学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语优美段落 > 大学英语句子翻译练习

大学英语句子翻译练习

时间: 韦彦867 分享

大学英语句子翻译练习

  在英语学习过程中,句子的翻译一直都是学习者关注的焦点问题。下面是学习啦小编带来的大学英语句子翻译练习,欢迎阅读!

  大学英语句子翻译练习1

  1. 我已经戒掉睡前吸烟的坏习惯,再也不用听妻子不断地发牢骚了。(give up)

  Having given up the bad habit of smoking before bedtime, I no longer have to hear my wife complaining all the time.

  2. 与其他同龄人不同的是,他迷恋京剧。(set apart from; be addicted to)

  What sets him apart from other people of his age is that he is addicted to Beijing Opera.

  3. 她对他用情至深,愿意克服任何障碍与他结婚。(so that; obstacle)

  She is so much in love with him that she’s ready to overcome any obstacle to marry him.

  4. 只是在考试成绩出来之后,我才意识到必须更加刻苦才能不落后。(only; keep up with) Only after the result of the exam came out did I realize I would have to work harder to keep up with the others.

  5. 作为主要谈判人,她在打破双方之间的障碍上创造了奇迹。(miracle)

  As chief negotiator she has performed miracles in breaking down barriers between the two sides.

  6. 您无需担心,男士是不允许进入这个房间的。(need; allow sb. to do sth.)

  You don’t need to worry. Men are not allowed to get into this room.

  7. 如果要我在上大学还是去工作两者间选择,我会选择前者而非后者。(instead of)

  If I had to make a choice between going to college and finding a job, I would choose the former instead of the latter.

  8. 尽管说明书上说“一次吃一片”,他还是一下子吃了三片。(in spite of; at a time) In spite of the instruction of taking one pill at a time, he took three all at once.

  大学英语句子翻译练习2

  1. 我们将让班长来制定野餐计划的具体细节。

  We will leave it to the monitor to work out the details of the picnic plan.

  2. 基于我们销售情况的预测,我们明年将开始盈利。

  On the basis of our sales forecasts, we may begin to make a profit next year.

  3. 无论情况多么复杂,他都能应付自如。

  No matter how complicated the situation was, he could coupe with it successfully.

  4. 归结起来有两条出路:你或者改进工作,或者辞职。

  It comes down to two choices; you either improve your work, or you leave.

  5. 有尽管她父亲在公司,但她那份工作却是靠自己得到的。

  Although her father is in the firm, she got the job on her own.

  6. 他的口音太重,很难听出他在说什么。

  With his strong accent, it is hard to figure out what he is trying to say.

  7.我正在做心理准备,打算向我的老板要求加薪。

  I am psyching myself up to ask my boss for a rise.

  8. 我得把他们的电话号码赶快记下来,以免忘了。

  I will just jot down their phone number lest I should forget it.

  9. 他把整整几页的信息压缩成论文中的一段。

  He has boiled whole pages of information down to one paragraph in the paper.

  10. 看来她已经很快适应了她的新公司。

  It seems that she has settled in very quickly at her new company.

  大学英语句子翻译练习3

  1. 似乎总是这样的——你赚得越多,你花得就越多。(the more„, the more„)

  It always seems the more you earn, the more you spend.

  2. 革命运动对他们的利益造成了直接的威胁。(pose)

  The revolutionary movement poses a direct threat to their interests.

  3. 她觉得自己和尼克都从这次经历中受益匪浅。(figure)

  She figured that both she and Nick learned a lot from the experience.

  4. 摆在你面前的只有两种选择:要么投票支持他,要么投票反对他。(either„or„) There are only two choices before you. You either vote for him or vote against him.

  5. 我预料到会受到指责——当你成为公众人物时,这是在所难免的。(go with the territory) I expected the criticism — it goes with the territory when you are a public figure.

  6. 人们越来越关心电子游戏对儿童行为的影响。(get concerned about)

  People are getting more and more concerned about the effect of video games on children’s behavior.

  7. 过去的两年我不停地从一个地方搬到另一个地方,所以我很快就适应了这个新城市。(get used to)

  I have been moving from one place to another over the past two years, so it doesn’t take me long to get used to this new city.

  8. 他们批评领导层,但避免进行正面质疑。(shy away from)

  They criticized the leadership, but shied away from a direct challenge.

  9. 尽管我们存在分歧,但仍能找到共同点。(despite, common ground)

  Despite our disagreements, we have been able to find some common ground.

1401512