学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语美文欣赏 > 优秀晨读英语美文欣赏

优秀晨读英语美文欣赏

时间: 韦彦867 分享

优秀晨读英语美文欣赏

  英语写作,即语言运用和语言输出,反过来又能促进英语习得。因此,英语写作对于提高学生的综合素质,尤其是语言能力具有极其重要的价值。下面是学习啦小编带来的优秀晨读英语美文,欢迎阅读!

  优秀晨读英语美文篇一

  去者日以疏 The bygone times

  The bygone times are gone farther away;

  去者日以疏,

  The forthcoming becomes dearer each day.

  来者日以亲。

  I go out of the gate and strain my eye;

  出郭门直视,

  I only see mounds and tombs far and nigh.

  但见丘与坟。

  The ancient graveyards into fields are ploughed;

  古墓犁为田,

  Firewood is made of pine and cypress proud.

  松柏摧为薪。

  White poplars give out their heart-breaking breath;

  白杨多悲风,

  To hear their sigh on sigh I’m grieved to death.

  萧萧愁杀人。

  I wish to go back to my dear abode.

  思还故里闾,

  But how can I traverse the long, long, road!

  欲归道无因。

  优秀晨读英语美文篇二

  以牛易羊Exchanging the Ox for a sheep

  One day, seated in the ancestral hall, King Hui of Liang saw a man leading an ox pass by. He asked. “Where are you taking the ox?”

  梁惠王坐在庙堂上,看到堂下有一个人牵着一头牛走过,便问道: “你把牛牵到哪里啊?”

  The man leading the ox stopped and answered:

  牵牛的人停了下来回答说:

  “I am taking it to be slaughtered and will use its blood to paint the bell.” As king Hui heard this, he felt pity for the ox and said:

  “我要把这头牛牵去杀掉,用它的血来涂钟。”惠王听了,便对牛十分怜悯,说:

  “How can that be done? You are too cruel. Let it go at once. It is not guilty. How can you kill it? I cannot bear to see it panistricken, shedding tears and trembling before its death. ”

  “那怎么行呢!你们太残忍了,赶快把牛放掉。它没有罪,怎么能杀掉呢?我不忍心看到牛临死前恐惧、流泪、战栗的样子。”

  The man leading the ox asked:

  牵牛的人问道:

  “Do you mean that I shall let the ox go and not paint the bell? Is that it?”

  惠王回答说:“您的意思是要我把牛放了,不必再涂钟了,是吗?”

  King Hui answered: “What are you saying? How can you not paint the bell! Let the ox go, but use a sheep instead.

  “你在说什么?钟怎么能不涂呢!把牛放了,换只羊吧。”

  优秀晨读英语美文篇三

  大鱼和小鱼The great fish and the little fish

  A fisherman was drawing up a net which he had cast into the sea, full of all sorts duanwenw.com of fishes. The little fish escaped through the meshes of the net, and got back into the deep water, but the great fish were all caught and hauled into the ship.

  一个渔夫收回他撒在海里的网,网眼上挂满了各种各样的鱼儿。那些小鱼挤出网眼,逃之夭夭,而大鱼都成为渔夫网中的收获,被拖到了船上。

  The insignificance is often the cause of our safety.

  微不足道往往是平安之道。

  优秀晨读英语美文篇四

  目中无人The man who saw nobody

  There was a man, in the State of Qin, who wanted some gold. One morning he dressed himself smartly and went to the market. Arriving at the gold-dealer’s stall, he seized a piece of gold and made off.

  秦国有个人渴望得到金子,于是在一天早上,他穿戴整齐,来到了市场上,停留在一个卖金子的货摊旁,抓起一块金子就匆匆逃走。

  The officer who caught him asked him, “Why did you steal gold in front of so many people?”

  抓住他的小官吏问他:“为什么你敢在众人面前偷金子?”

  “When I took the gold,” he answered, “I saw duanwenw.com nobody. All I saw was the gold.”

  “当我抓住那块金子时,”他回答说,“我眼里没有任何人了,我看见的只是那块金子。”

  优秀晨读英语美文篇五

  痴情的狮子The lion in love

  A lion demanded the daughter of a woodcutter in marriage. The father, unwilling to grant, and yet afraid to refuse him, had a good idea to rid himself of his request, he expressed his willingness to accept him as the suitor of his daughter on one condition, that he should allow him to pull out his teeth, and cut off his claws, as his daughter was fearfully afraid of both. The lion cheerfully agreed to the suggestion; when, however, he repeated his request, the woodcutter, no longer afraid, beat him with his walking stick, and drove him away into the forest.

  一头狮子向一个樵夫的女儿求婚,她父亲不答应,可又害怕而不敢拒绝。忽然,他想到一个好主意,可避免他的求婚。他表示愿意将自己的女儿许配给狮子为妻,但有一个条件,拔掉狮子的牙齿,砍掉狮子的爪子,因为他的女儿害怕这两样东西。狮子愉快地接受了这个条件。然而,当狮子回头再来求婚时,樵夫不再害怕了,用手杖打他,并将他赶到丛林中去了。

  
看了“优秀晨读英语美文”的人还看了:

1.精选晨读双语美文赏析

2.精选晨读英语美文赏析

3.励志晨读英语美文欣赏

4.晨读英语美文精选摘抄

5.晨读英语美文精选

1563653