学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语听力 > 剑桥英语听力

剑桥英语听力

时间: 玉莲928 分享

剑桥英语听力

  关于剑桥英语听力的素材,是需要慢慢攻克的。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的剑桥英语听力的相关知识,供大家参阅!

  剑桥英语听力篇1

  So the next thing is to decide what exactly we need to write about in the report that goes withthe stories, and how we're going to divide the work.

  那接下来的事情就是决定我们究竟要在跟故事一起交的报告里写什么了,以及如何分工。

  Right, Helen.

  没错,Helen。

  What do you think about including a section on how we planned the project as a whole,Jeremy?

  Jeremy,你觉得以我们一起策划这个课题的始末为内容写一个章节怎么样?

  That's probably quite important.

  那部分内容可能相当重要。

  Yeah. Well, you've had most of the good ideas so far.

  对,到目前为止大部分好想法都是你提出来的。

  How do you feel about drafting something, then we can go through it together and discuss it?

  你觉得先写个草稿怎么样?然后我们就可以一起过一遍,再讨论一下。

  OK, that seems reasonable.

  好啊,似乎蛮合理的。

  And I could include something on how we came up with the ideas for our two stories, couldn'tI?

  我还可以把我们是如何想出来这两个故事的包括在内,对吧?

  WeII I've started writing something about that so why don't you do the same and we caninclude the two things.

  我已经开始写了一点关于这方面的东西,所以你不妨也这么做,然后我们可以把这两个都列进去。

  Right. So what about our interpretation of the stories?

  好的,那我们对这些故事的说明呢?

  Do we need to write about what we think they show,

  我们要写一下我们认为它们表达了什么东西吗?

  like the value of helping other people, all that sort of thing?

  像应该乐于助人这样的价值观之类的。

  That's gonna come up later isn't it?

  那是之后才要提及的事情,不是吗?

  I think everyone in the class is going to read each other's stories

  我记得应该是班上每个人要先读一读彼此的故事,

  and come up with their own interpretations which we're going to discuss.

  然后再提出他们对自己故事的说明以供我们讨论。

  Oh, I missed that.

  哦,我把这一点漏了。

  So it isn't going to be part of the report at all?

  那根本不用把它包括在报告里了?

  No. But we need to write about the illustrations,

  不用,但是我们需要把图示写出来,

  because they're an essential element of children's experience of reading the stories.

  因为它们在孩子们对这些故事的阅读体验方面是很重要的一环。

  It's probably easiest for you to write that section, as you know more about drawing than I do.

  因为你对画画了解得比我要多,所以你来写这部分内容可能最简单不过了。

  Maybe, but I find it quite hard to write about.

  也许吧,但是我觉得这部分很难写啊。

  I'd be happier if you did it.

  如果你来写的话我会更开心。

  OK. So when do you think...

  好吧,那你觉得什么时候...

  剑桥英语听力篇2

  Hello, Helen. Sorry I'm late.

  Helen,你好,对不起,我迟到了。

  Hi, Jeremy, no problem. Well we'd better work out where we are on our project, I suppose.

  你好,Jeremy,没关系的。我想我们最好确定一下这个课题我们进行到哪了。

  Yeah. I've looked at the drawings you've done for my story, 'The Forest',

  好的,我已经看过你为我的故事画的图了,叫'The Forest'对吧,

  and I think they're brilliant — they really create the atmosphere I had in mind when I waswriting it.

  我觉得你画得特别棒,简直画出了我写这篇故事时脑子里浮现的场景。

  I'm glad you like them.

  你喜欢就好。

  There are just a few suggestions I'd like to make.

  不过我想给你提几个建议。

  Go ahead.

  尽管说就是了。

  Now, I'm not sure about the drawing of the cave — it's got trees all around it,

  我觉得关于洞穴的这幅画还有待改善,它四周都是树,

  which is great, but the drawing's a bit too static, isn't it?

  这很好,但是我觉得这幅画有点太静态了,你不觉得吗?

  I think it needs some action.

  我认为需要在里面加点动作。

  Yes, there's nothing happening.

  是啊,里面一点动静都没有。

  Perhaps I should add the boy — Malcolm, isn't it?

  也许我应该把那个小男孩也画进去,他叫Malcolm,对吧?

  He would be walking up to it.

  可以画成他正在走近那个洞穴。

  Yes, let's have Malcolm in the drawing.

  对,我们把Malcolm加进画里吧。

  And what about putting in a tiger—the one that he makes friends with a bit later?

  再多画一只老虎怎么样?就是那只稍后跟他成了朋友的老虎。

  Maybe it could be sitting under a tree washing itself.

  也许可以画成它正坐在一棵树下舔舐自己的毛发。

  And the tiger stops in the middle of what it's doing when it sees Malcolm walking past.

  而当这只老虎看见Malcolm走过时舔到一半就停了下来。

  That's a good idea.

  想法不错。

  OK, I'll have a go at that.

  好的,那我就试着画一下。

  Then there's the drawing of the crowd of men and women dancing.

  然后就是那幅一群男人和女人跳舞的插图。

  They're just outside the forest, and there's a lot going on.

  你画的只是他们在森林外面,但是实际上那是很热闹的。

  That's right, you wanted them to be watching a carnival procession, but I thought it would betoo crowded.

  没错,你想要的是让他们观看一场狂欢节游行,但是我觉得那样画面就太拥挤了。

  Do you think it works like this?

