学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语散文 > 关于科比退役的英语文章摘抄

关于科比退役的英语文章摘抄

时间: 韦彦867 分享

关于科比退役的英语文章摘抄

  科比·布莱恩特,多少篮球爱好者的偶像,NBA 20年间最伟大的球星。下面学习啦小编整理了关于科比退役的英语文章,欢迎大家阅读。

  科比退役的英语文章阅读

  Kobe Bryant says he's not one for farewell tours. But by Bryant's own admission, the end of a legendary career could be coming sooner than later.

  科比·布莱恩特说,自己不是那种想要一场接着一场巡回告别的人,但他承认,自己的传奇篮球生涯迟早都会结束。

  The Los Angeles Lakers are in New York to face the Knicks in what is potentially Bryant's last game at Madison Square Garden. At Saturday's shootaround, the future Hall of Famer addressed the media and admitted there are times when he questions whether he wants to continue playing basketball. And on the day in question, the answer was probably not:

  洛杉矶湖人队正在纽约对战尼克队,这可能是布莱恩在麦迪逊广场花园的最后一次比赛了。周六的投篮训练中,这位即将入驻名人堂的球星告诉媒体,他曾经多次考虑要不要继续打球。但他的答案可能是——不再打球。

  "If you asked me today, this would be my last year. But you never know," said Bryant, who is in the final year of his deal with the Lakers. "We'll keep it open. Whatever happens, happens."

  “如果你今天问我,我会回答说这可能是我职业生涯中的最后一年。但谁知道呢,”布莱恩说。他跟湖人队的合约今年即将到期。“我们不会过早下结论,顺其自然吧。”

  "The crowds, the chanting, people wanting to see me play – I'm extremely, extremely appreciative of that, I understand what that means. Listen, my personality isn't the rocking chair kind of thing, but the chanting of my name means enough to me."

  “球迷们、尖叫声,人们希望看到我继续打球——真的很谢谢大家。我知道这意味着什么。我不是那种渴望颐养天年的性格,不过听到球场上球迷们高呼我的名字已经足够。”

  At 37 years old and coming off of multiple injuries, Bryant acknowledged that recovering from a previous night's game is an all-day process for him. There's stretching and ice and massages and muscle stimulation and in-depth treatments where necessary. But, Bryant said, "If I wanted to keep playing, I could figure it out. "

  今年37岁的布莱恩伤病不断。他坦白,之前一场比赛中的伤病要用一整天的时间才能恢复。某些受伤部位需要拉伸、冰敷、按摩、肌肉刺激甚至深部处理。但布莱恩也说,“如果我想继续打球,我会想明白的。”

  科比退役的英语文章摘抄

  LeBron James said knowing this will be Kobe Bryant's last season is "truly sad for me" and that he regrets that the pair never faced off in the NBA Finals.

  当得知本赛季将会是科比·布莱恩特的最后一季时,詹姆斯表示“自己真的非常伤心”,他也很遗憾在NBA的总决赛上从未与科比交过手。

  "I didn't hold up my end of the bargain in 2009 for us, to meet in the Finals," James said Tuesday, looking back on the 2008-09 season when his Cleveland Cavaliers led the league with a 66-16 record and Bryant's Los Angeles Lakers were right behind him at 65-17. "I know the world wanted to see it. I wanted it, we wanted it. He held up his end and I didn't hold up my end, and I hate that. I hate that that didn't happen."

  “在2009年,我没有把握住我俩在NBA总决赛会面的机会,”詹姆斯周二表示。回顾2008-09赛季,詹姆斯所在的克里夫兰骑士队以66胜16负的战绩高居全联盟第一,而科比所在的湖人则恰恰以65胜17负紧随其后。“我知道全世界都想看到(在总决赛碰面)。我也想,我们俩都想。他最后做到了,而我没有。我对此很后悔很自责。”

  James and the Cavs lost to the Orlando Magic in the Eastern Conference finals 4-2, with the Lakers going on to beat the Magic in the championship round 4-1. With Bryant and the Pau Gasol-led Lakers hitting their stride at the same time James was on the top team in the East with Cleveland and later the Miami Heat, a Finals matchup seemed inevitable to observers. However, James said he never assumed it would occur.

  詹姆斯和他的骑士队在那年的东部决赛以2比4的总比分输给了奥兰多魔术队,而湖人队最终在总决赛上以4比1的比分击败了魔术拿下了总冠军。当时,科比和加索尔领衔的湖人队正值巅峰,而与此同时詹姆斯所在的骑士队、以及后来的迈阿密热火队在东部也是顶级球队,总决赛的最终对决看起来是板上钉钉的。然而,詹姆斯表示,自己从没设想过这种事情。

  "I mean, in high school I wore a nappy-ass Afro because of Kobe Bryant," James said. "Because he wore it. I wanted to be just like him, man. And I always said my inspiration came from Jordan, but I always thought Jordan was so out of this world that I could never get there. Kobe was someone that I just always kind of wanted to be like and play like."

