学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

浪漫的爱情英文诗歌欣赏

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  可以没有青春美貌,不能没有年轻的心;可以没有美味佳肴,不能没有健康胃口;可以没有贴心爱人,不能没有爱情追求。相信爱情,等待缘分!学习啦小编整理了浪漫的爱情英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!

  浪漫的爱情英文诗歌篇一

  What is love

  Love is a star shrouded in morning fog

  Without you

  Heaven is hell

  Li River War lovely, subtle shaking

  This. . . Shy sweet embrace -

  On your beautiful lips,

  I preferred kissing instead of the language

  My kiss is like the smoke from my heart a flame!

  爱是什么

  爱就是笼罩在晨雾中一颗星。

  没有你,

  天堂也变成地狱。

  可爱的战溧,微妙的颤抖,

  这……羞怯温柔的拥抱——

  在你美丽的樱唇上,

  我惯用接吻来代替语言,

  我的吻就像是从我的心底冒出的一个火焰!

  Yesterday kissed my happiness,

  today has come to naught,

  I received a sincere love

  Always the total can not be sustained.

  Women to men there is a way to be happy;

  but unfortunately the way to a man trapped in there more than three thousand kinds!

  Only among the only true love.

  "What is love?"

  "..." No one can answer.

  昨天吻过我的幸福,

  今天已经化为乌有,

  我获得真诚的爱情,

  向来总不能持久。

  女人使男人得到幸福的方法有一种;

  但使男人陷于不幸的方法却有三千多种!

  只有在爱情之中才有真实。

  “爱情究竟是什么?”

  “……”没有一个人能解答。

  浪漫的爱情英文诗歌篇二

  Day 13

  第13天

  Love Me Little, Love Me Long

  爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长

  Norton

  诺顿

  Love me little, love me long, is the burden of my song.

  爱我少一点,爱我久一点, 这是我歌儿的主旨

  Love that is too hot and strong Burneth soon to waste.

  爱的太浓太烈, 便很快焚尽为尘

  Still, I would not have thee cold, Not too backward, nor too bold;

  可我也不想你冷漠无情,不要太怯弱,不要太张狂;

  Love that lasteth till its old Fadeth not in haste.

  那一直延续到老的爱 不会顷刻间凋零

  Love me little, love me long, is the burden of my song.

  爱我少一点,爱我久一点, 这是我歌儿的主旨

  If thou love me too much, It will not prove as true as touch;

  如果你爱我太多, 它将无法坚如磐石;

  Love me little, more than such, For I fear the end.

  爱我少一点,会更好的 因为我害怕结束

  I am with little well content, And a little from thee sent

  少一点我也十分满足, 我只要一点就足够,

  Is enough, with true intent To be steadfast friend.

  只要全心全意 做我不渝的伴侣

  Love me little, love me long,

  爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长,

  Is the burden of my song.

  这是我内心的歌唱

  Say thou lov'st me while thou live;

  只要你说爱我一生一世,

  I to thee my love will give,

  我就对你把爱心献上,

  Never dreaming to deceive

  从此爱你绝不改变,

  Whiles that life endures.

  从此爱你地久天长

  Nay, and after death, in sooth,

  真的,即使离开人世,

  I to thee will keep my truth,

  一颗爱心挚着顽强;

  As now, when in my May of youth;

  正值青春年少,

  This my love assures.

  这誓言我也不会遗忘

  Love me little, love me long,

  爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长,

  Is the burden of my song.

  这是我内心的歌唱

  Constant love is moderate ever,

  恒久的爱情永远温馨,

  And it will through life persever;

  人生的长路鲜花绽放;

  Give me that, with true endeavor

  只需行动表明心迹,

  I will it restore.

  我会送你一片春光

  A suit of durance let it be,

  让情意绵延不断,

  For all weathers that for me,

  带我历尽雨雪风霜;

  For the land or for the sea,

  走遍天涯海角,

  Lasting evermore.

  哪怕山隔水挡

  Love me little, love me long,

  爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长,

  Is the burden of my song.

  这是我内心的歌唱

  Winter's cold, or summer's heat,

  冬天的严寒,夏日的酷暑,

  Autumn's tempests on it beat,

  还有秋季的雨暴风狂,

  It can never know defeat,

  面对这些百折不挠,

  Never can rebel.

  永远不会屈服投降

  Such the love that I would gain,

  我想得到的爱直言相告,

  Such the love, I tell thee plain,

  我想得到的爱就是这样;

  Thou must give, or woo in vain;

  否则我们就此分手道别,

  So to thee, farewell!

  否则你的求婚便是徒劳一场!

  Love me little, love me long,

  爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长,

  Is the burden of my song.

  这是我内心的歌唱

  浪漫的爱情英文诗歌篇三

  Tonight I Can Write

  今夜我可以写

  Pablo Neruda

  巴勃罗·聂鲁达

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

  Write, for example, 'the night is starry and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance'.

  写,譬如,'夜镶满群星, 而星星遥远地发出蓝光并且颤抖'。

  The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.

  夜风在天空中回旋并低唱。

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

  I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

  我爱她,而且有时她也爱我。

  Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.

  如同今晚的夜,我曾拥她入怀,

  I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.

  在无尽的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。

  She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.

  她爱我,有时我也爱她。

  How could one not have loved her great still eyes.

  怎会不爱上她那沉静的双眼?

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

  To think that I do not have her.

  去想我并不拥用她。

  To feel that I have lost her.

  感觉我已失去她。

  to hear the immense night, still more immense without her.

  去聆听广阔的夜,因没有她而更加广阔。

  And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

  诗句坠入我的灵魂,如同露水落在牧草上。

  What does it matter that my love could not keep her,

  我的爱若不能拥有她又会怎样?

  The night is starry and she is not with me. This is all.

  群星满夜,而她不在我身边。 这就是一切了。

  In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.

  远处有人在唱着歌。那么远。

  My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

  我的空虚因为没有她。

  My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.

  我的目光搜寻她,想要把她拉近;

  My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.

  我的心寻找她,而她并没有和我在一起。

  The same night whitening the same trees.

  相同的夜让相同的树木泛白。

  We, of that time, are no longer the same.

  彼时,我们也不再相似如初。

  I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.

  我不再爱她,这是确定的,但我曾多爱她。

  My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.

  我的声音试着循风来抚摸她的听觉。

  Another's. She will be another's.

  别人的。她将会是别人的。

  As she was before my kisses.

  如同她曾接受的我的千吻。

  Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.

  她的声音,她洁白的身体,她无尽的双眼。

  I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.

  我不再爱她,这是确定的,但也许我还爱她。

  Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

  爱情太短,遗忘太长。

  Because through nights like this one, I held her in my arms

  借着如同今晚的夜,我曾拥她入怀

  My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

  我的灵魂因失去了她而失落。

  Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer and these the last verses that I write for her.

  这是她最后一次让我承受的伤痛而这些,便是我为她而写的最后的诗句。

  
看了“浪漫的爱情英文诗歌”的人还看了:

1.浪漫英文爱情诗歌欣赏

2.英文爱情短诗

3.关于浪漫的英文诗歌欣赏

4.外国经典爱情诗歌欣赏

5.唯美爱情英文诗歌欣赏

6.浪漫唯美的英文诗赏析

2223423