学习啦【英语文摘】 韦彦时间：2016-08-27 15:48:45我要投稿
$课文35 Our village我们的村庄
Are the children coming out of the park or going into it?
225. This is a photograph of our village.
226. Our village is in a valley.
227. It is between two hills.
228. The village is on a river.
229. Here is another photograph of the village.
230. My wife and I are walking along the banks of the river.
231. We are on the left.
232. There is a boy in the water.
233. He is swimming across the river.
234. Here is another photograph.
235. This is the school building.
236. It is beside a park.
237. The park is on the right.
238. Some children are coming out of the building.
239. Some of them are going to the park.
$课文37 Making a bookcase做书架
What is Susan's favourite colour?
240. You're working hard, George.
241. What are you doing?
242. I'm making a bookcase.
243. Give me that hammer please, Dan.
244. Which hammer?
245. This one?
246. No, not that one.
247. The big one.
248. Here you are.
249. Thanks, Dan.
250. What are you going to do now,George?
251. I'm going to paint it.
252. What colour are you going to paint it?
253. I'm going to paint it pink.
255. This bookcase isn't for me.
256. It's for my daughter, Susan.
257. Pink's her favourite colour.
$课文38 What are you going to do ?
What are you doing now?你现在正在做什么?
$课文39 Don't drop it!别摔了!
Where does Sam put the Vase in the end?
258. What are you going to do with that vase, Penny?
259. I'm going to put it on this table, Sam.
260. Don't do that.
261. Give it to me.
262. What are you going to do with it?
263. I'm going to put it here,
264. in front of the window.
265. Be careful!
266. Don't drop it!
267. Don't put there, Sam.
268. Put it here,
269. on this shelf.
270. There we are!
271. It's a lovely vase.
272. Those flowers are lovely, too.
$课文40 What are you going to do ?
I'm going to ……我准备……
$课文41 Penny's bag彭妮的提包
Who is the tin of tobacco for?
273. Is that bag heavy, Penny?
274. Not very.
276. Put it on this chair.
277. What's in it?
278. A piece of cheese.
279. A loaf of bread.
280. A bar of soap.
281. A bar of Chocolate.
282. A bottle of milk.
283. A pound of sugar.
284. Half a pound of coffee.
285. A quarter of pound of tea.
286. And a tin of tobacco.
287. Is that tin of tobacco for me?
288. Well, it's certainly not for me!
$课文42 Is there a ……in/on that……?
Is there any ……in / On that……?
$课文43 Hurry up!快点!
How do you know Sam doesn't make the tea very often?
289. Can you make the tea, Sam?
290. Yes, of course I can, Penny.
291. Is there any water in this kettle?
292. Yes, there is.
293. Where's the tea?
294. It's over there,behind the teapot.
295. Can you see it?
296. I can see the teapot,
297. but I can't see the tea.
298. There it is!
299. It's in front of your!
300. Ah yes, I can see it now.
301. Where are the cups?
302. There are some in the cupboard.
303. Can you find them?
304. Yes. Here they are.
305. Hurry up, Sam!
306. The kettle's boiling!
$课文44 Are there any……?有……吗?
Is there any……?有……吗?
$课文45 The boss's letter.老板的信
Why can't pamela type the letter?
307. Can you come here a minute please, Bob?
308. Yes, sir?
309. Where's Pamela?
310. She's next door.
311. She's in her office, sir.
312. Can she type this letter for me?
313. Ask her please.
314. Yes, sir.
315. Can you type this letter for the boss please, Pamela?
316. Yes, of course I can.
317. Here you are.
318. Thank you, Bob.
321. What's the matter.
322. I can't type this letter.
323. I can't read it!
324. The boss's handwriting is terrible!
$课文46 Can you ……?你能……吗?
$课文47 A cup of coffee一杯咖啡
How does Ann like her coffee?
325. Do you like coffee, Ann?
326. Yes, I do.
327. Do you want a cup?
328. Yes, please, Christine.
329. Do you want any sugar?
330. Yes, please.
331. Do you want any milk?
332. No, thank you.
333. I don't like milk in my coffee.
334. I like black coffee.
335. Do you like biscuits?
336. Yes. I do.
337. Do you want one?
338. Yes, please.
$课文48 Do you like……你喜欢……吗?
Do you want……?你想要……吗?
$课文49 At the butcher's在肉店
What does Mr.Bird like?
339. Do you want any meat today.Mrs. Bird?
340. Yes, please.
341. Do you want beef or lamb?
342. Beef, please.
343. This lamb's very good.
344. I like lamb,
345. but my husband doesn't.
