank you. I'm through with one steamed bread and I'd like a second helping.

  谢谢你。我已吃完一个馒头了,而且我还想吃一个。

  BYour appetite is good.

  你的胃口不错。

  AI'm always feeling hungry.

  我总是感到饿。


猜你喜欢:

1.英语日常对话有关食物

2.有关饮食英语情景对话

3.关于谈论食物英语情景对话

4.关于食物英语演讲稿

5.关于商业的英语对话

6.英语日常交际对话

456891