学习啦【英语优美段落】 编辑：韦彦 发布时间：2016-08-31 09:05:36
1) Different people have/hold different opinions/views on the question/problem/matter. Some believe that ...; Others argue that... :Still others maintain that ...
2) they are quite different from each other in their opinions.
3) Some people hold the opinion that it is good to ....
4) they think quite differently on this question.
5) Opinions vary from individual to individual, from culture to culture.
1) It is important (necessary, urgent, difficult, easy, convenient, comfortable, expensive, desirable, advisable) for sb. to do sth.
2) ...have trouble/difficulty/a hard time/a difficult time (in) doing sth. (有困难做某事)
In order to attract more customers, advertisers have adopted every possible stimulative factor in making ads, such as sound, light, colours, cartoon films and human performance. For instance, to advertise a certain food, advertisers will ask an actor or actress to sit at a table and devour the seemingly delicious food while they fime him or her.
To take … as an example, One example is…, Another example is…, for example
世界上没有同样的指纹，没有相同的树叶，文章亦同，只有通过比较，你才会发现二者的相同点(through comparison)和不同点(through contrast)。下面是一些短语：
in comparison, likewise, similarly, in the same manner
on the other hand, conversely, whereas, while, instead, nevertheless, in contrast, on the contrary, compared with …, …
实际就是重复重复再重复!下面的句子实际上就三个字 I love you!
I am enthusiastic about you. That is to say, I love you.
I am wild about you. In other words, I have fallen in love with you.
I cannot bear it.
可以用短语表达：I cannot put up with it.
因此可以这样说：I cannot bear it. That is to say, I cannot put up with it or I am fed up with it.
in more difficult language, in simpler words, put it more simply.
1) As can be indicated in the table, ...
2) As we could find out later， ...
3) As is revealed in the table，...
4) As the survey results show
5) This table provides several important points of comparison
6) the two graphs depict the same thing in ...
7) the key findings taken from the surveys are as follows:
8) According to the figures given in the table, ...
9) This chart shows that ...
10) As is shown by the graph, ...
11) It can be seen from the statistics that ...
12) It is generally believed /accepted/thought/held ...
1. 俗话(古语)说，……：As an old saying goes/ As an old proverb says, ….
例句：As an old saying goes, god helps those who help themselves.
2. 据报道/据估计/据说/据信，……：It is reported/estimated/said/thought/believed that….
例句：It is estimated that it will take about three years to finish the project.
3. 也就是说，……：In other words/Namely/To put it another way/ That is to say, ….
例句：She was too trusting. In other words, she had no head for business.
4. 一则，……;再则，……(多用于阐述理由或列举)：For one thing, …. For another, ….
例句：It is not wise for students to frequently go shopping. For one thing, most of them have no source of income. For another, they need to spend more time on their studies.
5. 考虑到……：Considering/Regarding/In view of,….
例句：In the view of the fact, this approach is inadvisable.
6. 我认为、在我看来，……：In my view/In my opinion/As far as I am concerned, ….
例句：In my view, it is quite important for students to enhance their learning in Chinese.
7. 为了……：for the sake of/for purposes of/in order to achieve sth,…
例句：They seem to have doing nothing but reading, acquiring more knowledge and really essentially just learning for the sake of learning.
8. 很容易理解/证明……：It can be easily understood/proved that….
例句：It can be easily proved that one cannot achieve success unless he or she keeps on working hard.
1 Nowadays with the rapid development of advanced ……., more and more….. are commonly and widely used in everyday life.(讲重要性)
2 The popularity of digital …will have great influence on our work, study and everyday life. On the one hand …, But on the other hand.(讲影响)
3To conclude, …..are just like a double-edged sword. With them we may have less trouble dealing with problems in life and enjoy a better-off life. However, one point should be kept in mind that we should take sensible use of them , always being the master of them.(结尾段)
开头段Nowadays with the rapid development of advanced ……., more and more….. are commonly and widely used in everyday life. However, what worries most of us is that……
中间段 Firstly….Secondly…..Lastly but in no means least……
结尾段 To conclude, …..are just like a double-edged sword. With them we may have less trouble dealing with problems in life and enjoy a better-off life. However, one point should be kept in mind that we should take sensible use of them , always being the master of them.
开头段：It is accepted that …. Plays a significant part for both …, and what’s more , a lot of attention is being drawn to the change of….. However, whether … deserves such an attention , people’s ideas vary.
中间段：On the one hand, some people hold the view that …..
On the other hand, a great many people insist that….
结尾段：From my perspective, however…. (你的观点) . Therefore, it’s time that (措施之类的)
1)Sth will make our life more enjoyable, that is to say, sth can add color to the dull routine of every day life. 。。。能让我们的生活更美好，也就是说，。。。可以给我们枯燥的生活带来色彩
2)For the majority of people, reading or learning a new skill has become the focus of their lives and the source of their happiness and contentment 对于很多人来说，学习一门新技术占据了他们的生活和充实了他们的生活。
3)。。。。。, by occupying spare time so constructively, makes a person contented, with no time for boredom. 。。。占据了某人大部分时间，使得某人没空想东想西(充实了某人生活)
4)What's more, living in school can save them a great deal of time on the way between home and school everyday, so they would be able to concentrate more time and energy on their academic work. 住校为学生省去了不少时间，这样学生可以把更多的时间用在学习上
5)Little by little, our knowledge will be well enriched, and our horizons will be greatly broadened.
6)For people who want to adopt a healthy and meaningful life style, it is important to find time to learn certain new knowledge. Just as an old saying goes: it is never too late to learn.对于想过一种有意义的人来说，抽空学习一门新技术很重要
7)The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.兼职可以让学生们学习个人技巧，这样可以在找工作时更有竞争力
8)By taking a major-related part-job, students can not only improve their academic studies, but gain much experience, experience they will never be able to get from the textbooks.学生不仅可以提高学习成绩，还可以获得在课本上学不到的工作经验
9)Now people in growing numbers are beginning to believe that learning new skills and knowledge contributes directly to enhancing their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
10)1Sth can produce positive effects on …in more than one way.什么东西可带来好影响
2Sth may bring about negative impacts on …什么东西可带来不好的影响