英语文摘 位置:首页>学习英语>英语阅读>英语文摘>《新概念英语第一册文章…》正文

新概念英语第一册文章

学习啦【英语文摘】 编辑:韦彦 发布时间:2016-08-27

  作为经典的基础英语学习教材,《新概念英语》受到了众多英语学习者的喜爱;每年都有数以万计的学生去学习新概念英语的各册教程。下面是学习啦小编带来的新概念英语第一册文章,欢迎阅读!

  新概念英语第一册文章1

  $课文35 Our village我们的村庄

  Are the children coming out of the park or going into it?

  孩子们是正从公园里出来还是正在往里走?

  225. This is a photograph of our village.

  这是我们村庄的一张照片。

  226. Our village is in a valley.

  我们的村庄坐落在一个山谷之中。

  227. It is between two hills.

  它们于两座小山之间。

  228. The village is on a river.

  它靠近一条小河。

  229. Here is another photograph of the village.

  这是我们村庄的另一张照片。

  230. My wife and I are walking along the banks of the river.

  我和妻子沿河岸走着。

  231. We are on the left.

  我们在河的左侧。

  232. There is a boy in the water.

  河里面有个男孩。

  233. He is swimming across the river.

  他正横渡小河。

  234. Here is another photograph.

  这是另一张照片。

  235. This is the school building.

  这是学校大楼。

  236. It is beside a park.

  它位于公园的旁边。

  237. The park is on the right.

  公园在右面。

  238. Some children are coming out of the building.

  一些孩子正从楼里出来。

  239. Some of them are going to the park.

  他们中有几个正走进公园。

  $课文36 Where……?……在哪里?

  $课文37 Making a bookcase做书架

  What is Susan's favourite colour?

  苏珊最喜欢哪种颜色?

  240. You're working hard, George.

  你干得真辛苦,乔治。

  241. What are you doing?

  你在干什么呢?

  242. I'm making a bookcase.

  我正在做书架。

  243. Give me that hammer please, Dan.

  请把那把锤子拿给我。丹。

  244. Which hammer?

  哪一把?

  245. This one?

  是这把吗?

  246. No, not that one.

  不,不是那把。

  247. The big one.

  是那把大的。

  248. Here you are.

  给你。

  249. Thanks, Dan.

  谢谢。丹。

  250. What are you going to do now,George?

  你现在打算干什么,乔治?

  251. I'm going to paint it.

  我打算把它漆一下。

  252. What colour are you going to paint it?

  你打算把它漆成什么颜色?

  253. I'm going to paint it pink.

  我想漆成粉红色。

  254. Pink!

  粉红色!

  255. This bookcase isn't for me.

  这个书架不是为我做的,

  256. It's for my daughter, Susan.

  是为我的女儿苏珊做的。

  257. Pink's her favourite colour.

  粉红色是她最喜欢的颜色。

  $课文38 What are you going to do ?

  你准备做什么?

  What are you doing now?你现在正在做什么?

  $课文39 Don't drop it!别摔了!

  Where does Sam put the Vase in the end?

  萨姆把花瓶放在什么地方?

  258. What are you going to do with that vase, Penny?

  你打算如何处理那共瓶?

  259. I'm going to put it on this table, Sam.

  我打算把它放在这张桌子上,萨姆。

  260. Don't do that.

  不要放在那儿,

  261. Give it to me.

  把它给我。

  262. What are you going to do with it?

  你打算怎么办?

  263. I'm going to put it here,

  我准备把它入在这儿,

  264. in front of the window.

  放在窗前。

  265. Be careful!

  小心点!

  266. Don't drop it!

  别摔了!

  267. Don't put there, Sam.

  别放在那儿,萨姆。

  268. Put it here,

  放在这儿,

  269. on this shelf.

  这个架子上。

  270. There we are!

  我这里.

  271. It's a lovely vase.

  这只漂亮的花瓶。

  272. Those flowers are lovely, too.

  这些花也很漂亮啊。

  $课文40 What are you going to do ?

  你准备做什么?

