学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

英语诗歌经典3篇

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  诗歌是一种典型的文学形式,它既属于文学,又是一种艺术。古今中外,对于诗歌的研究从未间断,我们在研究的过程中发现诗歌的美,同时又在前人研究的基础上创造出更好的诗歌作品。学习啦小编整理了经典英语诗歌,欢迎阅读!

  经典英语诗歌篇一

  The Lover’s Appeal

  情人的哀诉

  Sir Thomas Wyatt

  托马斯·怀亚特

  AND wilt thou leave me thus!

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Say nay! say nay! for shame!

  说不!说不!多么羞辱!

  To save thee from the blame

  我的悲伤,我的失落,

  Of all my grief and grame.

  责备无需由你背负。

  And wilt thou leave me thus?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Say nay! say nay!

  说不!说不!

  And wilt thou leave me thus,

  无论是富贵还是潦倒,

  That hath loved thee so long

  我一直爱你义无反顾;

  In wealth and woe among:

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  And is thy heart so strong

  难道你的心就如此冷酷?

  As for to leave me thus?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Say nay! say nay!

  说不!说不!

  And wilt thou leave me thus,

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  That hath given thee my heart

  而我一颗心已经向你托付;

  Never for to depart

  不是为了离别,

  Neither for pain nor smart:

  不是为了痛苦:

  And wilt thou leave me thus?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Say nay! say nay!

  说不!说不!

  And wilt thou leave me thus,

  对于一个深爱你的人,

  And have no more pity

  你的同情怎会踪影全无?

  Of him that loveth thee?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Alas! thy cruelty!

  天啊,如此心狠,惨不忍睹!

  And wilt thou leave me thus?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Say nay! say nay!

  说不!说不!

  经典英语诗歌篇二

  SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?

  我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?

  By Pierre De Ronsard

  作者:龙萨

  Tr. Zhang Heqing

  翻译:张和清

  Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?

  我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?

  She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.

  她背信弃义,你却意志坚决。

  Or to the general sun, who everywhere

  或者把你比作平凡的太阳?四处

  Goes common with his light? You walk alone

  挥洒着一样的光芒?你孤独地行走,

  And you are such that envy must despair

  你如此地美丽,至而让嫉妒绝望

  Of finding in my praise aught to condone,

  发觉我的赞扬无以原谅,

  You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair

  你如此美丽,世人望尘莫及,

  Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.

  你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命运的回音。

  Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,

  那些疯狂与鲁莽的人啊,让其他的女人与你争辉,

  Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,

  在伤害你的时刻,却伤害了他们自己,

  So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.

  你的美丽至今无人企及。

  Either your body shields some noble demon,

  你这个尤物啊,遮掩了某些显贵的恶魔,

  Or mortal you image immortal virtue;

  你不朽的躯体遮住了你流芳的美德,

  Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.

  你是智慧女神,亦或是美丽女人中的最美女人。

  经典英语诗歌篇三

  i carry your heart with me

  我将你的心带上

  i carry it in my heart

  放进我心里

  i am never without it

  从未分离

  anywhere i go you go, my dear;

  无论我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

  and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

  即便我单独成事

  my darling

  那也是出于我的爱人,你的力量

  i fear no fate

  面对命运我从不恐慌

  for you are my fate, my sweet

  只因你就是我命运的方向

  i want no world for beautiful

  万千世界于我皆如浮云

  you are my world, my true

  只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

  and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

  你永远是月亮所想表达的

  and whatever a sun will always sing is you

  太阳所想歌唱的

  here is the deepest secret nobody knows

  这秘密无人知晓,在我心底埋藏

  here is the root of the root

  它是根本中的根本

  and the bud of the bud

  稚嫩中的稚嫩

  and the sky of the sky

  是天上天

  and of a tree called life;

  是生命之树在生长

  which grows higher than the soul can hope

  这棵树高于灵魂之期盼,

  or mind can hide

  高于思想之所

  and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

  及是造化的奇迹,能够隔离参商

  i carry your heart

  我将你的心带上

  i carry it in my heart

  放进我心里

  
看了“经典英语诗歌”的人还看了:

1.英文诗歌经典3篇精选

2.经典英语诗歌朗诵

3.经典英文诗歌3首精选

4.适合朗读的英文诗歌

英语诗歌经典3篇

诗歌是一种典型的文学形式,它既属于文学,又是一种艺术。古今中外,对于诗歌的研究从未间断,我们在研究的过程中发现诗歌的美,同时又在前人研究的基础上创造出更好的诗歌作品。学习啦小编整理了经典英语诗歌,欢迎阅读! 经典英语诗歌篇一 T
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
3112354