学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语美文欣赏 > 经典七年级英语美文摘抄

经典七年级英语美文摘抄

时间: 韦彦867 分享

经典七年级英语美文摘抄

  文 ,一见这词,就有一种优雅的、美好的感觉。对它的理解,有两种解释:一是就文体说,指的是艺术性的散文,或者叙事,或者写景,或者两者兼而有之。下面是学习啦小编带来的七年级英语美文,欢迎阅读!

  七年级英语美文篇一

  Love Your Mother 爱你的母亲

  When you came into the world, she held you in her arms. You thanked her by wailing like abanshee.

  你来到人世时,她把你抱在怀里。而你对她的感恩回报,就是像报丧女妖一样哭得天昏地暗。

  When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you. You thanked her by crying all nightlong.

  你1岁时,她为你哺乳,为你沐浴。而你对她的感恩回报,就是啼哭闹腾,彻夜不休。

  When you were 3 years old, she made all your meals with love. You thanked her by tossingyour plate on the floor.

  你3岁时,她满怀爱心为你准备三餐。而你对她的感恩回报,就是把盘子扔到地上。

  When you were 5 years old, she dressed you for the holidays. You thanked her by plopping intothe nearest pile of mud.

  你5岁时,她在节日里为你精心打扮。而你对她的感恩回报,就是扑通一声摔进旁边一堆泥巴里。

  When you were 7 years old, she bought you a baseball. You thanked her by throwing itthrough the next-door-neighbor's window.

  你7岁时,她给你买来个棒球。而你对她的感恩回报,就是把隔壁邻居家的窗户砸破。

  When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons. You thanked her by never evenbothering to practice.

  你9岁时,她掏钱让你学钢琴。而你对她的感恩回报,就是从来都懒得练一下。

  When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked her byasking to sit in a different row.

  你11岁时,她带你和朋友去看电影。而你对她的感恩回报,就是请她坐到另一排去。

  When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming. You thanked her by telling hershe had no taste.

  你13岁时,她建议你把发型修剪得体。而你对她的感恩回报,就是说她一点品味都没有。

  When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked her by havingyour bedroom door locked.

  你15岁时,她下班回到家,期望你能给她一个拥抱。而你对她的感恩回报,就是呆在卧室中将房门紧锁。

  When you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by staying outpartying until dawn.

  你18岁时,她为你高中毕业喜极而泣。而你对她的感恩回报,就是在外面参加聚会通宵达旦不回家。

  When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus, carried your bags.You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed infront of your friends.

  你19岁时,她为你支付大学的学费,开车送你去学校,帮你提包裹行李。而你对她的感恩回报,就是在宿舍门外匆匆说再见,为的是你不致于在朋友面前感到丢人。

  When you were 21, she suggested certain careers for your future. You thanked her by saying, "I don't want to be like you."

  你21岁时,她为你将来从事什么职业提出一些建议。而你对她的感恩回报,就是对她说:“我才不愿像你那样!”

  When you were 23, she gave you furniture for your first apartment. You thanked her by tellingyour friends it was ugly.

  你23岁时,她为你的第一套公寓置办家具。而你对她的感恩回报,就是告诉朋友说这些家具非常难看。

  When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told you how deeplyshe loved you. You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.

  你25岁时,她花钱帮你筹办婚礼,对你哭诉着说她是多么地深爱着你。而你对她的感恩回报,就是把家安得离她远远的。

  When you were 30, she called with some advice on the baby. You thanked her by telling her, "Things are different now."

  你30岁时,她打来电话为宝宝抚养提出忠告。而你对她的感恩回报,就是告诉她:“现在情况和以前不同了!”

  When you were 40, she called to remind you of an relative's birthday. You thanked her bysaying you were "really busy right now".

  你40岁时,她打电话提醒你别忘了一个亲戚的生日。而你对她的感恩回报,就是说你“现在忙得不可开交”。

  When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by talkingabout the burden parents become to their children.

  你50岁时,她生病了需要你照顾。而你对她的感恩回报,就是念叨着父母成为了子女的负担。

  And then, one day, she quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down likethunder.

  后来,有一天,她静悄悄地去了。所有那些你该做而未做的事,仿佛炸雷般在你耳边轰隆而过。

  Let us take a moment of the time just to pay tribute and show appreciation to the personcalled MOM though some may not say it openly to their mother. There's no substitute for her.Cherish every single moment. Though at times she may not be the best of friends, may notagree to our thoughts, she is still your mother!

  让我们花一点点时间,对那个被我们叫做“妈”的人表达敬意和感激之情,虽然有些人当着面说不出口。她是不可替代的。珍惜与她在一起的每一时刻吧。虽然有时候,她可能不是我们最好的朋友,可能不同意我们的想法,但她依然是你的妈妈!

  Do not take for granted the things closest to your heart. Love her more than you love yourself.Life is meaningless without her.

