实用英语 位置:首页>学习英语>生活英语>实用英语>《日常生活实用英语情景…》正文

日常生活实用英语情景对话

学习啦【实用英语】 编辑:焯杰 发布时间:2016-08-27

  英语情景对话对于提升我们的英语交际能力十分重要,下面学习啦小编为大家带来日常生活英语情景对话,供大家参考学习。

  日常生活英语情景对话1:

  Jason: Come on! It's time to go.

  杰森:快点儿!该走了!

  Kate: Wait a minute. Just hold your horses! What's your hurry, anyway?

  凯特:等一等。你就耐心等一下吧。你急什么呢?

  Jason: We've got to get gas. And there might be a bit of a line-up at the station. There was the last time I went and I don't feel like waiting too long this time.

  杰森:我们得去加点油。也许还得在加油站排队呢。上次我去就是这个样子,这次我可不想再等那么长时间了。

  Kate: That won't take long.

  凯特:那花不了多长时间。

  Jason: Well, it won't if there's no line at the pump.

  杰森:是啊,如果加油站那儿没人排队就不会等那么长时间了。

  Kate: Well. I'm not quite ready.

  凯特:嗯,但我还没有完全准备好呢。

  Jason: I'll give you five more minutes, and then I'm going without you!

  杰森:我再给你五分钟,然后我就走了,不带你了。

  Kate: You wouldn't do a thing like that!

  凯特:你不会那么做的!

  Jason: Of course I would!

  杰森:我当然会那么做!

  Kate: But I'm your favorite, you wouldn't be so mean to me, would you?

  凯特:我可是你最爱的人啊,你不会对我那么刻薄的,是吗?

  Jason: Who says?

  杰森:谁说的?

  日常生活英语情景对话2:

  Husband: You look worried. What's wrong?

  丈夫:你看起来很忧虑。怎么了?

  Wife: I got fired today, but I have no idea why.

  妻子:我今天被炒鱿鱼了,但是我却不知道原因。

  Husband: I thought you were an excellent secretary. What went wrong?

  丈夫:我觉得你是一个相当出色的秘书。哪儿出错了呢?

  Wife: I don't know. It seems that my manager doesn't agree with you. I guess he thinks I'm not efficient, or something.

  妻子:我不知道。似乎我的老板并不认同你的观点,他可能觉得我工作效率不高,或是什么的。

  Husband: Forget about it. I'm sure the boss will come to regret his decision.

  丈夫:忘了这事吧。我肯定你的老板会为他所做出的决定后悔的。

  Wife: Maybe. But now I have nothing to do. I'm worried about the money. What will we do for rent?

  妻子:也许吧。但是现在我无事可做。我在担心钱的问题。我们的租金该怎么办呢?

  Husband: Don't worry about it too much. I understand how you feel, but you can't let it bother you too much. Besides, you

  still have the kids to look after. We will find a way out of this problem.

  丈夫:不要过于担忧了。我理解你的感受,但是你也不能为此过度烦恼。而且,你还有孩子要照看呢。我们会找到解决问题的办法的。

  Wife: But I didn't want to be a housewife. I like working. Do you really think we'll be OK?

  妻子:但我并不想当一个家庭主妇。我喜欢上班。你真觉得我们会没事吗?

  Husband: Of course. I think you can get another job easily. You're good at what you do and I believe in you.

  丈夫:当然。我觉得你很容易就可以找到另一份工作。你很擅长你所从事的工作,我相信你。

  Wife: Thanks for your support. I'll do my best.

  妻子:多谢你的支持。我会努力的。

  日常生活英语情景对话3:

  Man: Is something wrong? Can I help?

  男人:有什么问题吗?我能帮什么忙吗?

  Woman: I just moved here and I'm a little confused. I need a laundromat. Can you tell me where the nearest one is?

  女人:我刚搬到这里,有点儿摸不着头脑。我想去自助洗衣店。你能告诉我最近的在哪儿吗?

  Man: Let me think.

  男人:让我想想。

  Woman: Is it far away from here?

  女人:离这儿远吗?

  Man: Not really. The nearest one is on Garfield Street. Head straight down this road until you reach the bowling alley, turn

  right and walk two blocks. That's Garfield, turn left and the laundromat is in the middle of the block on the right side,

  next to a drugstore.

  男人:不怎么远。最近的一个是在盖菲尔德街。沿着这条马路一直走,一直走到保龄球馆,右转再走两个街区,就到盖菲尔德街了。然后左转,自助洗衣店就在右侧街区的中部,挨着药店。

  Woman: Got it, straight to the bowling alley, tum right and go two blocks, then left, it's next to a drugstore.

  女人:知道了,直走一直到保龄球馆,向右转再过两个街区,然后左转,挨着药店的那个就是了。

  Man: Correct.

  男人:就是这么走。

  Woman: Thank you very much.

  女人:非常感谢。

  Man: You're welcome.

  男人:不用谢。

  日常生活英语情景对话4:

  Jim: Can I ask you a question?

  吉姆:我能问你个问题吗?

  Lily: Sure, go ahead.

  莉莉:当然,你问吧。

  Jim: Do you think rich people are much happier?

  吉姻!你觉得富人会更快乐吗?

  Lily: I doubt it. I don't think happiness and wealth are really related. I think if you don't have money you'd be unhappy.

  but having money doesn't mean you'd be happy.

  莉莉:我拿不准。我觉得幸福和财富不是绝对相关的,你没有钱可能会不快乐,可是有了钱也不一定就意味着真正的快乐。

  Jim: What do you mean?

  吉姆:这是什么意思啊?

  Lily: Well, when you're rich, you can buy whatever you want. But it is difficult to trust other people; they might just want

  your money. So it might be hard to make real friends. I imagine it is kind of lonely.

  莉莉:嗯,当你富有的时候,你可以想买什么就买什么。,但是你却不能轻易相信别人了,他们想要的也许只是你的钱。这样的话,就很难交到真正的朋友。我猜想内心肯定是孤独的。

  Jim: So you are saying that rich people are unhappy?

  吉姆:那么你的意思是说富人不快乐吗?

  Lily: Not exactly. Compare the rich with the poor, and you will see completely. The rich are not just happy because they

  have money. Poor people, on the other hand,are unhappy because they have to worry all the time about money for food and their

  apartment. They might have a few more friends but with no money they have a hard life.

  莉莉:也不完全是。拿穷人和富人作对比,你就完全明白了。富人并不是因为有钱才快乐。另一方面,穷人也不快乐,他们不得不为吃的和住的费用而发愁。他们也许会比富人多几个朋友,但是没有钱,生活仍然很艰辛。

  Jim: I got it. Money and happiness aren't really related.

  吉姆:我明白了。金钱和幸福的确不是绝对相关的。

日常生活实用英语情景对话相关文章:

1.生活常用英语对话

2.日常实用的英语对话

3.简单的日常英语对话

4.有关日常生活情景对话

5.英语看病情景实用对话

本文已影响
网友评论

Copyright © 2006 - 2016 XUEXILA.COM All Rights Reserved

学习啦 版权所有