学习啦【英语优美段落】 编辑：韦彦 发布时间：2016-08-31
1. What’ s the matter?
What’ s the matter with you?
= What’s the trouble with you? = What’ s wrong with you? 你怎么了?
2. What should she do? 她该怎么办呢?
Should I take my temperature? 我应该量一下体温吗?
主语+ should/shouldn’t + 动词原形. ..
①You should lie down and rest. 你应该躺下休息一会儿。
② You shouldn’ t go out at night. 你晚上不应该出去。
3. Do you think it comes from a newspaper or a book? 你认为它是来自报纸还是书呢?
4. I think I sat in the same way for too long without moving.
5. She said that the man had a heart problem and should go to the hospital
1. The boy could give out food at the food bank. 这个男孩可以在食品救济站分发食物。
2. Clean-Up Day is only two weeks from now. 清洁日离现在仅仅两周的时间。
3. He volunteers at an animal hospital every Saturday morning.
4. Last year, she decided to try out for a volunteer after-school reading program.
5. . . . you can see in their eyes that they’ re going on a different journey with each new book. ……从他们的眼睛里你可以看到他们正在进行每 本不同的新书之旅。
6. I want to put off my plan to w o rk in an animal hosp ital u n til next summer.
7. Most people today are only worried about getting good jobs to make lots of money.
1. Could you please…..do sth. ?
Could you please clean your room? 你能整理一下你的房间吗?
2. I have to do some work. 我必须干些活。
3. Could I+ do sth. ?
Could I use your computer? 我可以用一下你的电脑吗?
4. She won’ t be happy if she sees th is mess.
5. For one week, she did not do any housework and neither did I.
6. My mom came over as soon as I sat down in front of the T V .
7. hate + ( to do/ doing) sth.
I hate to do chores.
1. I studied until mid night last night so I didn’t get enough sleep.我昨晚学习到半夜所以睡眠不足。
2. Why don 't you forge t about it? 你为什么不忘掉它呢?
3. Although she ’ s wrong , i t ' s not a big deal.虽然她错了，但这并不是什么大事儿。
4. He should talk to his friend so that he can say he’s sorry.
5. May be you could go to his house. 也许你可以去他家。
6. I guess I could, b u t I d o n ’ t w a n t to surprise him.
1. — What were you doing at eight last night? 昨晚8 点你在干什么?
— I was taking a shower. 我在洗淋浴。
2. When it began to rain, Ben was helping his mom make dinner.
3. — What was Jenny doing while Linda was sleeping? 琳达在睡觉的时候，珍妮正在干什么? — While Linda was sleeping, Jenny was helping
Mary with her homework. 琳达在睡觉的时候，珍妮正在帮玛丽做作业。
1. What do you think about/of.. . ?
So what do you think about the story of Yu Gong? 你觉得愚公的故事怎么样?
2. It doesn’ t seem adj. to do sth .
It doesn’ t seem very possible to move a mountain. 把一座山给移掉好像不太可能。
3. This is because...
This is because he can make 72 changes to his shape and size, turning himself into different animals and objects.
这是因为他会根据他的形状和大小，做出72种变 化，可以将自己变成不同的动物或东西。 … so… that+从句
Sometimes he can make the stick so small that he can keep it in his ear.
5. It take sb. some time to do sth ..
Because they were so big that it took a long time to walk to the other side.
6. .… not.. .. until十从句
Don’ t eat it until you get to the forest. 你们到达森林之后才能吃。
1. It is -\~adj. + (fo r sb. ) to do sth.
It is also very hard to take in a ir as you get near the top.
2. . . . is because...
One of the main reasons is because people want to challenge themselves in the face of difficulties. 其中的一个主要的原因是人们想要在面临困难时 挑战自己。
3. . . . show(s) that...
The spirit of these climbers shows us that we should never give up trying to achieve our dreams. 这些登山者的精神向我们证明：我们永远都不应 该放弃实现自己的梦想。
4. H ow high/ deep/. . . is ... ?
How high is Qomolangma? 珠穆朗玛峰有多高?
5. Although. “ ，…
Although Japan is older than Canada，it is much smaller.
6. sb. spend time/money doing sth.
Adult pandas spend more than 12 hours a day eating about 10 kilos of bamboo.