学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 莎士比亚著名经典诗歌欣赏

莎士比亚著名经典诗歌欣赏

时间: 焯杰674 分享

莎士比亚著名经典诗歌欣赏

  莎士比亚是英国文学史上最杰出的戏剧家,也是西方文艺史上最杰出的作家之一,全世界最卓越的文学家之一。他流传下来的作品包括37部戏剧、155首十四行诗、两首长叙事诗和其他诗歌。他的戏剧有各种主要语言的译本,且表演次数远远超过其他任何戏剧家的作品。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来莎士比亚著名经典诗歌欣赏,希望大家喜欢!

  莎士比亚著名经典诗歌欣赏:

  Lord of my love, to whom in vassalage

  我爱的主呵,你的高尚的道德

  Thy merit hath my duty strongly knit,

  使我这臣属的忠诚与你紧系,

  To thee I send this written ambassage,

  我向你派遣这位手书的使者,

  To witness duty, not to show my wit.

  来证实我忠诚,不是来炫耀才力。

  Duty so great, which wit so poor as mine

  忠诚这么大,可我的才力不中用——

  May make seem bare, in wanting words to show it,

  没词语来表达,使忠诚显得贫乏;

  But that I hope some good conceit of thine

  但是,我希望在你深思的灵魂中,

  In thy soul's thought, all naked, will bestow it;

  有坦率可亲的好念头会来收藏它:

  Till whatsoever star that guides my moving

  要等到哪一颗引导我行程的星宿

  Points on me graciously with fair aspect,

  和颜悦色地给我指出了好运气,

  And puts apparel on my tottered loving

  并给我褴褛的爱心穿上了锦裘,

  To show me worthy of thy sweet respect.

  以表示我配承受你关注的美意:

  Then may I dare to boast how I do love thee;

  到那时,我才敢夸说我爱你多深,

  Till then, not show my head where thou mayst prove me.

  才愿显示我能给你考验的灵魂。

  莎士比亚著名经典诗歌欣赏:

  Let those who are in favor with their stars

  那些被天上星辰祝福的人们

  Of public honor and proud titles boast,

  尽可以凭借荣誉与高衔而自负,

  Whilst I whom fortune of such triumph bars,

  我呢,本来命定没这种幸运,

  Unlooked for joy in that I honor most.

  不料得到了我引为光荣的幸福。

  Great princes' favourites their fair leaves spread

  帝王的宠臣把美丽的花瓣大张,

  But as the marigold at the sun's eye,

  但是,正如太阳眼前的向日葵,

  And in themselves their pride lies buried,

  人家一皱眉,他们的荣幸全灭亡,

  For at a frown they in their glory die.

  他们的威风同本人全化做尘灰。

  The painful warrior famoused for might,

  辛苦的将士,素以骁勇称著,

  After a thousand victories once foiled,

  打了千百次胜仗,一旦败绩,

  Is from the book of honor rased quite,

  就立刻被人逐出荣誉的纪录簿,

  And all the rest forgot for which he toiled.

  过去的功劳也被人统统忘记:

  Then happy I that love and am beloved

  我就幸福了,爱着人又为人所爱,

  Where I may not remove, nor be removed.

  这样,我是固定了,也没人能改。

  莎士比亚著名经典诗歌欣赏:

  Mine eye hath played the painter and hath steeled

  我的眼睛扮演了画师,把你

  Thy beauty's form in table of my heart;

  美丽的形象刻画在我的心版上;

  My body is the frame wherein 'tis held,

  围在四周的画框是我的躯体,

  And perspective it is best painter's art,

  也是透视法,高明画师的专长。

  For through the painter must you see his skill,

  你必须透过画师去看他的绝技,

  To find where your true image pictured lies,

  找你的真像被画在什么地方,

  Which in my bosom's shop is hanging still,

  那画像永远挂在我胸膛的店里,

  That hath his windows glazed with thine eyes.

  店就有你的眼睛做两扇明窗。

  Now see what good turns eyes for eyes have done:

  看眼睛跟眼睛相帮了多大的忙:

  Mine eyes have drawn thy shape, and thine for me

  我的眼睛画下了你的形体,

  Are windows to my breast, wherethrough the sun

  你的眼睛给我的胸膛开了窗,

  Delights to peep, to gaze therein on thee.

  太阳也爱探头到窗口来看你;

  Yet eyes this cunning want to grace their art,

  我眼睛还缺乏画骨传神的本领,

  They draw but what they see, know not the heart.

  只会见什么画什么,不了解心灵。

405743