学习啦 > 学习英语 > 专业英语 > 外贸英语 > 带领参观外贸英语情景对话

带领参观外贸英语情景对话

时间: 焯杰674 分享

带领参观外贸英语情景对话

  从事外贸工作,时常要带一些外国客户参观公司的情况,下面学习啦小编为大家带来带领参观外贸英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

  带领参观外贸英语对话(一)

  A: Mr. Burton called,while you were out,concerning you meeting with him on Tuesday.

  A:在您出去的时候,布顿先生来过电话,关于和您周二见面的事。

  B: Yes.at nine o'clock.

  B:是的,在9点。

  A: It isn't at nine o'clock anymore. He wants to reschedule the appointment. He said he was extremely sorry but something urgent has come up.

  A:不是9点了。他想改个时间.他说非常抱歉。因为发生紧急的事。

  B: Oh,that's something unexpected. What time did he suggest?

  B:哦,这可是出乎 意料的事情。他建议在什么时候见面?

  A: He said he's booked up the whole week except tomorrow afternoon.

  A:他说除了明天下午他这一周都安排满了。

  B: But I've got a very tight schedule tomorrow. I might not be able to make it.

  B:可是我明天的日程安排得很紧我很难安排时间。

  A: If it is inconvenient for both parties.l'm afraid we have to cancel it.

  A:如果双方都不方便的话,那就只好取消了。

  B: I think the appointment will have to be canceled. Please inform Mr. Burton about it.

  B:我看这次约会不得不取消了。请告知布顿先生。

  带领参观外贸英语对话(二)

  A: Hello.Mark Owen speaking. Can I help you?

  A:您好,我是马克·欧文?有什么事吗?

  B: Hello.Mr. Owen. This is David Smith of International Trading Co. I'm sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Wednesday?

  B:您好我是国际贸易公司的大卫·史密斯一很抱歉,您今天上午给我办公室打电话时我不在。我的秘书说您打电话问我们下周三见面的事,是吗?

  A: Yes,Mr. Smith.thank you for returning my call. I'm glad to finally get a hold of you.l wanted to let you know I will not be able to keep our appointment next Wednesday.l will be in Shanghai that day.ls there any possibility we can move the meeting to Tuesday?

  A:是的,史密斯先生,谢谢您给我回电话很高兴终于联系到您了。我想告诉您我下周三不能去赴约了.那天我要去上海办事有没可能把见面时间改到周二?

  B: I'm sorry.l'm afraid l'm completely booked on Tuesday. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?

  B:对不起,我周二的日程已经排得满满的了,能否延后,等您回来再说?

  A: Well,l was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things. Yes,l'II be back Friday morning. What about Friday afternoon? Would that will be convenient for you?

  A.哦,我原打算在离开之前处理好见面事宜,不过我想我可以重新安排一下。是的,周五早上回来。那周五下午怎么样?那个时候您方便吗?

  B: That should be fine. Say about 2 0'clock,OK?

  B:应该没有问题。下午2点钟如何?

  A: OK. I'll look forward to seeing you at 2 0'clock next Friday afternoon.

  A:好的一希望周五下午2点钟见到您。

  B: Thank you very much.Mr. Owen.I'll see you on Friday.

  B:非常感谢,欧文先生,周五见.

  A: See you.

  A:再见。

  带领参观外贸英语对话(三)

  A:Mr. Brown.I hope I'm not disturbing you.

  A:布朗先生,希望我没有打扰您。

  B:No.not at all.

  B: 不,没有。

  A:I must make apologies. I won't be able to keep my appointment with you tomorrow morning. Unforeseen circumstances compel me to leave for New York tomorrow morning.and l'II be gone for a week. l'm afraid l've brought you too much trouble.

  A:很抱歉明天上午我不能如约与您会谈有件意外事情使我不得不明天上午去巴黎,恐怕得一周的时间。我担心给您带来很多麻烦。

  B:Never mind. lrs understandable. Do you want to cancel the appointment?

  B: 不要紧。可以理解。那您想取消这次会谈吗?

  A:No.I wonder if we could postpone the meeting to next Thursday.

  A:不,我想知道能否推迟到下周四。

  B:But l've got a very tight schedule next Thursday. I might not be able to make it.

  B: 可是下周四我的日程安排得满满的、很难再重新安排。

  A:How about next Friday ?

  A:那下周五怎么样?

  B:Oh,Friday is OK.

  B: 哦,周五可以。

  A: Will the afternoon suit you?

  A:那下午您方便吗?

  B: Yes,the afternoon will be just as good

  B: 是的,下午可以.

  A: Then shall we make it at three o'clock

  A: 那我们就定在下午3点钟吧。

  B: Good.Three o'clock at my office.

  B: 好的、3点钟在我的办公室见面。

  A: OK,that's settled.

  A:好的,就这么定了。

  带领参观外贸英语对话(四)

  A: Hello. Wilson Industries. What can I do for you?

  A:您好,威尔逊实业公司我能为您做些什么?

  B: This is Mike Webber of Webber Industries. I have something important to discuss with the Managing director. l'm calling to see if we can make an appointment tomorrow morning

  B:我是韦伯实业公司 的迈克·韦们,我有很重要的事情要和你仃J的总经理商量我打电话来是想看能不能明天上午和他见个面。

  A: Hold on,please. I'll check his agenda.

  A:请稍等。我来查查他的日程表。

  B: I'm afraid he won't be available tomorrow morning. So you might come over tomorrow afternoon.

  B:恐怕明天早上他没有空。您可以明天下午过来 。

  A: What time is convenient for him?

  A:他什么时间有空?

  B: Between four and five.if that suits you.

  B:如果您方便的话,请在四点到五点之间来。

  A: OK. That suits me.

  A:好的。我方便。

  B: Good. See you then.

  B:好,到时候见。

  A: Thank you. See you.

  A:谢谢再见.

带领参观外贸英语情景对话相关文章:

1.外贸员打电话常用句型和情景对话

2.外贸英语口语:接待客户用语

3.外贸英语情景对话

1676106