学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语散文>

关于简单英语对话短文带翻译

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  在我国,对话教学是伴随新课程改革而出现的一种新的教学形态,在近几年倍受关注。学习啦小编整理了关于简单英语对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  关于简单英语对话短文带翻译一

  动物园

  Steven and Daniel are visiting the national zoo, and Steven is telling Daniel something about the wildlife sanctuary.

  史蒂文和丹尼尔一起去参观国家动物园,史蒂文告诉丹尼尔一些有关野生动物保护区的趣事。

  Steven: Daniel, have you ever heard about the wildlife sanctuary?

  史蒂文:丹尼尔,你听说过野生动物保护区吗?

  Daniel: Is that different from the ordinary kind of zoo?

  丹尼尔:那和普通的动物园有区别吗?

  Steven: Yes, of course.

  史蒂文:当然有啊。

  Daniel: So tell me something about it!

  丹尼尔:给我讲讲吧。

  Steven: There are a lot of wild animals, and also some special rules while visiting.

  史蒂文:在那里有很多野生动物,而且在你游览的时候,还有一些特殊的规定呢。

  Daniel: Special rules?

  丹尼尔:特殊规定?

  Steven: There, you only have two ways for visiting.

  史蒂文:在那里你只有两种游览的方式。

  Daniel: Details?

  丹尼尔:说详细点。

  Steven: On their bus or in your own cars, and you won't be allowed to get off the bus until you reach the special region.

  史蒂文:乘他们的车或者是自己开车,在你到达特殊区域之前,是不允许下车的。

  Daniel: Why not?

  丹尼尔:为什么呢?

  Steven: Because it is dangerous to get out of the car or bus. You can just imagine how fierce the wild animals can be.

  史蒂文:因为下车太危险了。你可以想象一下野生动物是多么凶猛。

  Daniel: That makes sense. But that sounds interesting. Is there one in Beijing.

  丹尼尔:有道理。这听起来太有趣了。北京也有这样的野生动物保护区吗?

  Steven: Yes.

  史蒂文:有啊。

  Daniel: I prefer to go there next time.

  丹尼尔:下次我要去那里。

  Steven: You won't be disappointed.

  史蒂文:你肯定不会失望的。

  关于简单英语对话短文带翻译二

  博物馆

  Steven and May pay a visit to the museum of historic relics, and they see some preciousthings.

  史蒂文和梅一起去参观历史博物馆,他们看到了很多珍贵的东西。

  Steven: May, is this the Hall of Ancient China?

  史蒂文:梅,这是古代中国馆吗?

  May: Yes. Look at these historical relics here, amazing!

  梅:是啊。看这些文物,真令人惊叹!

  Steven: Why are they all in glass boxes?

  史蒂文:为什么它们都被装在玻璃盒里呢?

  May: For protection. Some relics will turn to dust if exposed to air.

  梅:为了保护它们啊。—些文物暴露在空气中就会变成粉末。

  Steven: So there isn't air in the glass boxes?

  史蒂文:那玻璃盒中就没有空气了?

  May: No, there isn't. There is a vacuum in every box.

  梅:没有。它们都是真空的。

  Steven: I wonder how old these things are. Thousands of years?

  史蒂文:真不知这些东西有多古老,几千年?

  May: Yeah, they all come from a very ancient time.

  梅:是啊,它们都是来自古代。

  Steven: Hey, look at the tripod. I've seen it on TV.

  史蒂文:嘿,看这个鼎。我在电视上看到过。

  May: It was made 4,000 years ago. It's priceless!

  梅:4000年前的青铜鼎。这可是无价之宝!

  关于简单英语对话短文带翻译三

  水族馆

  Steven and Ethan are visiting the aquarium, They find some auspicious words on the goldfish,and they have different opinions about this.

  史蒂文和伊桑正在参观水族馆。他们发现有些金鱼身上纹有吉祥语。对此,他们各抒己见。

  Steven: Look, there are some words on the fish.

  史蒂文:看啊,鱼身上有字。

  Ethan: I know that they are auspicious fish. It's quite popular nowadays.

  伊桑:我知道,那是吉样鱼,现在很流行呢。

  Steven: For God's sake! It's too bloody. How can people be so cruel?

  史蒂文:天哪!太血腥了。人怎么可以这么残忍呢?

  Ethan: Not at all. I think the tattoos are so cool and chic.

  伊桑:没有啊。我觉得这些纹身很酷,也很时髦。

  Steven: You can't prick the fish to please the sick tastes of some bloody people.

  史蒂文:可是,不能为了满足某些人的变态的爱好,就在这些鱼身上刺字啊。

  Ethan: Honey, it's not so serious. It's just an animal.

  伊桑:亲爱的,没那么严重。它只是一个动物而已。

  Steven: Just an animal? But it has life too. If you want a tattoo, get one. It's your choicebecause you want it. But has anyone asked the fish if it wanted one?

  史蒂文:只是动物?但是它也有生命啊。如果你想要纹身,你去纹好了。那是你的选择,因为你想要。 但是有人问过鱼是否想要吗?

  Ethan: OK, I understand, but what else could we do?

  伊桑:好吧,我理解,但是我们又能做些什么呢?

  
看了“关于简单英语对话短文带翻译”的人还看了:

1.简单英语对话短文带翻译大全

2.简单英语对话短文带翻译精选

3.简单英语对话短文带翻译阅读

4.关于简单的英语对话短文精选

5.关于简单英语对话带翻译

关于简单英语对话短文带翻译

在我国,对话教学是伴随新课程改革而出现的一种新的教学形态,在近几年倍受关注。学习啦小编整理了关于简单英语对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读! 关于简单英语对话短文带翻译一 动物园 Steven and Daniel are visiting the national zoo, and St
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
2364005