  I'm going to ……我准备……

  $课文41 Penny's bag彭妮的提包

  Who is the tin of tobacco for?

  那盒烟丝是给谁买的?

  273. Is that bag heavy, Penny?

  那个提包重吗,彭妮?

  274. Not very.

  不太重。

  275. Here!

  放在这儿。

  276. Put it on this chair.

  把它放在这把椅子上。

  277. What's in it?

  里面是什么东西?

  278. A piece of cheese.

  一块乳酪、

  279. A loaf of bread.

  一块面包、

  280. A bar of soap.

  一块肥皂、

  281. A bar of Chocolate.

  一块巧克力、

  282. A bottle of milk.

  一瓶牛奶、

  283. A pound of sugar.

  一磅糖、

  284. Half a pound of coffee.

  半磅咖啡、

  285. A quarter of pound of tea.

  1/4 磅茶叶

  286. And a tin of tobacco.

  和一听烟丝。

  287. Is that tin of tobacco for me?

  那听烟丝是给我的吗?

  288. Well, it's certainly not for me!

  噢,当然不会给我的!

  $课文42 Is there a ……in/on that……?

  在那个……中/上有一个……吗?

  Is there any ……in / On that……?

  在那个……中/上有……吗?

  $课文43 Hurry up!快点!

  How do you know Sam doesn't make the tea very often?

  你怎么知道萨姆不常沏茶?

  289. Can you make the tea, Sam?

  你会沏茶吗,萨姆?

  290. Yes, of course I can, Penny.

  会的,我当然会,彭妮。

  291. Is there any water in this kettle?

  这水壶里有水吗?

  292. Yes, there is.

  有水。

  293. Where's the tea?

  茶叶在哪儿?

  294. It's over there,behind the teapot.

  就在那儿,茶壶后面。

  295. Can you see it?

  你看见了吗?

  296. I can see the teapot,

  茶壶我看见了,

  297. but I can't see the tea.

  但茶叶没看到。

  298. There it is!

  那不是么!

  299. It's in front of your!

  就在你眼前。

  300. Ah yes, I can see it now.

  噢,是啊,我现在看到了。

  301. Where are the cups?

  茶杯在哪儿呢?

  302. There are some in the cupboard.

  碗橱里有几只。

  303. Can you find them?

  你找得到吗?

  304. Yes. Here they are.

  找得到。就在这儿呢。

  305. Hurry up, Sam!

  快,萨姆。

  306. The kettle's boiling!

  水开了!

  $课文44 Are there any……?有……吗?

  Is there any……?有……吗?

  $课文45 The boss's letter.老板的信

  Why can't pamela type the letter?

  帕梅拉为什么无法打信?

  307. Can you come here a minute please, Bob?

  请你来一下好吗?鲍勃?

  308. Yes, sir?

  什么事,先生?

  309. Where's Pamela?

  帕梅拉在哪儿?

  310. She's next door.

  她在隔壁,

  311. She's in her office, sir.

  在她的办公室里,先生。

  312. Can she type this letter for me?

  她能为我打一下这封信吗?

  313. Ask her please.

  请问她。

  314. Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

  315. Can you type this letter for the boss please, Pamela?

  请你把这封信给老板打一下可以吗,帕梅拉?

  316. Yes, of course I can.

  可以,当然可以。

  317. Here you are.

  给你这信。

  318. Thank you, Bob.

  谢谢你,鲍勃。

  319. Bob!

  鲍勃!

  320. Yes?

  怎么了?

  321. What's the matter.

  怎么回事?

  322. I can't type this letter.

  我打不了这封信。

  323. I can't read it!

  我看不懂这封信,

  324. The boss's handwriting is terrible!

  老板的书写太糟糕了!

  $课文46 Can you ……?你能……吗?

  $课文47 A cup of coffee一杯咖啡

  How does Ann like her coffee?

  安想要什么样的咖啡?

  325. Do you like coffee, Ann?

  你喜欢咖啡吗,安?

  326. Yes, I do.

  是的,我喜欢。

  327. Do you want a cup?

  你想要一杯吗?

