学习啦【英语优美段落】 编辑：韦彦 发布时间：2016-09-06
1. Where are you from? I’m from America.
2. Good morning! Good afternoon!
3. Class, we have a new friend today.
4. Who’s that woman? She’s my mother。
5. Who’s that man? He’s my father.
6. Who’s this boy?My brother.
7. I have a new kite.Oh, it’s beautiful.
8. How many kites can you see? I can see 12.
9. The black one is a bird. Oh, how nice!
10. How many crayons do you have? I have 16 crayons.
11. Open it and see. That’s right.
12. Do you like peaches?Yes, I do. /No, I don’t.
13. What about pears? Oh, I like them very much.
14. Let’s have some peaches and pears.
15. Have some fruits.Thank you, Miss White.
16. Sorry, I don’t like bananas.
17. Can I have an apple, please? Certainly.
18. Have some more? No, thank you.
19. Where is my car?It’s under the chair.
20. Excuse me. Can I use your pencil? No problem.
21. Here you are. Thank you!
22. Come on, children. Look at the elephant.
23. Wow! It’s so big!It’s so funny!
24. It has a long nose and a short tail.
25. It has small eyes and big ears.
26. Look at the giraffe.Oh, it’s so tall.
27. The giraffe is tall. The deer is short.
28. You’re tall. I’m short.You’re right.
29. Let’s fly it. OK.
30. What a big fish!
1. Long time no see. 好久不见。
2. Did you go anywhere interesting? 你去了有趣的地方吗?
3. I went to Guizhou with my family. 我和家人一起去了贵州。
4. We took quite a few photos there. 我们在那里拍了不少的照片。
5. Did you do anything special last month?
6. I just stayed at home most of the time to read and relax.
7. How did you like it? = How did you feel about it? = What did you think of it?
8. The only problem was that there was nothing much to do in the evening but read. 唯一的问题是晚上除了读书没什么事可做。
9. No one seemed to be bored. 没有人看起来无聊。
10. I arrived in Penang in Malaysia this morning with my family.
11. It was sunny and hot, so we decided to go to the beach near our hotel.
12. My sister and I tried paragliding. 姐姐和我尝试了滑翔伞运动。
13. I felt like I was a bird. 我感觉自己就像一只小鸟。
14. I wonder what life was like here in the past. 我想知道在这儿过去的生活 是什么样的。
15. I really enjoyed walking around the town. 我真的很喜欢在镇上到处走走。
16. What a difference a day makes! 一天的变化有多大啊!
17. We waited over an hour for the train because there too many people.
18. Because of the bad weather, we couldn’t see anything below.
19. My father didn’t bring enough money, so we only had one bowl of rice and some fish. 我爸爸没带足够的钱，所以我们仅吃了一碗米饭和一些鱼。
20. The food tasted great because I was so hungry. 这些食物尝起来真好，因为我们很饿。
21. We were wet and cold because we forgot to bring an umbrella.
22. Everyone in our class took a bag with some food and water.
23. My legs were so tired that I wanted to stop.我的腿太累了以至于我都想停下来。
24. My classmates told me to keep going, so I went on. 我的同学告诉我坚持往前走，因此我继续前行了。
25. Everyone jumped up and down in excitement. 每个人兴奋地跳起来。
1. allow sb to do sth 允许某人去做某事(后接动词不定式)
My father allowed me to go out for a walk after finishing my homework.
2. asked sb (not) to do sth 叫某人做事某事(叫某人不要去做某事)
My father asked me to study hard.
He asked me not to swim alone.
be asked to do sth 被叫去做某事/被邀请去做某事
I was asked to have a dinner with them yesterday.
3. be afraid to do sth 害怕做某事
She is afraid to ask me questions.
4. be afaid of doing sth 害怕做某事
I am afraid of going out at night.
5. be afaid of sth 害怕某物
He is afraid of snakes.
6. be amazed to do sth 对做某事感到惊讶
He was amazed to meet the girl there.
be amazed at sth 对某事感到惊讶
they were amazed at the news.
7. be busy doing/with sth 忙于做某事(常考)
I was busy washing my car at that time. 那时候我正忙于清洗我的车子。
I am busy with my work.
8. be coming/going/leaving/fiying/moving/dying(某些位移动词用进行时态时表将来)
the bus is coming/the dog is dying.