学习啦 > 学习英语 > 专业英语 > 医学英语 >

关于医学方面的优秀英语

时间: 诗盈1200 分享

  我们大家都知道身体是我们人最重要的东西,所以小编今天就给大家分享一下医学英语,大家一起来阅读吧

  如何预防中风

  Strokes are the fourth leading cause of death in the U.S., and they don’t just occur in older adults.

  中风是美国第四大致死因素,并不只有老年人才会患上这种病。

  Anyone can have a stroke at any age.

  任何年龄的任何人都有可能中风。

  Leading risk factors include high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, smoking, and a family history of stroke.

  主要风险因素有血压、高胆固醇、糖尿病、抽烟和家族史。

  Most strokes are preventable.

  多数中风都可以预防。

  Decrease your chances of having a stroke by eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, exercising regularly, limiting alcohol consumption, and controlling blood pressure and cholesterol.

  健康饮食、维持健康体重、经常锻炼、限制酒精摄入、控制血压和胆固醇,降低中风风险。

  As with many health problems, making healthy choices is the key to preventing this common and serious condition.

  对很多健康问题而言,做出健康的选择是防止常见严重疾病的关键。

  夏季玩耍一定注意安全

  Hi kids! Welcome to CDC Kidtastics Radio! I’m Chris Kidtastic.

  孩子们,大家好!欢迎来到CDC儿童策略电台!我是克里斯·儿童策略

  Summer’s a great time to have fun, but there are things you can do to stay safe and healthy while you’re having fun.

  夏天是玩耍的好季节,不过有几件事能让你健康安全地玩耍

  If you go to a pool, don’t swallow pool water, and keep pee, poop, and germs out of the water.

  如果你去游泳池,不要吞咽池水,让尿、屎和细菌远离池水。

  To do this, shower with soap before you go in, take bathroom breaks every hour, wash your hands after using the bathroom, and don’t swim if you have diarrhea.

  所以进游泳池前先用香皂洗澡,每小时去趟卫生间,上完卫生间后洗手,如果有痢疾就不要游泳。

  And remember, don’t swim alone! Always swim with a buddy or someplace that has a lifeguard.

  记住,不要单独游泳!要和小伙伴一起或在有救生员的地方游泳。

  On really hot days, there are things you can do to keep the heat from making you sick.

  在极热的天气中,要做以下几件事防止中暑。

  Don’t wait until you’re thirsty, drink a lot of water, and stay inside where it’s air conditioned, if you can.

  不要等到口渴,大量喝水,如果可以,待在有空调的地方。

  If you are outside, rest in the shade as much as possible, and wear lightweight, light-colored, loose-fitting clothing.

  如果你在室外,那就尽量在阴凉下歇息,穿轻便、浅色、宽松的衣服。

  Wear sunglasses and a hat with a big brim.

  佩戴太阳镜和有大帽檐的帽子。

  Use sunscreen that is SPF 15 or higher and says “Broad Spectrum” or “UVA-UVB protection” on the label.

  使用SPF 15或度数更高的防晒霜,并在标签上标有“广谱”或“防紫外线”。

  If you’re going out on a boat, always wear a life jacket.

  如果你乘船外出,一定要穿救生衣。

  Ask a grown-up to check the local weather forecast before swimming or boating.

  游泳或划船前让大人先看一下天气预报。

  If you hit your head while playing, you could have a concussion, a brain injury caused by a bump or blow to the head.

  如果玩耍的时候撞到头部,可能会出现脑震荡,或者因头部冲撞或打击而造成损伤。

  Signs that you might have a concussion include a headache, blurry vision, or balance problems.

  脑震荡的迹象有头痛、视觉模糊或平衡问题。

  If you feel sick to your stomach or throw up, or if noise or light really bother you, these can also be signs of concussion.

  如果你感觉恶心或呕吐,或者对声音和光线很烦躁,这些也可能是脑震荡的标志。

  That’s all the tips we have today.

  以上就是今天的小妙招。

  你了解儿童残疾吗?

  Hi kids! Welcome to CDC Kidtastics Radio! I’m Karmen Kidtastic.

  孩子们,大家好!欢迎来到CDC儿童策略电台!我是卡门·儿童策略

  Today, we’re learning about disabilities and health.

  今天,我们来学习一下残疾和健康

  Do you know, or are you, a kid who has trouble moving around?

  你知道,或者你是个行动不便的孩子吗?

  Has trouble seeing? Has trouble speaking or getting people to understand what you need?

  看不见东西?说话和让别人理解你有问题?

  Finds it hard to keep up in school or do homework?

  在学校或者作业上跟不上?

  Has a medical condition like Down syndrome or spina bifida?

  因为唐氏症或者脊柱裂而接受着治疗?

  If you know a kid who has these difficulties, or if you have them, then you may know or be a kid with a disability.

  如果你认识有这些问题的孩子,或者你就是这样的孩子,那你可能就知道残疾或者是个有残疾的孩子

  Kids who have disabilities may not have the same opportunities as other kids.

  身有残疾的孩子可能无法拥有和其他孩子一样的机会

  They may feel lonely or different and may not have a lot of fun.

  他们可能会感到孤单或者觉得自己不一样,无法开心玩耍

  Sometimes, because kids look or act differently, we avoid them or don’t include them in activities.

  有时候,因为孩子看起来或表现的不一样,我们会避免接触他们或不让他们参与活动

  Can these kids participate in the same activities as other kids?

  这些孩子能像其他人一样参加这些活动吗?

  Do they need special equipment? Do they need to go to special schools?

  他们需要特殊设备吗?他们需要去特殊学校吗?

  If you don’t have a disability now, can you become disabled? How does it feel to be disabled?

  如果你现在有残疾,你会变成残疾人吗?残疾人是一种什么感觉?

  We challenge you to go on a quest for the answers to these questions!

  我们挑战你来回答这些问题!

  To get started, ask your parents if you can go on the internet and visit cdc.gov/ncbddd/kids.

  开始前,问问你的父母能不能上网访问cdc.gov/ncbddd/kids网站

  Thanks for taking the time to learn more about kids with disabilities and thanks for listening to CDC Kidtastics Radio.

  感谢您花时间学习儿童残疾的知识,感谢收听CDC儿童策略电台

  We’ll talk to you again soon. Until then, be a safer, healthier kid!!

  我们下次再聊,在那之前,要做一个更安全更健康的孩子!


关于医学方面的优秀英语相关文章:

1.十篇优秀英语范文

2.医务常用英语

3.医学英语常用短语

4.关于饮食健康的作文英文优秀范文

5.医学英语专业词汇大全

4111065