学习啦【英语优美段落】 编辑：韦彦 发布时间：2016-09-09 10:24:42
1. Learning any language takes a lot of effort. But don't give up. (学习任何语言都需要花费很多努力，但不要放弃。)
2. Relax! Be patient and enjoy yourself. Learning foreign languages should be fun. (放松点!要有耐心，并让自己快乐!学习外语应该是乐趣无穷的。)
3. Rome wasn't built in a day. Work harder and practice more. Your hardworking will be rewarded by God one day. God is equal to everyone! (冰冻三尺非一日之寒。更加努力地学习，更加勤奋地操练，你所付出的一切将得到上帝的报答，上帝是公平的。)
4. Use a dictionary and grammar guide constantly. Keep a small English dictionary with you at all time. When you see a new word, look it up. Think about the word - use it, in your mind, in a sentence.
5. Try to think in English whenever possible. When you see something, think of the English word for it; then think about the word in a sentence.
6. Practice tenses as much as possible. When you learn a new verb, learn its various forms.
7. The way to learn a language is to practice speaking it as often as possible. (学习一门语言的方法就是要尽量多地练习说。)
8. Chairman Mao said it is necessary to drill as much as possible, and the more you apply it in real situations, the more natural it will become. (毛主席说，反复操练是非常必要的，你越多地将所学到的东西运用到实际生活中，它们就越自然。)
9. I would also like to learn more about the culture behind the language. When you understand the cultural background〖文化背景〗, you can better〖更好地〗use the language.
10. What is language for? Some people seem to think it's for practicing grammar rules and learning lists of words - the longer the words the better. That's wrong. Language is for the exchange of ideas, for communication.
Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value. -- A. Einstein
• 不要为成功而努力，要为做一个有价值的人而努力。 -- 爱因斯坦
• You have to believe in yourself. That's the secret of success. -- Charles Chaplin
• 人必须有自信，这是成功的秘密。 -- 卓别林
• Pursue your object, be it what it will, steadily and indefatigably.
• We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope. -- Mattin Luther King
• 我们必须接受失望，因为它是有限的，但千万不可失去希望，因为它是无穷的。 -- 马丁 • 路德 • 金
• Energy and persistence conquer all things. -- Benjamin Franklin
• 能量加毅力可以征服一切。 -- 富兰克林
• Nothing seek, nothing find.
• Cease to struggle and you cease to live. -- Thomas Carlyle
• 生命不止，奋斗不息。 -- 卡莱尔
• A thousand-li journey is started by taking the first step.
• Strength alone knows conflict, weakness is below even defeat, and is born vanquished. -- Swetchine
• The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstances they want, and if they cannot find them, make them. -- Bernara Shaw
• 在这个世界上取得成就的人，都努力去寻找他们想要的机会，如果找不到机会， 他们便自己创造机会。 -- 萧伯纳
• A strong man will struggle with the storms of fate. -- Thomas Addison
• 强者能同命运的风暴抗争。 -- 爱迪生
• He who seize the right moment, is the right man. -- Goethe
• 谁把握机遇，谁就心想事成。 -- 歌德
• Victory won't come to me unless I go to it. -- M.Moore
• 胜利是不会向我们走来的，我必须自己走向胜利。 -- 穆尔
• Man struggles upwards; water flows downwards.
• Man errs as long as he strives. -- Goethe
• 失误是进取的代价。 -- 歌德
• The failures and reverses which await men - and one after another sadden the brow of youth - add a dignity to the prospect of human life, which no Arcadian success would do. -- Henry David Thoreau
• 尽管失败和挫折等待着人们，一次次地夺走青春的容颜，但却给人生的前景增添了一份尊严，这是任何顺利的成功都不能做到的。 -- 梭罗
• A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. -- J. Burroughs
• 一个人可以失败很多次，但是只要他没有开始责怪旁人，他还不是一个失败者。 -- 巴勒斯
He who questions nothing learns nothing (无所问者无所获)
Honesty is the best policy(诚实才是上策)
It's no use crying over spilt milk(牛奶已洒，哭也没用
It's no use trying to persuade him to give up smoking/It’s no use buying him such an expensive gift.
No pain， no gain.(不劳无获。)
Grasp all, lose all.(贪多必失。)
Out of sight, out of mind.(眼不见，心不烦。)
When the Cat is away, the mice will play.(猫儿不在，鼠儿作怪。)
The man that suffers much knows much. 磨难多，见识广。
He who laughs last laughs best. 谁笑到最后，谁笑得最好。
No one is informed but he who inquires. 有所问者有所得。
Heaven helps those who help themselves. 自助者天助。