时间：2017-02-18 14:42:47本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 玉莲 我要投稿
1. Why doesn't the man choose Japanese food?
A.He doesn't like Japanese food.
B.He ate Japanese food last night.
C.He thinks Japanese food is expensive.
2. What does the man really want to eat?
A.Buffet. B.Fast food. C.Chinese food.
3. Where will the man probably eat?
A.In a steak house.
B.In the shopping center.
C.Outside the shopping center.
4. Why is the man proud of his daughter?
A.Because she's going to college.
B.Because she's going to leave home.
C.Because she'll save money on food.
5. What does the man remind his daughter to do?
A.Take some food.
B.Register for food.
C.Eat instant noodles.
6. What is the man surprised to hear?
A.His daughter decides to change her major.
B.His daughter has a discussion with her Mom.
C.Business administration is a great major.
7. Who is the speaker?
A.A college student in China.
B.A Chinese student in the US.
C.An American student in the US.
8. How do Chinese students learn in class?
A.They study textbooks.
B.They listen and take notes.
C.They review before exams.
9. What does the American professor want to know?
A.The class's opinion.
B.The student's research.
C.The student's opinion.
10. Where did the woman buy her new computer?
A.From a store.
B.From the Internet.
C.In a shopping center.
11. What makes it cheaper to buy online?
A.The seller has to rent a store.
B.The seller must pay its staff.
C.The seller can save money.
12. Why do many people still buy things in the store?
A.They think it's easy.
B.They think it's cheap.
C.They think it's safe.
13. How does the wide use of plastic help in daily life?
A.It makes life convenient.
B.It makes life wonderful.
C.It makes life enjoyable.
14. What does the speaker think of things made of plastic?
A.They are cheaper.
B.They don't last long.
C.They appear attractive.
15. How do stores promote using reusable bags?
A.By selling plastic bags.
B.By banning plastic bags.
C.By charging for plastic bags.
1.B 2.A 3.C 4.A 5.B 6.A 7.B 8.B 9.C 10.B 11.C 12.C 13.A 14.B 15.C
16. March 28/ March 28th/ Mar.28
17. cartoon characters 18. 17 dollars/$17
19. Street fair 20. riverside/river side
1. Where is the woman from?
A.Japan. B.England. C.Australia.
2. How many children does the woman have?
A.Two. B.Three. C.Five.
3. What does the woman suggest?
A.Going to town.
B.Seeing a movie.
C.Having a meal.
4. What is the woman going to do?
A.Stay for tea.
B.Buy some fruits.
C.Go back home.
5. What is the conversation mainly about?
A.The woman's study.
B.The woman's friend.
C.The woman's trouble.
6. In which season does the conversation take place?
A.The spring. B.The summer. C.The autumn.
7.What is the man going to do next?
A.Go for a walk. B.Take pictures. C.Eat food.
8. What is the relationship between the two speakers?
A.Couple. B.Friends. C.Classmates.
9. What is the purpose of this talk?
A.To talk about the exam.
B.To introduce a professor.
C.To explain the arrangement.
10. When is the talk probably given?
A.At the beginning of the term.
B.In the middle of the term.
C.By the end of the term.
11. What will Professor Brown do next Thursday?
A.Organize the exam.
B.Attend a meeting.
12. Where is the man going?
A.To a police station.
B.To a repair shop.
C.To a book store.
13. What is most probably a “town guide ”in the conversation?
A.A book. B.A person. C.A shop.
14. What is the conversation mainly about?
A.Buying some books.
B.Repairing a watch.
C.Finding a place.
15. Why does the woman come to the man?
A.To greet him.
B.To ask for information.
C.To talk about the neighbors.
16. Where are the two speakers?
C.In New York.
17. What is the woman going to do this Saturday?
B.Attend a party.
C.Meet old friends.
Name Number of Members Day of Meeting
__18__ Club 90 Thursday
Music Club __19__ Saturday
Bicycle Club 50 ____20_____
1.C 2.B 3.C 4.B 5.A 6.A 7.C 8.A 9.C 10.B 11.C 12.B 13.A 14.C 15.A 16.B 17.B
18.Reading/reading 19.85/eightyfive 20.Wednesday