学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 名家经典优美诗歌三首

名家经典优美诗歌三首

时间: 焯杰674 分享

名家经典优美诗歌三首

  下面学习啦小编为大家带来名家经典优美诗歌欣赏三首,欢迎大家阅读!

  济慈经典诗歌:每当我害怕

  When I have fears that I may cease to be

  每当我害怕,生命也许等不及

  Before my pen has glean'd my teeming brain,

  我的笔搜集完我蓬勃的思潮,

  Before high-piled books, in charactery,

  等不及高高一堆书,在文字里,

  Hold like rich garners the full ripen'd grain;

  象丰富的谷仓,把熟谷子收好;

  When I behold, upon the night's starr'd face,

  每当我在繁星的夜幕上看见

  Huge cloudy symbols of a high romance,

  传奇故事的巨大的云雾征象,

  And think that I may never live to trace

  而且想,我或许活不到那一天,

  Their shadows, with the magic hand of chance;

  以偶然的神笔描出它的幻相;

  And when I feel, fair creature of an hour,

  每当我感觉,呵,瞬息的美人!

  That I shall never look upon thee more,

  我也许永远都不会再看到你,

  Never have relish in the faery power

  不会再陶醉于无忧的爱情

  Of unreflecting love;--then on the shore

  和它的魅力!——于是,在这广大的

  Of the wide world I stand alone, and think

  世界的岸沿,我独自站定、沉思,

  Till love and fame to nothingness do sink.

  直到爱情、声名,都没入虚无里。

  勃朗宁夫人经典诗歌:我是怎样的爱你

  How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

  我是怎样地爱你?让我逐一细算。

  I love thee to the depth and breadth and height

  我爱你尽我的心灵所能及到的

  My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight

  深邃、宽广、和高度——正象我探求

  For the ends of being and ideal grace.

  玄冥中上帝的存在和深厚的神恩。

  I love thee to the level of every day's

  我爱你的程度,就象日光和烛焰下

  Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.

  那每天不用说得的需要。我不加思虑地

  I love thee freely, as men strive for right.

  爱你,就象男子们为正义而斗争;

  I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.

  我纯洁地爱你,象他们在赞美前低头。

  I love thee with the passion put to use

  以满怀热情,就象往日满腔的辛酸;

  In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.

  我爱你以我童年的信仰;我爱你

  I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

  我爱你,抵得上那似乎随着消失的圣者

  With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,

  而消逝的爱慕。我爱你以我终生的

  Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,

  呼吸,微笑和泪珠——假使是上帝的

  I shall but love thee better after death.

  意旨,那么,我死了我还要更加爱你!

  勃朗宁夫人经典诗歌:世界的面目都变了

  The face of all the world is changed,I think,

  我觉得,全世界的面貌都改观

  Since first I heard of the footsteps of thy soul

  自听到,你灵魂的脚步轻轻现

  Move still, oh, still, beside me, as they stole

  第一次,悄悄地来到我的身边

  betwixt me and the dreadful outer brink

  潜过我与死亡之隙可怕的边缘

  Of obvious death, where I, who thought to sink,

  我站在那儿,本以为自己势必

  Was caught up into love, and taught the whole

  会沉没,却被救出坠入爱情里

  Of life in a new rhythm. The cup of dole

  还传授一曲全部生命的新旋律

  God gave for baptism, I am fain to drink,

  我欣然地喝下,那杯上帝赐予

  And praise its sweetness, Sweet, with thee anear.

  洗礼的酒,赞美它甘甜。甘甜

  The names of a country, heaven, are changed away

  是因为你的靠近。天堂和人间

  For where thou art or shalt be, there or here;

  因为你的存在与否称谓也改变

  And this ...this lute and song...loved yesterday

  而往日珍视的这首歌和鲁特琴

  (The singing angels know ) are only dear

  仍是唯一挚爱,天使了然在心

  Because thy name moves right in what they say.

  因你之名在他们的歌声中氤氲

403221