时间：2019-05-11 10:16:25本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 腾宇 我要投稿
1. 所要投诉或抱怨的事情是什么 2. 将时间，地点及事情的经过及问题所在说清楚3. 你对解决问题的建议4.告知你的联系方法，如电话，传真，通讯地址等
1.言语要平和，不要用太过激的词语 2.对解决问题的建议要合理 3. 一封信只写一件事 4. 事情的来龙去脉要写清楚
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing you to complain about stereo, which I bought in January. After only two days things started to go wrong. The first problem was the CD drawer, which opened and closed too quickly. I nearly trapped my fingers in it. The next day I recorded a Don to a cassette. Everything worked, but the sound quality was every poor. On the following day, the CD Pause button stopped working.
Naturally, I returned the stereo to you for repair. Your assistant said I would have to wait only a week. After two weeks, the necessary spare parts had still not arrived. Eventually, nine weeks later, I collected the stereo. The CD player worked properly, but there was no improvement in the recording quality.
I am not satisfied with the equipment nor with the service I have received. I am therefore writing to ask for a full refund. I will return the stereo to your shop on Monday and I expect to receive a cheque for $250.
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with my room-mate. As you know we share one room, I can not study in the room at all any more if I still stay there.
She always has friend visiting and has parties in the room. They make lots of noise and switch on the radio very loudly, for me this environment is very difficult to study and I need a quiet room. Even borrows my things without asking, it is very impolite.
I request you can give me a new room next term because I have been asked her has parties in other place many times they still have parties in the room. I really can not stay in the same room with her.
I would be grateful if you could change me a single room.
Dear Sir or Madam，
I am writing you to express my dissatisfaction with my roommate and request for another accommodation next term.
My main problem is that I can not study in my room because my roommate always has friends visiting. He also has parties, which usually ends early in the morning, several times a week. Furthermore he often borrows my things without asking me.
I cannot accept this situation any later, especially because I have very important exam next term and I really must study hard. This is why I would be very grateful if I could have another room next term. It would be most convenient for me not having to share my room with somebody else.
I am looking forward to hear from you soon.
* I am writing with regard/reference to/in connection with…
* I am writing to express my concern/dissatisfaction about…
* I would like to draw your attention to…
* I am writing to you to complain about the service:
* I am writing to you with reference to the above trip, which you organized.
* I have received your invoice No 1234-BA for $3456 but noticed that a number of errors have been made.
* Unfortunately, the reality was very different.
* I regret to inform you that:
* We regret to inform you that we were no at all satisfied with your service.
* You can imagine my disappointment when I discovered:
* You can imagine our feelings when we realized that this would mean:
* I can suppose that the your partner in Santo Paulo…
* I have tried to contact you by phone but could get anyone who knew anything about this matter.
* We enclose a report on the damage form:
* I contacted your account representative in Bank, but unfortunately without any success.
* We must insist on receiving our prior payment:
* I should therefore like to have my money refunded.
* Therefore I look forward to hearing your comments.
You are working for a company. You need to take some time off work and want to ask your manager about this.
Write a letter to your manager. In your letter
Explain why you want to take time off work
Give details of the amount of time you need
Suggest how your work could be covered while you are away
信件结构轻松搞定，现在来关心一下格式问题。首先，地址是不需要写。开头称谓顶格写，有时试卷会给出完整的称谓，有时只给出“Dear…”。如果没有给出称谓，我们采取的方案就是以下两种中的一种：根据情境的要求，如果完全不认识收信人，写上“Dear Sir/Madam”;如果认识收信人，就来给收信人编一个名字吧，例如“Dear Jack”“Dear Mr Green”等。注意称谓结束用一个逗号。主体段的各段都顶格写，每段之间空一行。落款的祝福有很多种写法，通用的方法是“Sincerely yours”顶格写，后面接逗号。而后空一行留下名字，同样，名字也给自己编一个，不要用真名，写个“Mary”啊“Tom”啊都可以。
Writing task 1
As part of a student social survey project, you are organizing a group to visit a historical exhibition in a small town.
Write a letter asking for information regarding such things as the contents of the exhibition, and the dates of its opening and closing, and if there are any discounts available.
I am organizing a group of students to pay a visit to the historical exhibition in your town. This visit will be part of our school’s activities to encourage the students to take part in social surveys. Therefore, I would be grateful if you could supply me with the following information.
First of all, what are the dates between which the exhibition will be held, and what are the daily opening hours? Secondly, what is the size of the exhibition, what is its theme and what objects are on display? Thirdly, are there any other activities being held in connection with the exhibition?
I must point out that I hope to bring over students to the exhibition. So I would like to inquire if there is any discount available on entrance tickets for students. If so, how much is the discount and what is the minimum number of students necessary to qualify for it?
I look forward to your reply.