346. What about some steak?
347. This is a nice piece.
348. Give me that piece, please.
349. And a pound of mince, too.
350. Do you want a chicken,Mrs. Bird?
351. They 're very nice.
352. No, thank you.
353. My husband likes steak,
354. but he doesn't like chicken.
355. To tell you the truth,Mrs. Bird,
356. I don't like chicken either!
$课文50 He likes……他喜欢……
But he doesn't like……但是他不喜欢……
$课文51 A pleasant climate宜人的气候
Does it ever snow in Greece?
357. Where do you come from?
358. I come from Greece.
359. What's the climate like in your country?
360. It's very pleasant.
361. What's the weather like in spring?
362. It's often windy in March.
363. It's always warm in April and May,
364. but it rains sometimes.
365. What's it like in summer?
366. It's always hot in June, July and August.
367. The sun shines every day.
368. Is it cold or warm in autumn?
369. It's always warm in September and October.
370. It's often cold in November and it rains sometimes.
371. Is it very cold in winter?
372. It's often cold in December, January and February.
373. It snows sometimes.
$课文52 What nationality are they?他们是哪国人?
Where do they come from?他们来自哪个国家?
$课文53 An interesting climate有趣的气候
What is the favourite subject of conversation in England?
374. Where do you come from?
375. I come from England.
376. What's the climate like in your country?
377. It's mild,
378. but it's not always pleasant.
379. The weather's often cold in North
380. and windy in the East.
381. It's often wet in the West and sometimes warm in the south.
382. Which seasons do you like best?
383. I like spring and summer.
384. The days are long and the nights are short.
The sun rises early and sets late
385. I don't like autumn and winter.
386. The days are short and the nights are long.
387. The sun rises late and sets early.
388. Our climate is not very good,
389. but it's certainly interesting.
390. It's our favourite subject of conversation.
$课文54 What nationality are they?他们是哪国人?
Where do they come from?他来自哪个国家?
$课文55 The sawyer family索耶一家人
When do the children do their homework?
391. The Sawyer live at 87 King Street.
392. In the morning, Mr. Sawyer goes to work and the children go to school.
Their father takes them to school every day.
393. Mrs. Sawyer stays at home every day.
394. She does the housework.
395. She always eats her lunch at noon.
396. In the afternoon, she usually sees her friends.
397. They often drink tea together.
398. In the evening, the children come home from school.
399. They arrive home early.
400. Mr. Sawyer comes home from work.
401. He arrives home late.
402. At night, the children always do their homework.
403. Then they go to bed.
404. Mr. Sawyer usually reads his newspaper,
405. but sometimes he and his wife watch television.
$课文56 What do they usually do?他们通常做什么?
$课文57 An unusual day不平常的一天
What is Mr.Sawyer doing tonight?
406. It is eight o'clock.
407. The children go to school by car every day,
408. but today, they are going to school on foot.
409. It is ten o'clock. Mrs. Sawyer usually stays at home in the morning,
410. but this morning, she is going to the shops.
411. It is four o'clock.
412. In the afternoon, Mrs. Sawyer usually drinks tea in the living room.
413. But this afternoon, she is drinking tea in the garden.
414. It is six o'clock.
415. In the evening, the children usually do their homework,
416. but this evening, they are not doing their homework.
417. At the moment, they are playing in the garden.
418. It is nine o'clock.
419. Mr. Sawyer usually reads his newspaper at night.
420. But he's not reading his newspaper tonight.
421. At the moment, he's reading an interesting book.
$课文58 What's the time?几点钟?
$课文59 Is that all?就这些吗?
Does the lady buy any chalk?这位女士有没有买粉笔?
422. I want some envelopes,please.
423. Do you want the large size or the small size?
424. The large size, please.
425. Do you have any writing paper?
426. Yes, we do.
427. I don't have any small pads.
428. I only have large ones.
429. Do you want a pad?
430. Yes, please.
431. And I want some glue.
432. A bottle of glue.
433. And I want a large box of chalk, too.
434. I only have small boxes.
435. Do you want one?
436. No, thank you.
437. Is that all?
438. That's all, thank you.
439. What else do you want?
440. I want my change.
$课文60 What's the time几点钟?
$课文61 A bad cold重感冒
What is good news for Jimmy?
441. Where's Jimmy?
442. He's in bed.
443. What's the matter with him?
444. He feels ill.
445. He looks ill.
446. We must call the doctor.
447. Yes, we must.
448. Can you remember the doctor's telephone number?
449. Yes.It's 09754.
450. Open your mouth, Jimmy.
451. Show me your tongue.
452. Say, "Ah'.
453. What's the matter with him, doctor?
454. He has a bad cold,Mr. Williams,
455. so he must stay in bed for a week.
456. That's good new for Jimmy.
457. Good news?Why?
458. Because he doesn't like school!
$课文62 What's the matter with them?他们怎么啦?