  “在高中时,我会留着蓬松头,那就是因为是受科比的影响。”詹姆斯说,“我一直想成为像科比一样的人,我一直说我的动力来自于迈克尔·乔丹,但我也一直认为乔丹太了不起了,我可能永远达不到他的位置。科比是我一直都渴望成为的球员。”

  James eventually became a teammate of Bryant's on Team USA, competing alongside one another in the 2008 Beijing Olympics and 2012 London Games. He said his most cherished memories of Bryant came with the "Redeem Team" in 2008.

  最终,詹姆斯成为了科比的美国国家队队友,共同征战了2008年北京奥运会和2012年伦敦奥运会。詹姆斯表示,他对于科比最珍贵的记忆就是一起为08年的那只“救赎之队”效力。

  James said he already checked the Cavs' schedule to circle the final two chances he'll get to play Bryant (Feb. 10 at home, March 10 on the road).

  詹姆斯说,他已经查看了骑士队的赛程表,并把他与科比最后两次的交手机会在上面圈了起来。(骑士主场2月10日,客场3月10日)。

  "I think it'll be very emotional and very fun," James said. "Obviously I want to win and he wants to win, too. But some things about that will be much bigger than a win or a loss....just to be able to see him and know it's his last go-round."

  “我想到时一定会是非常令人动容也非常有趣的,”詹姆斯说。“我肯定想赢得比赛,他也一样。但是那时会有比输赢更重要的事情,那就是能够看着他,和他最后交一次手。”

  关于科比退役的英语诗歌欣赏

  Kobe Bryant

  Dear Basketball,

  亲爱的篮球,

  From the moment

  从小时候

  I started rolling my dad’s tube socks

  我穿着老爸的直筒袜

  And shooting imaginary

  假装着

  Game-winning shots

  我在大西部论坛球馆

  In the Great Western Forum

  投中制胜球的样子

  I knew one thing was real:

  我就清楚知道一件事情:

  I fell in love with you.

  我爱上你了。

  A love so deep I gave you my all —

  我爱你如此之深,已奉献我的所有—

  From my mind & body

  从我的思想到我的身体

  To my spirit & soul.

  从我的精神到我的灵魂

  As a six-year-old boy

  六岁的我

  Deeply in love with you

  深深的爱着你

  I never saw the end of the tunnel.

  我从没想过这段旅程结束时的样子

  I only saw myself

  我只看到我自己

  Running out of one.

  在这条路上奔跑

  And so I ran.

  所以我不停的跑

  I ran up and down every court

  每场比赛我都不停奔跑

  After every loose ball for you.

  为争取每一次得到你的机会

  You asked for my hustle

  你需要我拼尽全力

  I gave you my heart

  我为你奉上了我的心

  Because it came with so much more.

  因为这需要的不仅仅是尽力。

  I played through the sweat and hurt

  我为打球流尽血汗、带着一身伤病

  Not because challenge called me

  不是因为困难在挑战我

  But because YOU called me.

  而是因为你在呼唤我

  I did everything for YOU

  我已经为你做了一切

  Because that’s what you do

  因为你也是这样对待我

  When someone makes you feel as

  因为你让我感觉

  Alive as you’ve made me feel.

  我自己是一个鲜活的人

  You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream

  你让一个6岁的孩子实现了他的湖人梦

  And I’ll always love you for it.

  为此我将永远爱你。

  But I can’t love you obsessively for much longer.

  但是我不能再如此迷恋你了

  This season is all I have left to give.

  这个赛季是我所能给的仅有的

  My heart can take the pounding

  我的心还能继续承受各种打击

  My mind can handle the grind

  我的意志也还能继续坚持下去

  But my body knows it’s time to say goodbye.

  但我的身体让我知道是时候说再见了

  And that’s OK.

  这也很好

  I’m ready to let you go.

  我已经做好准备跟你说再见了

  I want you to know now

  我现在只是想让你知道

  So we both can savor every moment we have left together.

  我们俩都可以永远珍藏着彼此一起度过的每一段时光

  The good and the bad.

  无论是好的,还是坏的

  We have given each other

  我们已经给了彼此

  All that we have.

  我们所能给的全部

  And we both know, no matter what I do next

  我们俩都知道,接下来无论我去做什么

  I’ll always be that kid

  我都会是那个

  With the rolled up socks

  穿着老爸的直筒袜

  Garbage can in the corner

  瞄准角落里的垃圾桶

  :05 seconds on the clock

  假装进攻时间还有0.05秒

  Ball in my hands.

  手里拿着篮球的小孩

  5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1

  5秒…4秒…3秒…2秒…1秒

  Love you always,

  一直爱你的,

  Kobe

  科比


猜你喜欢:

1.科比宣布退役英文全文

2.有关科比的英文文章摘抄

3.关于科比的英语文章摘抄

4.关于科比退役的英文文章
5.描写科比的英文文章阅读

1498283