学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 赞美祖国的英文诗歌阅读

赞美祖国的英文诗歌阅读

时间: 韦彦867 分享

赞美祖国的英文诗歌阅读

  祖国是什么?有人说,祖国是地图上那只高唱的雄鸡;有人说,祖国是各地上空飘扬的五星红旗;还有人说祖国是回响于四方的义勇军进行曲。学习啦小编整理了赞美祖国的英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!

  赞美祖国的英文诗歌篇一

  我和祖国一起走过Climb over five thousand years,

  爬过五千年的沟沟坎坎,

  Side banner will give you the bright,

  将一面鲜艳的旗帜交给你,

  My dear motherland.

  我亲爱的祖国。

  Hence,

  从此,

  I am not going to crawl,

  我不再爬行

  Hence,

  从此,

  I will not be subjected to slavery,

  我不再遭受奴役,

  Hence,

  从此,

  my monument in the new China,

  我的腰杆在新中国的丰碑下,

  Straight into a stand of trees.

  挺立成一棵笔直的树木。

  Trees,

  树木,

  I am just an ordinary tree.

  我只是一棵平常的树木。

  Spray can not be turned into the new China will be singing the songs around the clock;

  不能变成浪花将新中国的赞歌日夜高唱;

  Clouds can not become a new China dress China and the United States movement.

  也不能变成云朵装扮新中国的华美乐章。

  I am just a normal tree,

  我只是一棵平常的树木,

  Incoming sand standing place

  站在风沙来袭的地方,

  With my brothers and sisters together

  与我的兄弟姐妹一道,

  For my motherland green barriers erected.

  为我的祖国筑起一道绿色的屏障。

  I am just a normal tree,

  我只是一棵平常的树木,

  Standing on the shore of the choppy,

  站在波涛汹涌的岸边,

  With my brothers and sisters together

  与我的兄弟姐妹一道,

  For my country to increase the strength of Haiphong.

  为我的祖国增加海防的力量。

  I am just a normal tree,

  我只是一棵平常的树木,

  Standing on ice and snow of the north sky,

  站在冰雪满天的北国,

  With my brothers and sisters together

  与我的兄弟姐妹一道,

  For my sculpture image of the motherland.

  为我的祖国雕塑英姿飒爽的形象。

  I am just a normal tree,

  我只是一棵平常的树木,

  Hot side of the south,

  站在酷热难耐的南方,

  With my brothers and sisters together

  与我的兄弟姐妹一道,

  For my country to open up a cool road.

  为我的祖国开辟一条阴凉的大道。

  I am just a normal tree,

  我只是一棵平常的树木,

  Even if I fall,

  即使我倒下,

  Also let the speeding train,

  也要让飞驰的列车,

  With young Chinese,

  带着年轻的中国,

  To break through the fog of financial crisis,

  冲破金融危机的迷雾,

  Direct access to the full glory of a new era.

  直达光辉灿烂的新纪元。

  赞美祖国的英文诗歌篇二

  National Song Of the motherland《国庆颂》

  You have gone through an extraordinary XX years,

  你走过了不平凡的XX年,

  As long a baby has become the prime of life,

  像一个婴儿长成了壮年,

  Today, you are full of vitality, and the distribution of vigor and

  今日您正充满活力,散发着蓬勃的朝气,

  You have all kinds of hardships, there were laughter.

  您有过磨难,也有过欢笑.

  After a rough and rugged, tomorrow will be better.

  历经了崎岖坎坷,明天将更加美好.

  In the past XX years,

  XX年来,

  You earthshaking changes have taken place,

  你发生了翻天覆地的变化,

  Your growing prosperity of the people.

  您的国力日益强大.

  Your strength is growing stronger and stronger.

  你凝聚了天下炎黄子孙的心啊!

  You won the respect of the world's attention.

  您赢得了世界尊重的目光.

  Now you are our emotions and work hard,

  现在您正意气奋发,

  Entering the new century,

  走进了新的世纪,

  Today, in celebrating this festival,

  在天,在这节日里

  From the heart, I say to you,

  我从心底里向您说一声,

  Hello,mother !

  祖国,您好!

  赞美祖国的英文诗歌篇三

  Song of the motherland《祖国颂》

  In the east of the world, there is a land of ancient, beautiful and broad,

  在世界的东方,有一个古老的国度,美丽而宽广,

  In the east of the world, there is a great nation, strong and hard-working;

  在世界的东方,有一个伟大的民族,勤劳而坚强;

  Pentium is always flooded with the Yellow River is her blood,

  奔腾不息的黄河是她的血脉,

  Mount Tai is a towering stand of her spine,

  巍峨屹立的泰山是她的脊梁,

  This is our motherland - China!

  这就是我们的祖国——中国!

  In 1949, a man waved Jubi, an announcement that China had 5,000 years to disperse the haze;

  1949年,一位伟人挥动着巨臂,一声宣告,驱散了神州五千年的阴霾;

  In 1978, a giant with superhuman courage, size up the situation, the dust-laden country will be open to the world!

  1978年,一位巨人以超人的胆识,审时度势,将尘封的国门向世界洞开!

  In 1997, she ushered in Bauhinia fragrance,

  1997年,她迎来了紫荆花的清香,

  In 1999, she has been added to the water of the lotus fragrance!

  1999年,她又增添了水莲花的芬芳!

  Century through the wind and rain, the Great Wall as the dragon in the clouds shuttle,

  走过世纪的风雨,万里长城像巨龙在云中穿梭,

  Over the long river of time, the eagle proudly as Mount Everest the world's highest slope.

  跨过岁月的长河,珠穆朗玛峰像雄鹰傲立世界最高坡。

  Our Republic does not like this from the mighty powerful

  我们的共和国从没有像今天这样威武强大,

  
看了“赞美祖国的英文诗歌”的人还看了:

1.赞美祖国的英语诗歌欣赏

2.关于歌颂祖国的英语诗歌

3.歌颂祖国的英文诗:海外游子吟

4.赞美中国的英语诗歌欣赏

5.关于未来的英语诗歌阅读

2531220