  不要以为,与你心最近,你就理所应得。爱她要甚于爱你自己。没有了她,生命将毫无意义。

  七年级英语美文篇二

  辛波丝卡《一见钟情 Love at First Sight》

  They're both convinced

  他们彼此深信

  that a sudden passion joined them.

  是瞬间迸发的热情让他们相遇。

  Such certainty is beautiful,

  这样的笃定是美丽的,

  but uncertainty is more beautiful still

  但变化无常更是美丽。

  Since they'd never met before, they're sure

  既然从未见过面,所以他们确定

  that there'd been nothing between them.

  彼此并无任何瓜葛。

  But what's the word from the streets, staircases, hallways—

  但是听听自街道、楼梯、走廊传出的话语——

  perhaps they've passed each other a million times?

  他俩或许擦肩而过一百万次了吧?

  I want to ask them

  我想问他们

  if they don't remember—

  是否记不得了——

  a moment face to face

  在旋转门

  in some revolving door.

  面对面那一刻?

  Perhaps a "sorry" muttered in a crowd?

  或者在人群中喃喃说出的“对不起”?

  A curt "wrong number" caught in the receiver?

  或者在听筒截获的唐突的“打错了”?

  But I know the answer.

  然而我早知他们的答案。

  No, they don't remember

  是的,他们记不得了。

  They'd be amazed to hear

  他们会感到诧异,倘若得知

  that chance has been toying with them

  缘分已玩弄他们

  now for years.

  多年。

  Not quite ready yet

  时机尚未成熟

  to become their destiny,

  还不能成为他们命运,

  it pushed them close, drove them apart,

  缘分将他们推近又驱离,

  it barred their path,

  憋住笑声

  stifling a laugh,

  阻挡他们的去路,

  and then leaped aside.

  然后闪到一边。

  There were signs and signals,

  有一些迹象和信号存在,

  even if they couldn't read them yet.

  即使他们尚无法解读。

  Perhaps three years ago

  也许在三年前

  or just last Tuesday

  又或者就在上个星期二

  a certain leaf fluttered

  有某片叶子飘舞于

  from one shoulder to another?

  肩与肩之间?

  Something was dropped and then picked up.

  有东西掉了又捡了起来?

  Who knows, maybe the ball that vanished

  天晓得,也许是那个

  into childhood's thicket?

  消失于童年灌木丛中的球?

  There were doorknobs and doorbells

  还有已被触摸

  where one touch had covered another

  千百遍的

  beforehand.

  门把和门铃。

  Suitcases checked and standing side by side.

  检查完毕後并排放置的手提箱。

  One night, perhaps, the same dream,

  有一晚,也许做了同样的梦,

  grown hazy by morning.

  到了早晨又都变得模糊。

  Every beginning

  每个开始

  is only a sequel, after all,

  毕竟都只是续篇,

  and the book of events

  而充满情节的书本

  is always open halfway through.

  总是从一半开始看起。

  七年级英语美文篇三

  聂鲁达《我喜欢你是寂静的 I Like for You to Be Still》

  I like for you to be still: it is as though you are absent

  我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你消失了一样,

  and you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you

  你从远处聆听我,我的声音却无法触及你。

  It seems as though your eyes had flown away

  好像你的双眼已经飞离去,如同一个吻,封缄了你的嘴。

  and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth

  如同所有的事物充满了我的灵魂,

  As all things are filled with my soul

  你从所有的事物中浮现,充满了我的灵魂。

  you emerge from the things, filled with my soul

  你像我的灵魂,

  You are like my soul, a butterfly of dreams

  一只梦的蝴蝶。

  and you are like the word Melancholy

  你如同忧郁这个词。

  I like for you to be still, and you seem far away

  我喜欢你是寂静的,好像你已远去。

  It sounds as though you are lamenting, a butterfly cooing like a dove

  你听起来像在悲叹,一只如鸽悲鸣的蝴蝶。

  And you hear me from far away, and my voice does not reach you

  你从远处听见我,我的声音无法触及你:

  Let me come to be still in your silence

  让我在你的沉默中安静无声。

  And let me talk to you with your silence

  并且让我借你的沉默与你说话,

  that is bright as a lamp, simple as a ring

  你的沉默明亮如灯,简单如指环,

  You are like the night, with its stillness and constellations

  你就像黑夜,拥有寂寞与群星。

  Your silence is that of a star, as remote and candid

  你的沉默就是星星的沉默,遥远而明亮。

  I like for you to be still: it is as though you are absent

  我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你消失了一样,

  distant and full of sorrow, as though you had died

  遥远而且哀伤,仿佛你已经死了。

  One word then, one smile, is enough

  彼时,一个字,一个微笑,已经足够。

  And I'm happy, happy that it's not true

  而我会觉得幸福,因那不是真的而觉得幸福。

  
看了“七年级英语美文”的人还看了:

1.初一英语美文摘抄

2.经典英语美文精选摘抄

3.初一英语经典美文背诵

4.精选英语美文初一要短小

5.经典英文美文欣赏摘抄

1543509