学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 经典感悟爱情诗歌欣赏

经典感悟爱情诗歌欣赏

时间: 焯杰674 分享

经典感悟爱情诗歌欣赏

  下面是学习啦小编为大家带来经典感悟爱情诗歌欣赏,希望大家喜欢!

  经典感悟爱情诗歌:为了爱情,我承受了几度煎熬

  Suffered for love such woe Have I, that ask not;

  Drunk parting's poison so Have I, that ask not.

  别问我,为了爱情承受了几度煎熬,

  别问我,分别的苦酒我又喝了多少。

  Travelled have I the worls And now a charmer

  Chosen, so sweet of show Have I, that ask not.

  寻遍天涯终于找到了迷人的女子,

  别问我,她有多么甜美让我追随。

  After the dust of that Her door for longing,

  Eyes on such wises aflow Have I, that ask not.

  为了门上的灰尘我在门前彷徨,

  别问我,我的眼泪为何流淌。

  With this mine ear, from out Her mouth, yest'reven,

  Such sweet words hearkened, lo! Have I, that ask not.

  昨晚,她把嘴唇凑到我的耳边,

  别问我,她说了多少密语甜言。

  At me why bite the lip, As saying,"speak not?"

  A ruby bitten, know, Have I, that ask not.

  为何咬我的嘴唇,说:“别出声?”

  别问我,我是多么的烦恼和无助。

  Without thee, in my cell Of beggary suffered

  Vexations such, heigho! Have I, that ask not.

  没有你,我在乞丐似的小屋里受苦,

  别问我,我是多么的烦恼和无助。

  An exile in the way Of love, like Hafiz,

  Reached such a stage, I trow, Have I, that ask not.

  在爱的路上流浪的我,就像哈菲兹,

  别问我,我是怎么走到了这步田地。

  经典感悟爱情诗歌:爱的忠诚

  Set me whereas the sun doth parch the green

  置我于太阳炙烤的绿茵,

  Or where his beams do not dissolve the ice

  或阳光难以消融的寒冰,

  In temperate heat, where he is felt and seen

  或人们感觉温暖的环境,

  In presence prest of people mad or wise

  受压众生或愚昧或聪明。

  Set me in high, or yet in low degree

  即便我显达,抑或是微贱,

  In longest night, or in the shortest day

  白天短暂还是长夜漫漫,

  In clearest sky. or where clouds thickest be

  乌云密布或是气清天蓝,

  In lusty youth, or when my hairs are grey

  年轻力壮还是白发斑斑。

  Set me in heaven, in earth, or else in hell

  即便在地狱、天堂或人间,

  In hill or dale, or in the foaming flood

  在丘陵、山谷或海浪滔天,

  Thrall, or at large, alive whereso I dwell

  无论自由或被奴役摧残,

  Sick or in health, in evil fame or good

  疾病、健康、不幸还是平安。

  Hers will I be; and only with this thought

  我心有所属;唯有长思念,

  Content myself although my chance be nought

  机会虽渺茫,知足心满满。

408590