  你觉得这样行吗?

  Yes, I like what you've done.

  行,我很喜欢你画的。

  The only thing is, could you add Malcolm to it, without changing what's already there.

  只有一点,你能不能把Malcolm也加进去?但是不要改变画面的现有布局。

  What about having him sitting on the tree trunk on the right of the picture?

  把他画成坐在画面右边的那棵树干上怎么样?

  Yes, that would be fine.

  嗯,可以啊。

  And do you want him watching the other people?

  你想要他看着其他人吗?

  No, he's been left out of all the fun, so I'd like him to be crying

  不,他被排除在了所有这些快乐之外,所以我希望你把他画成在哭的样子,

  that'll contrast nicely with the next picture, where he's laughing at the clowns in the carnival.

  这样就能和下一幅画形成鲜明的对比了,下一幅画里他在狂欢节上被小丑表演逗得哈哈大笑。

  Right, I'll do that.

  好的,我会照着来的。

  And then the drawing of the people ice skating in the forest.

  还有那幅人们在森林里滑冰的画。

  I wasn't too happy with that one.

  我对那一幅也不是很满意。

  Because they're supposed to be skating on grass, aren't they?

  因为他们原本应该在草地上滑冰的,对吧?

  That's right, and it's frozen over.

  对,草地上全都结冰了。

  At the moment it doesn't look quite right.

  现在的画面看上去不是很对劲。

  Mm, I see what you mean.

  我知道你什么意思了。

  I'll have another go at that.

  我再重新画一幅试试。

  And I like the wool hats they're wearing.

  我喜欢他们戴的毡帽。

  Maybe you could give each of them a scarf as well.

  也许你还可以给他们每个人再画条围巾。

  Yeah, that's easy enough.

  好的,小菜一碟。

  They can be streaming out behind the people to suggest they're skating really fast.

  可以把他们画成从其他人后面蜂拥而出,这样就能显出他们滑冰的速度很快了。

  Mm, great. Well that's all on the drawings.

  嗯,太棒了。那在插图方面就只有这些问题了。

  Right. So you've finished writing your story

  好的,也就是说你已经把你的故事写完了,

  and I just need to finish illustrating it, and my story and your drawings are done.

  只需要我把插图画完就可以了,而且我的故事和你的插图已经完成了。

  剑桥英语听力篇3

  Now I'll very quickly outline current plans for some of the town's facilities, before asking foryour comments.

  在征求大家的意见之前,我很快地概述一下我们目前对镇上的一些设施做出的计划。

  As you'll know if you regularly use the car park at the railway station, it's usually full.

  如果你们定期使用火车站的停车场的话可能知道,那里经常都没有空车位。

  The railway company applied for permission to replace it with a multi-storey car park, but thatwas refused.

  铁道公司申请把现有停车场改造成一座多层停车场,但这一申请被否决了。

  Instead, the company has bought some adjoining land and this will be used to increase thenumber of parking spaces.

  取而代之的是,这家公司买下了一些毗邻的土地,将把这片土地建成额外的停车场,以增加停车位。

  The Grand the old cinema in the high street will close at the end of the year and reopen on adifferent site.

  商业街上那座旧的大电影院今年年底将会关闭,在另一个地点重新开业。

  You've probably seen the building under construction.

  你们可能已经看过正在施工的那座电影院了。

  The plan is to have three screens with fewer seats, rather than just the one large auditorium inthe old cinema.

  我们的计划是将电影院分成三个稍小的演播厅,而不是像旧电影院里一样只有一个大的主厅。

  I expect many of you shop in the indoor market.

  我猜你们很多人都会去室内市场买东西。

  It's become more and more shabby- looking, and because of fears about safety, it wasthreatened with demolition.

  但是那里看起来越来越破旧了,而且出于安全方面的考虑,人们一度想要将其拆除。

  The good news is that it will close for six weeks to be made safe and redecorated and theimproved building will open in July.

  好消息是,这个市场会关闭六个星期,用来重新装修以使其更加安全,装修好之后会在7月份开业。

  Lots of people use the library, including school and college students who go there to study.

  很多人都会去图书馆,包括学校和学院的学生都会去那儿学习。

  The council has managed to secure funding to keep the library open later into the evening twicea week.

  议会设法筹到了资金可以使图书馆每周两次延迟到傍晚再闭馆。

  We would like to enlarge the building in the not-too-distant future, but this is by no meansdefinite.

  我们想要在不远的将来扩大图书馆的建筑规模,但是这个计划还不确定。

  There's no limit on access to the nature reserve on the edge of town, and this will continue tobe the case.

  大家去镇边的自然保护区没有受到任何限制,未来也将继续如此。

  What will change, though, is that the council will no longer be in charge of the area.

  不过有一件将要改变的事情是,议会将不再掌管那一地区。

  Instead it will become the responsibility of a national body that administers most naturereserves in the country.

  一个管理着国内大部分自然保护区的全国性机构将负责接管这个自然保护区。

  OK, now let me ask you...

  好了,现在我要问你们...

  

看过剑桥英语听力的相关知识的人还看了:

1.秒杀BEC商务英语听力考试的技巧

2.当代国际商务英语听力

3.疯狂英语听力中级基础

4.剑桥BEC听力必备词汇

5.剑桥商务英语口语教程

2612759