学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 一分钟英语诗歌朗诵

一分钟英语诗歌朗诵

时间: 韦彦867 分享

一分钟英语诗歌朗诵

  欣赏英语诗歌是英语学习的重要部分。正如学习汉语要懂诗词歌赋一样,学习英语时有必要对英语诗歌有所了解。小编精心收集了一分钟英语诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!

  一分钟英语诗歌1

  I Loved You

  我曾经爱过你

  Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin

  亚历山大 谢尔盖耶维奇 普希金

  I loved you; even now I may confess,

  我曾经爱过你:爱情,也许

  Some embers of my love their fire retain;

  在我的心灵里还没有完全消亡,

  But do not let it cause you more distress,

  但愿它不会再打扰你,

  I do not want to sadden you again.

  我也不想再使你难过悲伤。

  Hopeless and tongue-tied, yet I loved you dearly

  我曾经默默无语、毫无指望地爱过你,

  With pangs the jealous and the timid know;

  我既忍受着羞怯,又忍受着嫉妒的折磨,

  So tenderly I loved you, so sincerely,

  我曾经那样真诚、那样温柔地爱过你,

  I pray God grant another love you so.

  但愿上帝保佑你,另一个人也会像我爱你一样。

  一分钟英语诗歌2

  If you forget me

  如果你忘了我

  Pablo Neruda

  帕布罗 聂鲁达

  I want you to know one thing

  希望你知道

  You know how this is

  这是我的想法

  If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window.

  当我凭窗凝望 姗姗而来的秋日 红枝上的明月

  If I touch near the fire the impalpable ash,

  当我轻触火堆旁

  or the wrinkled body of the log

  似有似无的尘烬 或是褶皱层层的木柴

  Everything carries me to you

  我的心儿就会飞向你

  As if everything that exists

  似乎一切都有了

  Aromas, light, medals,

  芬芳、光明和荣誉

  Or little boats that sail toward

  就像小舟荡向岛屿

  those isles of yours that wait for me,

  那里,你等候着我

  Well now. If little by little

  然而,假若

  You stop loving me,

  你对我的爱情淡去

  I shall stop loving you

  我的爱火也会

  Little by little.

  渐渐熄灭。

  If suddenly you forget me

  如果瞬间你忘了我

  Do not look for me

  别来找我,

  For I shall already have forgotten you.

  因为我早已把你忘怀。

  If you think it long and mad

  我生命中

  the wind of banners

  过往的猎猎疾风

  that passes through my life,

  如果你嫌它过于悠长,过于疯狂

  And you decide to leave me

  而决意离我而去。

  at the shore of the heart where I have roots

  在我爱情所深埋的心之岸

  Remember, that on that day, at that hour

  记住,彼时彼刻,

  I shall lift my arms

  我将举起双臂

  And my roots will set off to

  摇断爱的根脉,

  seek another land.

  憩于地方。

  But, if each day, each hour,

  但是,如果每时每刻

  You feel that you are destined for me

  如果你也感觉到你是我的真命天子

  with implacable sweetness,

  能共享奇妙的甜蜜

  If each day a flower climbs

  如果你迎向我的红唇

  up to your lips to seek me,

  每天绽若鲜花

  Ah my love, ah my own,

  啊,我的爱人,我心里

  in me all that fire is repeated,

  所有的爱火将再度燃起,

  In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten

  永不会消失,永不被忘记

  My love feeds on your love, beloved,

  我的情因你的爱而生,爱人啊

  And as long as you live

  情长今生,

  it will be in your arms without leaving mine.

  不离你我臂弯。

  一分钟英语诗歌3

  Song to Celia

  致西丽娅

  Ben Jonson

  本 琼森

  Drink to me only with thine eyes,

  你只用你的双眸与我干杯

  And I will pledge with mine ;

  我回以脉脉的温存

  Or leave a kiss but in the cup,

  或在杯边留下你的香吻

  And I'll not look for wine.

  我心将不再向往杯中蜜酿

  The thirst that from the soul doth rise

  心灵的渴望在荡漾

  Doth ask a drink divine;

  渴望你的仙酿

  But might I of Jove's nectar sup,

  即使天神让我将他的琼浆痛饮,

  I would not change for thine.

  我也不愿舍弃你吻过的这杯。

  I sent thee late a rosy wreath,

  曾忆赠你玫瑰花环

  Not so much honouring thee

  并非讨你欢心

  As giving it a hope, that there

  只愿这花环在你头上

  It could not wither,d be.

  永不凋零。

  But thou thereon didst only breathe,

  只要你的气息留在上面

  And sent'st it back to me :

  然后将玫瑰送还

  Since when it grows, and smells, I swear,

  当盛开时,它让我闻到的,

  Not of itself, but thee.

  不是自己的花香,而是你。

  
看了“一分钟英语诗歌”的人还看了:

1.短篇英语诗歌朗诵1分钟

2.英语诗歌朗诵1分钟

3.关于一分钟英文诗朗诵

4.关于1分钟英语短文朗诵

5.1分钟英文诗歌朗诵精选

6.关于1分钟英语诗歌朗诵

3349183