英语美文欣赏 位置:首页>学习英语>英语阅读>英语美文欣赏>《英语经典美文夜读精选…》正文

英语经典美文夜读精选

学习啦【英语美文欣赏】 编辑:韦彦 发布时间:2016-09-12

  美文作为一种独立文体的地位遂得以在文学史上确立。下面是学习啦小编带来的英语经典美文夜读,欢迎阅读!

  英语经典美文夜读精选

  Dreams

  梦

  It is said that "a virtuous man seldom dreams". Fortunately, I am but an ordinary man.

  据说“至人无梦”。幸而我只是一个平庸的人。

  I dream my own dreams, in which I often meet you.

  我有我的梦中世界,在那里我常常见到你。

  Last night I again saw your kindly smiling face.

  昨夜我又见到你那慈祥的笑颜了。

  It was the same old home of ours. You talked to me cordially now in your room, now in my room. You smiled and I also smiled.

  还是在我们的老家,在你的房间里,在我的房间里,你亲切地对我讲话。你笑,我也笑。

  巴金《梦 Dreams》

  It was the same old streets of Chengdu. I followed you step by step on the smooth flagstones. Looking at you from behind, I inwardly consoled myself with the thought that father was still hale and hearty. A sensation of blissfulness warmed me up all over.

  还是成都的那些旧街道,我跟着你一步一步地走过平坦的石板路,我望着你的背影,心里安慰地想:父亲还很康健呢。一种幸福的感觉使我的全身发热了。

  I was unaware that I was in a dream. I also forgot the hardships I had gone through during the past 25 years.

  我那时不会知道我是在梦中,也忘记了二十五年来艰苦的日子。

  While I sat beside you inside a theater watching the fighting scenes of Peking opera, you explained its story to me in great detail.

  在戏园里,我坐在你旁边,看台上的武戏,你还详细地给我解释剧中的情节。

  巴金《梦 Dreams》

  I was again the small kid of 25 years before. I was joyful, I smiled naive smiles, I chattered away freely. I did not have the slightest inkling that you together with everything else would in a moment vanish out of sight.

  我变成二十几年前的孩子了。我高兴,我没有挂虑地微笑,我不假思索地随口讲话。我想不到我在很短的时间以后就会失掉你,失掉这一切。

  When I opened my eyes, I found that I was all by myself and nothing was heard except the pit-a-pat of rain drops.

  然而睁开眼睛,我只是一个人,四周就只有滴滴的雨声。房间里一片黑暗。

  No more smile, no more chitchat. Only the drip drip drip of rain.

  没有笑,没有话语。只有雨声:滴——滴——滴。

  Forcing my eyes to open wider and drawing aside the mosquito net, I began to search for you in the pitch darkness.

  我用力把眼睛睁大,我撩开蚊帐,我在漆黑的空间中找寻你的影子。没有你,没有你的微笑。有的是寂寞,单调。雨一直滴——滴地下着。

  巴金《梦 Dreams》

  I called to you, but no response. I listened attentively, but heard no footsteps. I quieted down, my heart beating hard. I could hear its thumping.

  我唤你,没有回应。我侧耳倾听,没有脚声。我静下来,我的心怦怦地跳动。我听得见自己的心的声音。

  My heart had been tramping along all the time. Up to now, it had been on its slow journey for 25 years.

  我的心在走路,它慢慢地走过了二十五年,一直到这个夜晚。

  Thereupon I kept my mouth shut. I knew you would never appear standing before me.

  我于是闭了嘴,我知道你不会再站在我的面前。

  I had lost you 25 years before. Since then, I had grown from a fatherless child into a middle-aged man.

  二十五年前我失掉了你。我从无父的孩子已经长成一个中年人了。

  The rain continued to fall. The long night wore on amidst its dripping sound. I was seized with acute loneliness. Well, was the roof leaking? Or was it my tears that had wetted my cheeks?

