学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 泰戈尔英文诗歌朗诵欣赏

泰戈尔英文诗歌朗诵欣赏

时间: 韦彦867 分享

泰戈尔英文诗歌朗诵欣赏

  1913年,泰戈尔获得诺贝尔文学奖,使近代以来处于失语状态的东方文学引起了西方世界的关注。下面是学习啦小编带来的泰戈尔英文诗歌朗诵,欢迎阅读!

  泰戈尔英文诗歌朗诵篇一

  .In the night of weariness let me give myself up to sleep without struggle, resting my trustupon thee.

  在这困倦的夜里,让我帖服地把自己交给睡眠,把信赖托付给你。

  Let me not force my flagging spirit into a poor preparation for thy worship.

  让我不去勉强我的萎靡的精神,来准备一个对你敷衍的礼拜。

  It is thou who drawest the veil of night upon the tired eyes of the day to renew its sight in afresher gladness of awakening.

  是你拉上夜幕盖上白日的倦眼,使这眼神在醒觉的清新喜悦中,更新了起来。

  泰戈尔英文诗歌朗诵篇二

  If the day is done, if birds sing no more, if the wind has flagged tired,

  假如一天已经过去了,鸟儿也不歌唱,假如风也吹倦了,

  then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me,

  那就用黑暗的厚幕把我盖上罢,

  even as thou hast wrapt the earth with the coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed the petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.

  如同你在黄昏时节用睡眠的衾被裹上大地,又轻柔地将睡莲的花瓣合上。

  From the traveller, whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended,

  旅客的行程未达,粮袋已空,

  whose garment is torn and dustladen, whose strength is exhausted,

  衣裳破裂污损,而又筋疲力尽,

  remove shame and poverty, and renew his life like a flower under the cover of thy kindly night.

  你解除了他的羞涩与困窘,使他的生命像花朵一样在仁慈的夜幕下苏醒。

  泰戈尔英文诗歌朗诵篇三

  Art thou abroad on this stormy night on thy journey of love, my friend?

  在这暴风雨的夜晚你还在外面作爱的旅行吗,我的朋友?

  The sky groans like one in despair.

  天空像失望者在哀号。

  I have no sleep tonight.

  我今夜无眠。

  Ever and again I open my door and look out on the darkness, my friend!

  我不断地开门向黑暗中了望,我的朋友!

  I can see nothing before me. I wonder where lies thy path!

  我什么都看不见。我不知道你要走哪一条路!

  By what dim shore of the ink-black river, by what far edge of the frowning forest, through what mazy depth of gloom art thou threading thy course to come to me, my friend?

  是从墨黑的河岸上,是从远远的愁惨的树林边,是穿过昏暗迂回的曲径,你摸索着来到我这里吗,我的朋友?

  泰戈尔英文诗歌朗诵篇四

  In the deep shadows of the rainy July, with secret steps, thou walkest, silent as night,eluding all watchers.

  在七月淫雨的浓阴中,你用秘密的脚步行走,夜一般的轻悄,躲过一切的守望的人。

  Today the morning has closed its eyes, heedless of the insistent calls of the loud east wind,and a thick veil has been drawn over the ever-wakeful blue sky.

  今天,清晨闭上眼,不理连连呼喊的狂啸的东风,一张厚厚的纱幕遮住永远清醒的碧空。

  The woodlands have hushed their songs, and doors are all shut at every house.

  林野住了歌声,家家闭户。

  Thou art the solitary wayfarer in this deserted street.

  在这冷寂的街上,你是孤独的行人。

  Oh my only friend, my best beloved, the gates are open in my house---do not pass by like adream.

  呵,我唯一的朋友,我最爱的人,我的家门是开着的--不要梦一般地走过罢。

  泰戈尔英文诗歌朗诵篇五

  I must launch out my boat. The languid hours pass by on the shore---Alas for me!

  我必须撑出我的船去。时光都在岸边捱延消磨了--不堪的我呵!

  The spring has done its flowering and taken leave.

  春天把花开过就告别了。

  And now with the burden of faded futile flowers I wait and linger.

  如今落红遍地,我却等待而又留连。

  The waves have become clamorous, and upon the bank in the shady lane the yellow leaves flutter and fall.

  潮声渐喧,河岸的荫滩上黄叶飘落。

  What emptiness do you gaze upon!

  你凝望着的是何等的空虚!

  Do you not feel a thrill passing through the air with the notes of the far-away song floating from the other shore?

  你不觉得有一阵惊喜和对岸遥远的歌声从天空中一同飘来吗?

  
看了“泰戈尔英文诗歌朗诵”的人还看了:

1.泰戈尔诗集中英文版阅读

2.泰戈尔长诗集英文版阅读

3.泰戈尔诗集中英文对照

4.泰戈尔诗集英文版朗诵

5.泰戈尔经典英文诗歌阅读

1563150