学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 高中英语诗歌阅读

高中英语诗歌阅读

时间: 焯杰674 分享

高中英语诗歌阅读

  阅读英语优美诗歌,是高中同学学习英语的很好方法,下面是学习啦小编为大家带来高中阅读英语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!

  高中阅读英语诗歌1:

  When I do count the clock that tells the time,

  我,计算着时钟算出的时辰,

  And see the brave day sunk in hideous night;

  看到阴黑夜吞掉伟丽的白日;

  When I behold the violet past prime,

  看到紫罗兰失去了鲜艳的青春,

  And sable curls all silvered o'er with white;

  貂黑的鬈发都成了雪白的银丝;

  When lofty trees I see barren of leaves,

  看到昔日用繁枝密叶为牧人

  Which erst from heat did canopy the herd,

  遮荫的高树只剩了几根秃柱子,

  And summer's green, all girded up in sheaves,

  夏季的葱绿都扎做一捆捆收成,

  Borne on the bier with white and bristly beard;

  载在柩车上,带着穗头像白胡子——

  Then of thy beauty do I question make,

  于是,我开始考虑到你的美丽,

  That thou among the wastes of time must go,

  想你也必定要走进时间的荒夜,

  Since sweets and beauties do themselves forsake,

  芬芳与娇妍总是要放弃自己,

  And die as fast as they see others grow,

  见别人快长,自己却快快凋谢;

  And nothing 'gainst Time's scythe can make defense,

  没人敌得过时间的镰刀啊,除非

  Save breed, to brave him when he takes thee hence.

  生儿女,你身后留子孙跟他作对。

  高中阅读英语诗歌2:

  O, that you were yourself, but, love, you are

  愿你永远是你自己呵!可是,我爱,

  No longer yours than you yourself here live;

  你如今活着,将来会不属于自己:

  Against this coming end you should prepare,

  你该准备去对抗末日的到来,

  And your sweet semblance to some other give.

  把你可爱的形体让别人来承继。

  So should that beauty which you hold in lease

  这样,你那租借得来的美影,

  Find no determination, then you were

  就能够克服时间,永远不到期:

  Yourself again after your self's decease,

  你死后可以重新成为你自身,

  When your sweet issue your sweet form should bear.

  只要你儿子保有你美丽的形体。

  Who lets so fair a house fall to decay,

  谁会让这么美好的屋子垮下去,

  Which husbandry in honour might uphold

  不用勤勉和节俭来给以支柱,

  Against the stormy gusts of winter's day

  来帮他对抗冬天的狂风暴雨,

  And barren rage of death's eternal cold?

  对抗死神的毁灭一切的冷酷?

  O, none but unthrifts! Dear my love, you know,

  只有败家子才会这样呵——你明白:

  You had a father; let your son say so.

  你有父亲,你儿子也该有啊,我爱!

  高中阅读英语诗歌3:

  Not from the stars do I my judgement pluck,

  我的判断并不是来自星象中;

  And yet methinks I have astronomy;

  不过我想我自有占星的学说,

  But not to tell of good or evil luck,

  可是我不用它来卜命运的吉凶,

  Of plagues, of dearths, or seasons' quality;

  卜疫疠、灾荒或季候的品格;

  Nor can I fortune to brief minutes tell,

  我也不会给一刻刻时光掐算,

  Pointing to each his thunder, rain, and wind,

  因为我没有从天上得到过启示,

  Or say with princes if it shall go well

  指不出每分钟前途的风雨雷电,

  By oft predict that I in heaven find.

  道不出帝王将相的时运趋势:

  But from thine eyes my knowledge I derive,

  但是我从你眼睛里引出知识,

  And, constant stars, in them I read such art

  从这不变的恒星中学到这学问,

  As truth and beauty shall together thrive

  说是美与真能够共同繁滋,

  If from thyself to store thou wouldst convert:

  只要你能够转入永久的仓廪;

  Or else of thee this I prognosticate,

  如若不然,我能够这样预言你:

  Thy end is truth's and beauty's doom and date.

  你的末日,就是真与美的死期。

高中英语诗歌阅读相关文章:

1.高中晨读英语诗歌

2.精选英文诗歌阅读

3.英文经典诗歌欣赏阅读

4.外国经典英语诗歌阅读

5.莎士比亚经典诗歌阅读

1208939