学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 英语诗歌大全

英语诗歌大全

时间: 韦彦867 分享

英语诗歌大全

  诗歌翻译是有难度的。很多因素造成了诗歌的可译性限度,但对此限度有一些调节机制。下面是学习啦小编带来的经典英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!

  经典英文诗歌篇一

  爱人决不再回来

  Let us use it while we may

  Snatch those joys that haste away!

  Earth her winter coat may cast,

  And renew her beeauty past:

  But, our winter come, in vain

  We solicit spring again;

  And when our furrows snow shall cover,

  Love may return but never lover.

  趁现在可能,我们用用它,

  把匆匆逝去的欢乐抓紧!

  大地上会撒下它的冬衣,

  然后又恢复过去的美丽,

  但是当我们的冬天来临,

  我们求春天回来可不行;

  当白雪盖住我们额头的皱纹,

  爱可能回来,但爱人决不可能。

  经典英文诗歌篇二

  爱你始终

  If I should stay,

  我若滞留你身边

  I would only be in your way.

  只会成为你的羁绊

  So I’ll go, but I know

  唯有离开, 但我明白

  I’ll think of you every step of the way.

  思念会终生与我为伴

  And I will always love you.

  我会爱你始终

  I will always love you.

  始终爱你

  You, my darling you. Hmm.

  爱你, 我的爱人,喔。。。

  Bittersweet memories

  苦乐参半的回忆

  that is all I’m taking with me.

  是留给我的唯一

  So, goodbye. Please, don’t cry.

  别了, 请不要哭泣

  We both know I’m not what you, you need.

  本不该是我,把一切给你

  And I will always love you.

  可我会爱你始终

  I will always love you.

  始终爱你

  I hope life treats you kind

  希望生活给你美好善待

  And I hope you have all you’ve dreamed of.

  希望你全部梦想放光彩

  And I wish to you, joy and happiness.

  希望快乐、幸福伴随你

  But above all this, I wish you love.

  但一切都不如拥有真爱

  And I will always love you.

  而我还会爱你始终

  I will always love you.

  始终爱你

  I will always love you.

  我会永远爱你

  I will always love you.

  爱你永远

  I will always love you.

  我会永远爱你

  I, I will always love you.

  永远、永远地爱你

  You, darling, I love you.

  你,我的挚爱,我爱你

  Ooh, I’ll always, I’ll always love you.

  啊,我将爱你始终、始终爱你

  经典英文诗歌篇三

  哀歌

  Call for the robin-redbreast and the wren,

  让我来请求知更和鹪鹩,

  Since o’er shady groves they hover,

  因它们盘旋于浓荫林梢,

  And with leaves and flowers do cover

  请用树叶和鲜花覆盖,

  The friendless bodies of unburied men.

  那些未掩埋的孤魂尸骸。

  Call unto his funeral dole

  看在这葬礼有多悲楚,

  The ant, the field-mouse, and the mole,

  蚂蚁、田鼠、鼹鼠辛苦,

  To rear him hillocks that shall keep him warm,

  请堆起山包为他御寒,

  And (when gay tombs are robb’d) sustain no harm;

  (花哨墓穴被盗)也能免遭难;

  But keep the wolf far thence, that’s foe to men,

  但要避开豺狼,人的仇敌,

  For with his nails he’ll dig them up again.

  狼的利爪,会把他们刨起。

  经典英文诗歌篇四

  Late Spring

  《春殘》

  by Li Qingzhao

  李清照

  Why think bitterly of home in late spring?

  春殘何事苦思鄉,

  Combing hair in sick days, I hate it long.

  病里梳頭恨髮長。

  Swallows are on the beam all day, so talkative,

  梁燕語多終日在,

  While breeze carries the scent of roses thro the screen.

  薔薇風細一帘香。

  经典英文诗歌篇五

  我是一片落叶ImaFallenLeaf

  I’m a Fallen Leaf

  我是一片落叶

  By Xi-mo Tr. East Sea Fairy

  Autumn is drawing the curtain

  秋渐深

  Dark green is mixed up with dusk.

  墨绿夹杂着黄昏

  After leaving the twig

  脱离枝干之后

  I’m incited once again by a petal of ironical smile

  再次被一瓣冷笑挑唆

  How disdainful!

  多么不屑

  Winter, also laughing scornfully

  冬也轻蔑地笑

  Is approaching the wandering body.

  逼近漂泊的身子

  Unable to find my own root

  无法寻觅到自己的根

  Close to my hometown, but is called an alien

  走近故乡又被唤成异乡人

  
看了“经典英文诗歌”的人还看了:

1.国外经典英文诗

2.最经典优美的英文诗摘抄

3.经典英语诗歌大全

4.经典英语诗歌10篇

5.拜伦经典英语诗歌欣赏

1549814