学习啦【英语优美段落】 编辑：韦彦 发布时间：2016-09-10
stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. and yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.
a troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
the world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
it becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
it is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom. 5 无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱，她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
the mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
if you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
7 跳舞着的流水呀，在你途中的泥沙，要求你的歌声，你的流动呢。你肯挟 瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?
the sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. will you carry the burden of their lameness?
her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
9 有一次，我们梦见大家都是不相识的。 我们醒了，却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。
once we dreamt that we were strangers.we wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees
Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten. Alter what is changeable, and accept what is mutable.
“You couldn’t see my tears cause I am in the water.” Fish said to water.
“But I could feel your tears cause you are in my heart.” Answered water.
Your life only lasts for a few decades, so be sure that you don't leave any regrets. Laugh or cry as you like, and it‘s meaningless to oppress yourself.
4. 生命中，不断地有人进入或离开。于是，看见的，看不见了;记住的，遗忘了。生命中，不断地有得到和失落。于是，看不见的，看见了;遗忘的，记住了。然而，看不见的，是不是就等于不存在?记住的，是不是永远不会消失? There is someone that is coming or passing away in your life around the clock, so you may lose sight of those seen, and forget those remembered.
There is gain and loss in your life, so you may catch sight of those unseen, and remember those forgotten. Nevertheless, doesn’t the unseen exist for sure? Will the remembered remain forever?
Penitence is something that enervates our spirit, causing a greater loss than the loss itself and making a bigger mistake than the mistake itself. So never regret.
1.When asked about the ongoing uproar involving U.S. President Bill Clinton , most people say the affair involves a purely private matter . But many other people regard his actions as deplorable . I personally think the president committed impeachable offences .
2. When it comes to the increasing use of motor vehicles in Beijing , some people think that use should be limited . Others argue that the opposite is true . There is probably some truth to both arguments,but emission controls must be instituted regardless of the number of vehicles. 涉及北京机动车使用量增加这一问题，有的人认为应该限制使用。另一些人持相反意见。也许双方的观点都有一定道理，但是，无论车辆多少，必须对废气排放实行控制。
3. There is a general debate nowadays about the problem of itinerant workers . Those who object to the rising migrant population argue that increasing numbers lead to rising crime rates and harm social stability . They believe that strict limits should be placed on migrants entering China ' s cities . But people who favor the influx of the cheap labor force , on the other hand , maintain that migrants are needed to support the massive urban infrastructure construction program .
4. It is widely acknowledged that extensive deforestation contributed to heavy summer flooding . Experts argue that China must introduce a massive afforestation program . But I doubt whether afforestation alone will solve the problem .
5. Most people are of the opinion that wealth provides solutions to all problems . But in spite of the material benefits wealth provides , I believe one should abandon the pursuit of materialism and instead concentrate on the pursuit of happiness .
6. Many people believe that capital punishment deters crime . But although criminologists have conducted exhaustive research regarding the subject , little evidence exists to support the claim .
7. An increasing number of people are joining the " Information Age " via the Internet . In reaction to the phenomenon , some say the Internet has removed barrters and provided people with immediate access to the world . But do they raelize that rapidly advancing information technology can also lead to intrusions of privacy ?
8. The use of guanxi is a widespread method for conducting business , but is it a wise one ? The method is now being challenged by more and more people .利用关系是做生意的普遍做法，但这种做法明智吗?现在，越来越多的人对这种方法提出了质疑。
9. These days we often hear about the widening gap between the rich and poor . Some argue the developed world has totally ignored the problem . But has it ? Close examination fails to bear out the argument . 最近，我们经常听到贫富差距扩大了的说法。一些人认为发达世界完全忽略了这个问题。事实是这样吗?细致的调查无法证实这一观点。
10. We ' re often told that the world is tethering on the brink of destruction . But is this really the case ?