学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语文摘>

好的英文短篇文章及翻译

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  英语这门语言的基础是阅读,很多知识点、方法都是从阅读中引申出去的,所以掌握好阅读这一项,对英语学习是至关重要的。下面是学习啦小编带来的好的英文短篇文章及翻译,欢迎阅读!

  好的英文短篇文章及翻译1

  Today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view;

  今天我们拥有了更高层的楼宇以及更宽阔的公路,但是我们的性情却更为急躁,眼光也更加狭隘;

  We spend more,but enjoy less;

  我们消耗的更多,享受到的却更少;

  We have bigger houses,but smaller famillies;

  我们的住房更大了,但我们的家庭却更小了;

  We have more compromises,but less time;

  我们妥协更多,时间更少;

  We have more knowledge,but less judgment;

  我们拥有了更多的知识,可判断力却更差了;

  We have more medicines,but less health;

  我们有了更多的药品,但健康状况却更不如意;

  We have multiplied out possessions,but reduced out values;

  我们拥有的财富倍增,但其价值却减少了;

  We talk much,we love only a little,and we hate too much;

  我们说的多了,爱的却少了,我们的仇恨也更多了;

  We reached the Moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors;

  我们可以往返月球,但却难以迈出一步去亲近我们的左邻右舍;

  We have conquered the uter space,but not our inner space;

  我们可以征服外太空,却征服不了我们的内心;

  We have highter income,but less morals;

  我们的收入增加了,但我们的道德却少了;

  These are times with more liberty,but less joy;

  我们的时代更加自由了,但我们拥有的快乐时光却越来越少;

  We have much more food,but less nutrition;

  我们有了更多的食物,但所能得到的营养却越来越少了;

  These are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,but divorces increase;

  现在每个家庭都可以有双份收入,但离婚的现象越来越多了;

  These are times of finer houses,but more broken homes;

  现在的住房越来越精致,但我们也有了更多破碎的家庭;

  That's why I propose,that as of today;

  这就是我为什么要说,让我们从今天开始;

  You do not keep anything for a special occasion.because every day that you live is a SPECIAL OCCASION.

  不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别;

  Search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs;

  寻找更我的知识,多读一些书,坐在你家的前廊里,以赞美的眼光去享受眼前的风景,不要带上任何功利的想法;

  Spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit the places you love;

  花多点时间和朋友与家人在一起,吃你爱吃的食物,去你想去的地方;

  life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival;

  生活是一串串的快乐时光;我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存;

  Use your crystal goblets.Do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it.

  举起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝啬洒上你最好的香水,你想用的时候就享用吧!

  Remove from your vocabulary phrases like"one of these days"or "someday";

  从你的词汇库中移去所谓的“有那么一天”或者“某一天”;

  Let's write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"!

  曾打算“有那么一天”去写的信,就在今天吧!

  Let's tell our families and friends how much we love them;

  告诉家人和朋友,我们是多么地爱他们;

  Do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life;

  不要延迟任何可以给你的生活带来欢笑与快乐的事情;

  Every day,every hour,and every minute is special;

  每一天、每一小时、每一分钟都是那么特别;

  And you don't know if it will be your last.

  你无从知道这是否最后刻。

  好的英文短篇文章及翻译2

  黄昏之美

  Looking into the sunset I can't help but notice

  that despite her beauty,

  a sense of struggle and hopeless surround the sky .

  Deep inside you realize that this day is gone,

  and everything that It had brought is lost forever.

  Every thought,every action,every dream,every hope,

  every sight,every sound is gone.

  There is no chance of every being returned the same,

  exactly the same.

  For every moment has a limit to what it can capture,

  Every memory has a limit to what it had retrieve.

  凝望夕阳,我无法抑止地看到,

  无论她是如何的美丽动人,

  挣扎和绝望依然萦绕天幕,

  内心深处,你明白今日已逝,

  它所带来的一切也永远消失了,

  每一脉思想,每一次行动,每一个梦想,每一线希望,

  每一幅景象,每一缕声音,都消逝而去,

  一切都不可能还复如初,

  和原来一模一样,

  只因每一个时刻所能捕捉的东西是有限的,

  甚至每一段记忆所能缅怀的一切也是有限的。

  And the colours in the sky try to entertain us.

  one last act with painted smiles,

  for they too know that nothing can be done to save the day.

  So futile their attempt to comfort our fear of the night.

  our horror as we try to find our way,

  like children who wanderinto a forest and never return.

  I am ingratiatedby the sunset because of

  her sensitivity as she tries to push the darkness

  back for just a moment more.

  But like so many times before....to no avail!

  而天空中的绮丽色彩努力让我们快乐起来,

  最后上演的是五彩缤纷的微笑,

  因为它们也知晓,做什么都无法留住时日,

  它们想安慰我们对夜的恐惧,而又如此徒劳无益,

  虽然恐惧,我们依然寻找出路,

  宛若在林中的孩心,彷徨不知归路,

  我满心欢喜,只因夕阳的敏感,

  她竭力将黑暗推回,仅仅为了再多驻留一刻,

  可却犹如以往,一切都无济于事....

  好的英文短篇文章及翻译3

  里约奥运是如何让中国运动员成为网红的

  The Rio 2016 Olympics was a turning point for China's athletes. The digital age, it seems, has seen the birth of a new type of Olympian from the country: open, expressive and aware of social media.

  对中国运动员来说,2016年里约奥运会是一个转折点。数字化时代似乎见证了来自中国的一批新型奥运选手的诞生:坦率、善于表达、了解社交媒体。

  In the 1990s, Chinese athletes were giving stock answers of winning for the country's glory and honour when questioned by journalists.

  20世纪90年代,当记者采访中国运动员的时候,他们通常会给出一堆套话,比如说,为国家荣耀和名誉而战。

  However, Rio 2016 saw a whole new side to the nation's Olympians, as athletes revealed their personalities on social media.

  然而,2016年里约奥运会见证了中国奥运选手全新的一面,运动员们纷纷在社交媒体上展示了自己的个性。

  The swimmer Fu Yuanhui delighted fans with her unscripted interviews, and garnered international praise when she broke a sporting taboo by discussing her period.

  游泳选手傅园慧因其不按牌理出牌的采访而让粉丝们高兴不已。她(勇敢地)打破了体育禁忌,谈及女性生理期的话题,而这也使她赢得了国际美誉。

  She wrote on her Weibo page: "I wish all hard-working people will have their dreams come true. I'm not an internet star, nor an 'emoji queen', I'm a professional athlete."

  她在微博上写道:“我希望所有努力拼搏的人都会梦想成真。我不是网红,也不是“表情包女王”,我是一名职业运动员。”

  Then there's the story of 100m freestyle swimmer Ning Zetao.

  然后是100米自由泳选手宁泽涛的故事

  His Instagram page has become one of the top searches of this Olympics.

  在本届奥运会上,他的Instagram主页成为热搜榜关键词之一。

  "Striving for glory for the nation at the Olympics is without a doubt the biggest dream of a lifetime for all athletes and is my greatest motivation in training hard and swimming forward each day." Ning said in a statement ahead of the games.

  奥运开幕之前,宁泽涛在一份声明中表示,“在奥运会上为国家荣誉而战无疑是所有运动员一生中最大的梦想,这也是我每一天努力训练、奋力前游的最大动力。”

  In Rio, it seems, a new generation of Chinese Olympians have become the country's social media stars.

  在里约奥运会上,中国的奥运新生代选手们似乎成为了中国社交媒体上的明星。

1347945