  雨声继续着。长夜在滴滴声中进行。我的心感到无比的寂寞。怎么,是屋漏么?我的脸颊湿了。

  巴金《梦 Dreams》

  When I was young, I wished I could remain a kid forever under your wing. Now I can fulfill this wish only in my dreams.

  小时侯我有一个愿望:我愿在你的庇荫下做一世的孩子。现在只有让梦来满足这个愿望了。

  There in a dream, I can at least come face to face with you. I can be happy, I can smile naive smiles, I can chatter away freely.

  至少在梦里,我可以见到你,我高兴,我没有挂虑地微笑,我不假思索地随口讲话。

  For all this, I should be thankful to my dreams.

  为了这个,我应该感谢梦。

  英语经典美文夜读阅读

  Try to Remember the Good Things

  《遇见美好》

  When times become difficult (and you know they sometimes will), remember a moment in your life that was filled with joy and happiness. Remember how it made you feel, and you will have the strength you need to get through any trial.

  当你身陷困境的时候,回想你生命中快乐和幸福的时刻。回想它是如何使你快乐,你便有了走出困境的勇气。

  When life throws you one more obstacle than you think you can handle, remember something you achieved through perseverance and by struggling to the end. In doing so, you'll find you have the ability to overcome each obstacle brought your way.

  当面对重重困难,你感觉举步维艰的时候,想想你以前是如何坚持到底战胜困难的。这样,你就会发现你有能力克服每个障碍。

  遇见美好

  When you find yourself drained and depleted of energy, remember to find a place of sanctuary and rest.Take the necessary time in your own life to dream your dreams and renew your energy, so you'll be ready to face each new day.

  当你觉得精疲力尽的时候,暂时离开,让自己稍作休息。给自己留点时间做做梦,充一下电,这样你就能以崭新的面貌去面对每一天。

  遇见美好

  When you feel tension building, find something fun to do. You'll find that the stress you feel will dissipate and your thoughts will become clearer.

  当你感觉到紧张的压力,做一些有乐趣的事吧。你会发现压力在渐渐消逝,你的想法也渐渐明朗了。

  遇见美好

  When you're faced with so many negative and draining situations, realize how minuscule problems will seem when you view your life as a whole--and remember the positive things.

  当你面对重重困难的时候,要意识到相对于你的整个生命,这些难题其实是微不足道的-铭记你生命中美好的东西。

  英语经典美文夜读学习

  You Are the April of This world

  你是人间的四月天(黄新渠 译 )

  I think you are the April of this world,

  我说

  Sure, you are the April of this world.

  你是人间的四月天;

  Your laughter has lit up all the wind,

  笑声点亮了四面风;

  So gently mingling with the spring.

  轻灵在春的光艳中交舞着变。

  你是人间的四月天 You Are the April of This

  You are the clouds in early spring,

  你是四月早天里的云烟,

  The dusk wind blows up and down.

  黄昏吹着风的软,

  And the stars blink now and then,

  星子在无意中闪,

  Fine rain drops down amid the flowers.

  细雨点洒在花前。

  你是人间的四月天 You Are the April of This

  So gentle and graceful,

  那轻,那娉婷,你是,

  You are crowned with garlands.

  鲜妍百花的冠冕你戴着,

  So sublime and innocent,

  你是天真,庄严,

  You are a full moon over each evening.

  你是夜夜的月圆。

  你是人间的四月天 You Are the April of This

  The snow melts, with that light yellow,

  雪化后那片鹅黄,你像;

  You look like the first budding green.

  新鲜初放芽的绿,你是;

  You are the soft joy of white lotus

  柔嫩喜悦水光浮动着你

  Rising up in your fancy dreamland.

  梦期待中白莲。

  You're the blooming flowers over the trees,

  你是一树一树的花开,

  You're a swallow twittering between the beams;

  是燕在梁间呢喃,

  Full of love, full of warm hope,

  ——你是爱,是暖,是希望,

  You are the spring of this world!

  你是人间的四月天!

本文已影响
网友评论

Copyright © 2006 - 2016 XUEXILA.COM All Rights Reserved

学习啦 版权所有