  328. Yes, please, Christine.

  好的,请来一杯,克里斯廷。

  329. Do you want any sugar?

  你要放些糖吗?

  330. Yes, please.

  好的,请放一些。

  331. Do you want any milk?

  要放些牛奶吗?

  332. No, thank you.

  不了,谢谢。

  333. I don't like milk in my coffee.

  我不喜欢咖啡中放牛奶,

  334. I like black coffee.

  我喜欢咖啡。

  335. Do you like biscuits?

  你喜欢饼干吗?

  336. Yes. I do.

  是的,我喜欢。

  337. Do you want one?

  你想要一块吗?

  338. Yes, please.

  好的,请来一块。

  新概念英语第一册文章2

  $课文48 Do you like……你喜欢……吗?

  Do you want……?你想要……吗?

  $课文49 At the butcher's在肉店

  What does Mr.Bird like?

  伯德先生喜欢什么?

  339. Do you want any meat today.Mrs. Bird?

  您今天要买点肉吗,伯德夫人?

  340. Yes, please.

  是的,我买一点。

  341. Do you want beef or lamb?

  您要牛肉还是要羔羊肉?

  342. Beef, please.

  请给我牛肉。

  343. This lamb's very good.

  这羔羊肉很好。

  344. I like lamb,

  我喜欢羔羊肉,

  345. but my husband doesn't.

  可我丈夫不喜欢。

  346. What about some steak?

  来点牛排吗?

  347. This is a nice piece.

  这块很好。

  348. Give me that piece, please.

  就请给我那块吧。

  349. And a pound of mince, too.

  再来一磅绞肉。

  350. Do you want a chicken,Mrs. Bird?

  您要买只鸡吗,

  351. They 're very nice.

  这些鸡很好。

  352. No, thank you.

  不要了,谢谢。

  353. My husband likes steak,

  我丈夫喜欢牛排,

  354. but he doesn't like chicken.

  但他不喜欢鸡。

  355. To tell you the truth,Mrs. Bird,

  说老实话,

  356. I don't like chicken either!

  我也不喜欢鸡。

  $课文50 He likes……他喜欢……

  But he doesn't like……但是他不喜欢……

  $课文51 A pleasant climate宜人的气候

  Does it ever snow in Greece?

  希腊下过雪吗?

  357. Where do you come from?

  你是哪国人?

  358. I come from Greece.

  我是希腊人。

  359. What's the climate like in your country?

  你们的国家的气候是怎么样?

  360. It's very pleasant.

  气候非常宜人。

  361. What's the weather like in spring?

  春季的天气怎么样?

  362. It's often windy in March.

  3月里常常刮风。

  363. It's always warm in April and May,

  4月和5月的天气总暖洋洋的,

  364. but it rains sometimes.

  但有时下雨。

  365. What's it like in summer?

  夏季的天气如何呢?

  366. It's always hot in June, July and August.

  6月、7月和8月的天气总是炎热的

  367. The sun shines every day.

  每天都出太阳。

  368. Is it cold or warm in autumn?

  秋季的天气是冷还是暖呢?

  369. It's always warm in September and October.

  9月和10月总是很暖和,

  370. It's often cold in November and it rains sometimes.

  11月常常就冷了,而且有时下雨。

  371. Is it very cold in winter?

  冬季的天气很冷吗?

  372. It's often cold in December, January and February.

  12月、1月和2月常常很冷,

  373. It snows sometimes.

  有时还下雪。

  $课文52 What nationality are they?他们是哪国人?

  Where do they come from?他们来自哪个国家?

  $课文53 An interesting climate有趣的气候

  What is the favourite subject of conversation in England?

  在英国最受欢迎的话题是什么?

  374. Where do you come from?

  你是哪国人?

  375. I come from England.

  我是英国人。

  376. What's the climate like in your country?

  你们国家的气候怎么样?

  377. It's mild,

  气候温和,

  378. but it's not always pleasant.

  但也不总是宜人的。

  379. The weather's often cold in North

  北部的天气常常寒冷,

  380. and windy in the East.

