英语诗歌 位置:首页>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>《泰戈尔新月集英文诗歌…》正文

泰戈尔新月集英文诗歌

学习啦【英语诗歌】 编辑:韦彦 发布时间:2016-09-30

  泰戈尔成为第一位获得诺贝尔文学奖的亚洲人,其诗歌对后来的诗歌创作者产生巨大而又深远的影响。下面是学习啦小编带来的泰戈尔新月集英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!

  泰戈尔新月集英文诗歌篇一

  责备 Defamation

  Why are those tears in your eyes, my child? 为什么你眼里有了眼泪,我的孩子?

  How horrid of them to be always scolding you for nothing? 他们真是可怕,常常无谓地责备你!

  You have stained your fingers and face with ink while writing--is that why they call you dirty? 你写字时墨水玷污了你的手和脸——这就是他们所以骂你龌龊的缘故么?

  O, fie! Would they dare to call the full moon dirty because it has smudged its face with ink? 呵,呸!他们也敢因为圆圆的月儿用墨水涂了脸,便骂它龌龊么?

  For every little trifle they blame you, my child. They are ready to find fault for nothing. 他们总要为了每一件小事去责备你,我的孩子。他们总是无谓地寻人错处。

  You tore your clothes while playing--is that why they call you untidy? 你游戏时扯破了你的衣服——这就是他们说你不整洁的缘故么?

  O, fie! What would they call an autumn morning that smiles through its ragged clouds? 呵,呸!秋之晨从它的破碎的云衣中露出微笑。那末,他们要叫它什么呢?

  Take no heed of what they say to you, my child. 他们对你说什么话,尽管可以不去理睬他,我的孩子。

  Take no heed of what they say to you, my child. 他们把你做错的事长长地记了一笔帐。

  They make a long list of your misdeeds. Everybody knows how you love sweet things--is that why they call you greedy? 谁都知道你是十分喜欢糖果的——这就是他们所以称你做贪婪的缘故么?

  O, fie! What then would they call us who love you? 呵,呸!我们是喜欢你的,那末,他们要叫我们什么呢?

  泰戈尔新月集英文诗歌篇二

  审判官 The Judge

  SAY of him what you please, but I know my child's failings. 你想说他什么尽管说罢,但是我知道我孩子的短处。

  I do not love him because he is good, but because he is my little child. 我爱他并不因为他好,只是因为他是我的小小的孩子。

  How should you know how dear he can be when you try to weigh his merits against his faults? 你如果把他的好处与坏处两两相权一下,恐怕你就会知道他是如何的可爱罢?

  When I must punish him he becomes all the more a part of my being. 当我必须责罚他的时候,他更成为我的生命的一部分了。

  When I cause his tears to come my heart weeps with him. 当我使他眼泪流出时,我的心也和他同哭了。

  I alone have a right to blame and punish, for he only may chastise who loves. 只有我才有权去骂他,去责罚他,因为只有热爱人的才可以惩戒人。

  泰戈尔新月集英文诗歌篇三

  玩具 Playthings

  CHILD, how happy you are sitting in the dust, playing with a broken twig all the morning. 孩子,你真是快活呀,一早晨坐在泥土里,耍着折下来的小树枝儿。

  I smile at your play with that little bit of a broken twig. 我微笑地看你在那里耍着那根折下来的小树枝儿。

  I am busy with my accounts, adding up figures by the hour. 我正忙着算帐,一小时一小时在那里加叠数字。

  Perhaps you glance at me and think, "What a stupid game to spoil your morning with!" 也许你在看我,想道:这种好没趣的游戏,竟把你的一早晨的好时间浪费掉了!

  Child, I have forgotten the art of being absorbed in sticks and mud-pies. 孩子,我忘了聚精会神玩耍树枝与泥饼的方法了。

  I seek out costly playthings, and gather lumps of gold and silver. 我寻求贵重的玩具,收集金块与银块。

  With whatever you find you create your glad games, I spend both my time and my strength over things I never can obtain. 你呢,无论找到什么便去做你的快乐的游戏,我呢,却把我的时间与力气都浪费在那些我永不能得到的东西上。

  In my frail canoe I struggle to cross the sea of desire, and forget that I too am playing a game. 我在我的脆薄的独木船里挣扎着要航过欲望之海,意忘了我也是在那里做游戏了。

  
看了“泰戈尔新月集英文诗歌”的人还看了:

1.《新月集》经典诗歌

2.泰戈尔《新月集》经典诗歌

3.泰戈尔《新月集》经典诗歌欣赏

4.《新月集》经典诗歌欣赏

5.泰戈尔《新月集》经典诗歌欣赏

本文已影响
网友评论

Copyright © 2006 - 2016 XUEXILA.COM All Rights Reserved

学习啦 版权所有