学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语散文>

有关英文对话小短文带翻译

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  对话课堂教学是实现课程理念的主要途径之一,是实现师生平等一种形式。英语对话课堂教学更是如此。小编精心收集了有关英文对话小短文带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

  有关英文对话小短文带翻译1

  就餐结账

  Steven has finished his meal. He wants to pay the bill.

  史蒂文吃完饭了,他想要付款。

  Waiter: Are you through with your meal?

  服务员:您吃完了吗?

  Steven: Yes, I am. Could I have the bill, please?

  史蒂文:吃完了,请拿账单来。

  Waiter: Here is your bill. 150 yuan in all.

  服务员:给您,一共150元。

  Steven: Do you accept check?

  史蒂文:你们收支票吗?

  Waiter: No, I'm sorry we don't. We accept credit cards and cash.

  服务员:对不起,我们不收。我们只收信用卡和现金。

  Steven: Well, I'd like to pay by cash.

  史蒂文:好,我要用现金支付。

  Waiter: OK. (A few minutes later) Sorry to keep you waiting. Here is your change.

  服务员:可以。(片刻之后)对不起,让您久等了,这是找给您的钱。

  Steven: Thanks.

  史蒂文:谢谢。

  Waiter: My pleasure. Welcome to our restaurant next time.

  服务员:不用谢,欢迎您再来。

  有关英文对话小短文带翻译2

  餐厅点餐 对话

  Steven is hungry, so he enters a restaurant. He wants to order something in this restaurant.

  史蒂文饿了,于是他走逬一家饭店,他想在这个饭店里点些吃的。

  Waiter: What would you like to order, sir?

  服务员:先生,你想点些什么?

  Steven: I'd like to try some Chinese food.

  史蒂文:我想尝尝中国菜。

  Waiter: We serve different styles of Chinese food here. But I'm not sure which one you prefer.

  服务员:我们这儿有各种风味的中国菜,我不知道你喜欢吃些什么?

  Steven: I have no idea. Could you recommend some to me?

  史蒂文:我对中国菜不太了解,你能给我推荐一些吗?

  Waiter: Well. Cantonese food is rather light, Beijing food is heavy, and Sichuan food is usuallyhot and spicy.

  服务员:好的。粤菜比较清淡,北京菜油腻一些,四川菜一般是麻辣的。

  Steven: Oh, I see. I'd like to have hotfood.

  史蒂文:哦,我喜欢吃辣的。

  Waiter: If so, I suggest you have a taste for Sichuan food. Most Sichuan dishes are spicy andhot, but they have different tastes.

  服务员:如果是这样,我建议你尝尝四川菜。多数四川菜都是麻辣的,但它们味道各不相同。

  Steven: Really? So do you have some specialties?

  史蒂文:真的啊,那你们有什么特色菜吗?

  Waiter: Yes. Roasted Crispy Chicken and Spicy Beef are our specialties.

  服务员:脆皮烧鸡、麻辣牛肉是我们的特色菜。

  Steven: All right. I'll have them.

  史蒂文:那我就尝尝。

  有关英文对话小短文带翻译3

  餐桌预订 对话

  Steven is calling a restaurant for booking a table.

  史蒂文正在给一家酒店打电话预订餐桌。

  Clerk: This is Hilton Hotel. Can I help you?

  职员:这里是希尔顿饭店,请问您有什么需要?

  Steven: Yes. I'd like to book a table for dinner this evening.

  史蒂文:我想预订今天的晚餐。

  Clerk: All right. And what time would you like your table?

  职员:好的,什么吋候需要?

  Steven: Perhaps 7:30.

  史蒂文:大概七点半。

  Clerk: OK. But how many are there in your party?

  职员:好的,请问你们几个人用餐?

  Steven: A party of eight.

  史蒂文:8个人。

  Clerk: All right. Is there anything else Ican do for you?

  职员:好的。请问你还有什么要求吗?

  Steven: Can you arrange a table overlooking the river? We'd like to enjoy the evening view.

  史蒂文:希望您能给我安排一个能俯瞰到河的位置。我们想欣赏一下夜景。

  Clerk: No problem. I'll arrange one for you.

  职员:没问题,我会为您安排的。

  Steven: That's great. Thank you. By the way, how late are you open until?

  史蒂文:那太好了,谢谢你。顺便问一句,你们晚上营业到几点?

  Clerk: We are open until midnight. Would you give me your name?

  职员:我们一直营业到午夜。请问你贵姓?

  Steven: Steven Smith.

  史蒂文:史蒂文·史密斯。

  Clerk: OK. Steven Smith, a table for eight at about 7: 30 this evening.

  职员:好的。史蒂文·史密斯,今晚七点半,八人餐桌。

  Steven: Thank you very much. Goodbye!

  史蒂文:非常感谢,再见!

  
看了“有关英文对话小短文带翻译”的人还看了:

1.关于英语对话小短文加翻译

2.简单英语对话短文带翻译精选

3.关于简单的英语对话短文带翻译

4.英语对话小短文带翻译

5.关于英语对话小短文精选

2364289