  东部则常常利风。

  381. It's often wet in the West and sometimes warm in the south.

  西部常下雨,南部有时则很暖和。

  382. Which seasons do you like best?

  你最喜欢哪些季节?

  383. I like spring and summer.

  我最喜欢春季和夏季。

  384. The days are long and the nights are short.

  因为此时白天长而夜晚短,

  The sun rises early and sets late

  太阳升起早而落得晚

  385. I don't like autumn and winter.

  我不喜欢秋季和冬季。

  386. The days are short and the nights are long.

  因为此时白天短而夜晚长,

  387. The sun rises late and sets early.

  太阳升得迟而落得早。

  388. Our climate is not very good,

  虽然我们国家的气候并不很好,

  389. but it's certainly interesting.

  但又确实很有意思。

  390. It's our favourite subject of conversation.

  天气是我们最喜欢谈论的话题。

  $课文54 What nationality are they?他们是哪国人?

  Where do they come from?他来自哪个国家?

  $课文55 The sawyer family索耶一家人

  When do the children do their homework?

  孩子们什么时候做功课?

  391. The Sawyer live at 87 King Street.

  索耶一家住在国王街87号。

  392. In the morning, Mr. Sawyer goes to work and the children go to school.

  早上,索耶先生去上班,孩子们去上学。

  Their father takes them to school every day.

  父亲每天送孩子们去上学。

  393. Mrs. Sawyer stays at home every day.

  索耶夫人每天呆在家里。

  394. She does the housework.

  她料理家务。

  395. She always eats her lunch at noon.

  她总是在正午吃午饭。

  396. In the afternoon, she usually sees her friends.

  下午,她总是会见她的朋友。

  397. They often drink tea together.

  她们经常在一起喝茶。

  398. In the evening, the children come home from school.

  傍晚,孩子们放学回家。

  399. They arrive home early.

  他们到家很早。

  400. Mr. Sawyer comes home from work.

  索耶先生下班回家。

  401. He arrives home late.

  他到家很晚。

  402. At night, the children always do their homework.

  晚上,孩子们总是做作业,

  403. Then they go to bed.

  然后去睡觉。

  404. Mr. Sawyer usually reads his newspaper,

  索耶先生总是读报纸,

  405. but sometimes he and his wife watch television.

  但有时和他的妻子一起看电视。

  $课文56 What do they usually do?他们通常做什么?

  $课文57 An unusual day不平常的一天

  What is Mr.Sawyer doing tonight?

  索耶先生今晚在做什么?

  406. It is eight o'clock.

  现在是8点钟。

  407. The children go to school by car every day,

  孩子们每天都乘小汽车去上学,

  408. but today, they are going to school on foot.

  而今天,他们正步行上学。

  409. It is ten o'clock. Mrs. Sawyer usually stays at home in the morning,

  现在是10点钟。上午,索耶夫人通常是呆在家里的,

  410. but this morning, she is going to the shops.

  但今天上午,她正去商店买东西。

  411. It is four o'clock.

  现在是4点钟,

  412. In the afternoon, Mrs. Sawyer usually drinks tea in the living room.

  下午,索耶夫人通常是在客厅里喝茶,

  413. But this afternoon, she is drinking tea in the garden.

  但今天下午,她正在花园里喝茶。

  414. It is six o'clock.

  现在是6点钟。

  415. In the evening, the children usually do their homework,

  晚上,孩子们通常是做作业,

  416. but this evening, they are not doing their homework.

  而今天晚上,他们没做企业。

  417. At the moment, they are playing in the garden.

  此刻,他们正在花园里玩。

  418. It is nine o'clock.

  现在是9点钟。

  419. Mr. Sawyer usually reads his newspaper at night.

  索耶先生通常是在晚上看报,

  420. But he's not reading his newspaper tonight.

  但今天晚上他没看报。

  421. At the moment, he's reading an interesting book.

  此刻,他正在看一本有趣的书。

  $课文58 What's the time?几点钟?

  $课文59 Is that all?就这些吗?

