学习啦 > 学习英语 > 专业英语 > 商务英语 > 商务英语日常对话

商务英语日常对话

时间: 桂香1115 分享

商务英语日常对话

  商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,怎么进行日常的对话呢?下面由学习啦小编为大家整理的商务英语日常对话,希望大家喜欢!

  商务英语日常对话

  A : I would like to ask you a question. 我想问你一个问题

  B : Yes. Please do. 好,请说。

  A : Would you care to answer my question on the warranty? 你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

  B : I do not know whether you care to answer right away 我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

  A : I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing. 我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

  B : Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said? 抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

  A : It would help if you could try to speak a little slower. 请你尽量放慢说话速度。

  B : I will try. 我会试试看。

  A : Could you please explain the premises of your argument in moredetail? It will help me understand the point you are trying to make. We cannotproceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect tothe manner of payment. 你能详细说明你们的论据吗?这会帮助我了解你们的重点。我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

  B : Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particularmarkets you foresee for our product. We really need more specific information about your technology. 事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

  商务英语会话中常见的句子和短语

  Excuse me, but aren't you Mr. Smith from America? 对不起,您是美国来的史密斯先生吗?

  Here's my card / name card / business card. 这是我的名片。

  We've been looking forward to meeting you. 我们一直在期待见到您。

  I'm delighted to meet you at last. 很高兴终于见到您了。

  How nice to meet you again! 又见到你真是太高兴了。

  Is this your first time to China? 您是第一次来中国吗?

  You can call me at my office during the day or at my home after six p.m. … 白天可以打我办公室电话。下午6点以后可以打我家里电话。

  Direct contact will do good to both sides. 会晤对双方都有好处。

  Are there any sights you'd like to see while you are in Nanjing? 在南京期间,你想去哪里观光一番?

  Is there any place you'd like to visit in particular? I could help you arrange that. 你有没有什么地方想要参观的?我可以为你安排。

  I'll accompany you to the hotel. 我将陪你去旅馆。

  Would you like an informal dinner with us tonight? 今晚我们吃顿便饭,怎么样?

  Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让你久等了。

  I'm sorry I'm late. 对不起我来晚了。

  商务英语日常口语中的常见句式

  1. add up to

  合计达;总括起来意味着。此语本义指"合计为",在日常生活中多用喻义,即"总括起来意味着"。在使用中应注意与"add up"一词的区别。"add up"本指"把 … 加起来",其喻义为"言之有理,说得通"。

  如:The facts just don't add up.(这些事情合计起来不对头。)

  A: The cashier said he had locked the safe before he left. 出纳说他走时把保险柜锁上了。

  B: But how did the money disappear from it if it was locked? 如果锁上了那钱怎么没的?

  B: What do you think it all adds up to? 你想这一切意味着什么?

  A: It adds up to the fact that we have been cheated. 意味着我们被骗了。

  2.商务英语日常口语词汇:agree to differ

  求同存异。指的是"各自保留不同意见",意即"求同存异"。

  A: What do you mean? 你是什么意思?

  B: Considering the major contracts they might give us, I overlooked the small loss. 考虑到他们可能与我们签订大宗合同,小小的损失我就忽略不计了。

3658053