  Does the lady buy any chalk?这位女士有没有买粉笔?

  422. I want some envelopes,please.

  请给我拿几个信封。

  423. Do you want the large size or the small size?

  您要大号的还是小号的?

  424. The large size, please.

  请拿大号的。

  425. Do you have any writing paper?

  您有信纸吗?

  426. Yes, we do.

  有。

  427. I don't have any small pads.

  我没有小本的信纸,

  428. I only have large ones.

  只有大本的。

  429. Do you want a pad?

  您要一本吗?

  430. Yes, please.

  好,请拿一本。

  431. And I want some glue.

  我还要些胶水。

  432. A bottle of glue.

  一瓶胶水。

  433. And I want a large box of chalk, too.

  我还要一大盒粉笔。

  434. I only have small boxes.

  我只有小盒的。

  435. Do you want one?

  您要一盒吗?

  436. No, thank you.

  不了,谢谢。

  437. Is that all?

  就要这些吗?

  438. That's all, thank you.

  就这些,谢谢。

  439. What else do you want?

  您还要什么吗?

  440. I want my change.

  我要找的零钱。

  $课文60 What's the time几点钟?

  新概念英语第一册文章3

  $课文61 A bad cold重感冒

  What is good news for Jimmy?

  吉米有什么好消息?

  441. Where's Jimmy?

  吉米在哪儿?

  442. He's in bed.

  他躺在床上。

  443. What's the matter with him?

  他怎么啦?

  444. He feels ill.

  他觉得不舒服。

  445. He looks ill.

  他看上去是病了。

  446. We must call the doctor.

  我们得去请医生。

  447. Yes, we must.

  是的,一定得请。

  448. Can you remember the doctor's telephone number?

  你还得医生的电话号码吗?

  449. Yes.It's 09754.

  记得。是09754。

  450. Open your mouth, Jimmy.

  把嘴张开,吉米。

  451. Show me your tongue.

  让我们看看你的舌头。

  452. Say, "Ah'.

  说“啊--”

  453. What's the matter with him, doctor?

  他得了什么病,医生?

  454. He has a bad cold,Mr. Williams,

  他得了重感冒,威廉斯先生,

  455. so he must stay in bed for a week.

  因此他必须卧床一周。

  456. That's good new for Jimmy.

  对吉米来说,这可是个好消息。

  457. Good news?Why?

  好消息?为什么?

  458. Because he doesn't like school!

  因为他不喜欢上学。

  $课文62 What's the matter with them?他们怎么啦?

  What must they do?他们该怎么办?

  $课文63 Thank you,doctor.谢谢你,医生

  Who else is in bed today?why?

  还有谁今天也卧床休息?为什么?

  459. How's Jimmy today?

  吉米今天怎么样了?

  460. Better. Thank you,Doctor.

  他好些了。谢谢您,医生。

  461. Can I see him please,Mrs. Williams?

  我可以看看他吗,威廉斯夫人?

  462. Certainly, doctor.

  当然可以,医生。

  463. Come upstairs.

  上楼吧。

  464. You look very well,Jimmy.

  你看上去很好,吉米。

  465. You are better now,

  你现在好些了,

  466. but you mustn't get up yet.

  但你还不应该起床。

  467. You must stay in bed for another two days.

  你必须再卧床两天。

  468. The boy mustn't go to school yet,Mr. Williams.

  这孩子还不能去上学,威廉斯夫人,

  469. And he mustn't eat rich food.

  而且不能吃油腻的食物。

  470. Does he have a temperature, doctor?

  他还发烧吗,医生?

  471. No, he doesn't.

  不,他不发烧了。

  472. Must he stay in bed?

  他还必须卧床吗?

  473. Yes.He must remain in bed for another two days.

  是的,他还必须卧床两天。

  474. He can get up for about two hours each day,

  他每天可以起来两个小时,

  475. but you must keep the room warm.

  但您必须保持房间温暖。

  476. Where's Mr. Williams this evening?

  威廉斯先生今晚去哪儿了?

  477. He's in bed, doctor.

  他在床上呢,医生。

  478. Can you see him please?

  您能看看他吗?

  479. He has a bad cold, too!

  他也得了重感冒!

  $课文64 Don't……!不要……!

  You mustn't……!你不应该……!

  $课文65 Not a baby不是小孩子

  Does Jill take the key to the front door?

  吉尔有没有拿到大门的钥匙。

  480. What are you going to do this evening. Jill?

  今晚你打算干什么,吉尔?

  481. I'm going to meet some friends. Dad.

  我打算去看几个朋友,爸爸。

  482. You mustn't come home late.

  你不准回家太晚,

  483. You must be home at half past ten.

  你必须在10点半到家。

  484. I can't get home so early, Dad!

  这么早我到不了家,爸爸!

  485. Can I have the key to the front door please?

  我能带上前门的钥匙吗?

  486. No, you can't.

  不行, 你不能带。

  487. Jill's eighteen years old, Tom.

  吉尔都18岁了,汤姆。

  488. She's not a baby.

  她不是小孩子了。

  489. Give her the key.

  把钥匙给她吧。

  490. She always comes home early.

  她总早早回家的。

  491. Oh, all right!

  那么,好吧!

  492. Here you are.

  拿去。

  493. But you mustn't come home after a quarter past eleven.

  但你不能超过11点1刻回家。

  494. Do you hear?

  听见了吗?

  495. Yes. Dad.

  听见了,爸爸。

  496. Thanks, Mum.

  谢谢,妈妈。

  497. That's all right.Goodbye.

  不用谢。再见。

  498. Enjoy yourself!

  好好玩吧!

  499. We always enjoy ourselves, Mum.

  我们总是玩得很开心的,妈妈。

  500. Bye-bye.

  再见。

  $课文66 What's the time?几点钟?

  $课文67 The weekend周末

  What are the Johnsons going to do at the weekend?

  约翰逊夫妇周末准备做什么?

  501. Hello.Were you at the butcher's?

  您好。刚才您在肉店里吗?

  502. Yes. I was.

  是的,我在肉店里。

  503. Were you at the butcher's, too?

  您也在肉店里吗?

  504. No, I wasn't.

  不, 我不是。

  505. I was at the greengrocer's.

  我在蔬菜水果店里。

  506. How's Jimmy today? He's very well, thank you.

  吉米今天怎么样?他很好,谢谢您。

  507. Was he absent from school last week?

  上星期他没上学吧?

  508. Yes, he was.

  是的,他没上学。

  509. He was absent on Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday and Tuesday.

  他星期一、星期二、星期三和星期四没去上学。

  510. How are you all keeping?

  你们身体都好吗?

  511. Very well, thank you.

  很好,谢谢您。

  512. We're going to spend three days in the country.

  我们打算到乡下去三天,

  513. We're going to stay at my mother's for the weekend.

  在我母亲家度周末。

  514. Friday, Saturday and Sunday in the country!

  星期五、星期六和星期日在乡下过!

  515. Aren't you lucky!

  你们真幸运啊!

  $课文68 What's the time?几点钟?

  $课文69 The car race汽车比赛

  Which car was the winner in 1995?

  哪辆车在1995年的比赛中获胜?

  516. There is a car race near our town every year.

  在我们镇子附近每年都有一场汽车比赛。

  517. In 1995, there was a very big race.

  1995年举行了一次盛大的比赛。

  518. There were hundreds of people there.

  许许多多人都去了赛场。

  519. My wife and I were at the race.

  我和我的妻子也去了。

  520. Our friends Julie and Jack were there, too.

  我们的朋友朱莉和杰克也去了。

  521. You can see us in the crowd.

  你可以在人群中看到我们。

  522. We are standing on the left.

  我们站在左面。

  523. There were twenty cars in the race.

  参加比赛的有20辆汽车。

  524. There were English cars, French cares, German cars. Italian cars. American cars and Japanese cars.

  有英国、法国、德国、意大利和日本的汽车。

  525. It was an exciting finish.

  比赛的结尾是激动人心的。

  526. The winner was Billy Stewart.

  获胜者是比利.斯图尔特。

  527. He was in car number fifteen.

  他在第15号车里,

  528. Five other cars were just behind him.

  其他5辆汽车跟在他后面。

  529. On the way home, my wife said to me,

  回家的路上,妻子对我说:

  530. 'Don't drive so quickly! You're not Billy Stewart!'

  “别开得这样快!你可不是比利.斯图尔特!”

  $课文70 When were they there?他们是什么时候在那里的?

  $课文71 He's awful!他讨厌透了!

  How did pauline answer the telephone at nine o'clock?

  波琳在9点接电话时是如何说的?

  531. What's Ron Marston like,Pauline?

  波淋,朗.马顿是怎样一个人?

  532. He's awful!

  他讨厌透了!

  533. He telephoned me four times Yesterday,

  他昨天给我打了4次电话

  534. and three times the day before yesterday.

  前天打了3次。

  535. He telephoned the office yesterday morning and yesterday afternoon.

  他昨天上午和下午把电话打到了我的办公室,

  536. My boss answered the telephone.

  是我的老板接的。

  537. What did your boss say to him?

  你老板是怎么对他说的?

  538. He said, "Pauline is typing letters.She can't speak to you now!"

  他说:“波淋正在打信,她现在不能同你讲话!”

  539. Then I arrived home at six o'clock yesterday evening.

  后来,我昨晚6点钟回到家里。

  540. He telephoned again.

  他又打来电话,

  541. But I didn't answer the phone!

  但我没接。

  542. Did he telephone again last night?

  他昨夜里又打电话了吗?

  543. Yes, he did.

  是的,打了。

  544. He telephoned at nine o'clock.

  他在9点钟又打电话。

  545. What did you say to him?

  你对他怎么说的?

  546. I said, 'This is Pauline's mother.

  我说:“我是波淋的母亲。

  547. Please don't telephone my daughter again!

  '请不要再给我女儿打电话了!”

  548. Did he telephone again?

  他又打了没有?

  549. No, he didn't!

  没有!

  $课文72 When did you……?你什么时候……?

  $课文73 The way to King Street 到国王街的走法

  Why did the man need a phrasebook?

  为什么这位男士需要一本常用语手册?

  550. Last week Mrs. Mills went to London.

  上星期米尔斯夫人去了伦敦。

  551. She does not know London very well, and she lost her way.

  她对伦敦不很熟悉,因此迷了路。

  552. Suddenly, she saw a man near a bus stop.

  突然,她在公共汽车站附近看到一个男人。“

  553. 'I can ask him the way.' she said to herself.

  我可以向他问路,”她想。

  554. 'Excuse me,' she said. 'Can you tell me the way to King Street, please?'

  “对不起,您能告诉我到国王街怎么走吗?”她说。

  555. The man smiled pleasantly.

  这人友好地笑了笑。

  556. He did not understand English!

  他不懂英语!

  557. He spoke German.

  他讲德语。

  558. He was a tourist.

  他是个旅游者。

  559. Then he put his hand into his pocket,

  然后他把手伸进了衣袋,

  560. and took out a phrasebook.

  掏出了一本常用语手册。

  561. He opened the book and found a phrase.

  他翻开书找到了一条短语。

  562. He read the phrase slowly.

  他缓慢地读着短语。

  563. 'I am sorry,' he said. 'I do not speak English.'

  ”很抱歉,“他说,”我不会讲英语。”

  $课文74 What did they do?他们干了什么?

  $课文75 Uncomfortable shoes不舒适的鞋子

  What's wrong with the fashionable shoes?

  时髦的鞋子有什么问题吗?

  564. Do you have any shoes like these?

  像这样的鞋子你们有吗?

  565. What size?

  什么尺码的?

  566. Size five.

  5号的。

  567. what colour?

  什么颜色?

  568. Black.

  黑的

  569. I'm sorry.

  对不起,

  570. We don't have any.

  我们没有。

  571. But my sister bought this pair last month.

  但是,我姐姐上个月买到了这样的一双。

  572. Did she buy them here?

  她是在这儿买的吗?

  573. No, she bought them in the U.S.

  不。她是在美国买的。

  574. We had some shoes like those a month ago,

  一个月前我们有这要的鞋。

  575. but we don't have any now.

  但是现在没有了。

  576. Can you get a pair for me, please?

  您能为我找一双吗?

  577. I'm afraid that I can't.

  恐怕不行。

  578. They were in fashion last year and the year before last.

  这鞋在去年和前年时兴,

  579. But they're not in fashion this year.

  而今年已不流行了。

  580. These shoes are in fashion now.

  现在流行的是这种鞋子。

  581. They look very uncomfortable.

  这种鞋子看上去很不舒适。

  582. They are very uncomfortable.

  的确很不舒适。

  583. But women always wear uncomfortable shoes!

  可是女人们总是穿不舒适的鞋子!

  $课文76 When did you……?你什么时候……?

  $课文77 Terrible toothache.要命的牙痛

  What time of day is it.do you think?How do you know?

  你认为现在是几点钟?你怎么知道的?

  584. Good morning. Mr. Croft.

  早上好,克罗夫特先生。

  585. Good morning, nurse.

  早上好,护士。

  586. I want to see the dentist,please.

  我想见牙科医生。

  587. Do you have an appointment?

  您约好了吗?

  588. No, I don't.

  没有。

  589. Is it urgent?

  急吗?

  590. Yes, it is.

  是的,

  591. It's very urgent.

  很急。

  592. I feel awful.

  我难受极了,

  593. I have a terrible toothache.

  牙痛得要命。

  594. Can you come at 10 a.m.on Monday, April 24th?

  您在4月24日星期一上午10点钟来行吗?

  595. I must see the dentist now,nurse.

  我必须现在就见牙科医生,护士。

  596. The dentist is very busy at the moment.

  牙科医生这会儿很忙。

  597. Can you come at 2 p.m.?

  您下午两点钟来行吗?

  598. That's very late.

  那就太晚了。

  599. Can the dentist see me now?

  牙科医生现在就不能给我看一下吗?

  600. I'm afraid that he can't,Mr. Croft.

  恐怕不能,克罗夫特先生。

  601. Can't you wait till this afternoon?

  您就不能等到今天下午吗?

  602. I can wait, but my toothache can't!

  我倒是可以等。可是我的牙痛等不了啊!

  $课文78 When did you……?你什么时候……?

  $课文79 Carol's shopping list卡罗尔的购物单

  What is Carol not going to buy?

  卡罗尔不准备买什么?

  603. What are you doing, Carol?

  卡罗尔,你在干什么?

  604. I'm making a shopping list, Tom.

  我在写购物单,汤姆。

  605. What do we need?

  我们都需要什么?

  606. We need a lot of things this week.

  这星期我们需要很多东西。

  607. I must go to the grocer's.

  我得去一下食品店。

  608. We haven't got much tea or coffee,

  我们的茶叶和咖啡不多了,

  609. and we haven't got any sugar or jam.

  糖和果酱也没有了。

  610. What about vegetables?

  蔬菜呢?

  611. I must go to the greengrocer's.

  我还得到蔬菜水果店去一下。

  612. We haven't got many tomatoes,

  我们番茄不多了,

  613. but we've got a lot of potatoes.

  但土豆还有不少。

  614. I must go to the butcher's, too.

  我还要到肉店去一下。

  615. We need some meat.

  我们需要些肉。

  616. We haven't got any meat at all.

  我们一点肉也没有了。

  617. Have we got any beer and wine?

  我们还有啤酒和葡萄酒吗?

  618. And I'm not going to get any!

  没有了。不过,我不打算去买!

  619. I hope that you've got some money.

  我希望你还有钱。

  620. I haven't got much.

  我的钱不多了。

  621. Well, I haven't got much either!

  唉,我也不多了。

本文已影响
网友评论

Copyright © 2006 - 2016 XUEXILA.COM All Rights Reserved

学习啦 版权所有