What must they do?他们该怎么办?
$课文63 Thank you,doctor.谢谢你，医生
Who else is in bed today?why?
459. How's Jimmy today?
460. Better. Thank you,Doctor.
461. Can I see him please,Mrs. Williams?
462. Certainly, doctor.
463. Come upstairs.
464. You look very well,Jimmy.
465. You are better now,
466. but you mustn't get up yet.
467. You must stay in bed for another two days.
468. The boy mustn't go to school yet,Mr. Williams.
469. And he mustn't eat rich food.
470. Does he have a temperature, doctor?
471. No, he doesn't.
472. Must he stay in bed?
473. Yes.He must remain in bed for another two days.
474. He can get up for about two hours each day,
475. but you must keep the room warm.
476. Where's Mr. Williams this evening?
477. He's in bed, doctor.
478. Can you see him please?
479. He has a bad cold, too!
$课文65 Not a baby不是小孩子
Does Jill take the key to the front door?
480. What are you going to do this evening. Jill?
481. I'm going to meet some friends. Dad.
482. You mustn't come home late.
483. You must be home at half past ten.
484. I can't get home so early, Dad!
485. Can I have the key to the front door please?
486. No, you can't.
487. Jill's eighteen years old, Tom.
488. She's not a baby.
489. Give her the key.
490. She always comes home early.
491. Oh, all right!
492. Here you are.
493. But you mustn't come home after a quarter past eleven.
494. Do you hear?
495. Yes. Dad.
496. Thanks, Mum.
497. That's all right.Goodbye.
498. Enjoy yourself!
499. We always enjoy ourselves, Mum.
$课文66 What's the time?几点钟?
$课文67 The weekend周末
What are the Johnsons going to do at the weekend?
501. Hello.Were you at the butcher's?
502. Yes. I was.
503. Were you at the butcher's, too?
504. No, I wasn't.
505. I was at the greengrocer's.
506. How's Jimmy today? He's very well, thank you.
507. Was he absent from school last week?
508. Yes, he was.
509. He was absent on Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday and Tuesday.
510. How are you all keeping?
511. Very well, thank you.
512. We're going to spend three days in the country.
513. We're going to stay at my mother's for the weekend.
514. Friday, Saturday and Sunday in the country!
515. Aren't you lucky!
$课文68 What's the time?几点钟?
$课文69 The car race汽车比赛
Which car was the winner in 1995?
516. There is a car race near our town every year.
517. In 1995, there was a very big race.
518. There were hundreds of people there.
519. My wife and I were at the race.
520. Our friends Julie and Jack were there, too.
521. You can see us in the crowd.
522. We are standing on the left.
523. There were twenty cars in the race.
524. There were English cars, French cares, German cars. Italian cars. American cars and Japanese cars.
525. It was an exciting finish.
526. The winner was Billy Stewart.
527. He was in car number fifteen.
528. Five other cars were just behind him.
529. On the way home, my wife said to me,
530. 'Don't drive so quickly! You're not Billy Stewart!'
$课文70 When were they there?他们是什么时候在那里的?
$课文71 He's awful!他讨厌透了!
How did pauline answer the telephone at nine o'clock?
531. What's Ron Marston like,Pauline?
532. He's awful!
533. He telephoned me four times Yesterday,
534. and three times the day before yesterday.
535. He telephoned the office yesterday morning and yesterday afternoon.
536. My boss answered the telephone.
537. What did your boss say to him?
538. He said, "Pauline is typing letters.She can't speak to you now!"
539. Then I arrived home at six o'clock yesterday evening.
540. He telephoned again.
541. But I didn't answer the phone!
542. Did he telephone again last night?
543. Yes, he did.
544. He telephoned at nine o'clock.
545. What did you say to him?
546. I said, 'This is Pauline's mother.
547. Please don't telephone my daughter again!
548. Did he telephone again?
549. No, he didn't!
$课文72 When did you……?你什么时候……?
$课文73 The way to King Street 到国王街的走法
Why did the man need a phrasebook?
550. Last week Mrs. Mills went to London.
551. She does not know London very well, and she lost her way.
552. Suddenly, she saw a man near a bus stop.
553. 'I can ask him the way.' she said to herself.
554. 'Excuse me,' she said. 'Can you tell me the way to King Street, please?'
555. The man smiled pleasantly.
556. He did not understand English!
557. He spoke German.
558. He was a tourist.
559. Then he put his hand into his pocket,
560. and took out a phrasebook.
561. He opened the book and found a phrase.
562. He read the phrase slowly.
563. 'I am sorry,' he said. 'I do not speak English.'
$课文74 What did they do?他们干了什么?
$课文75 Uncomfortable shoes不舒适的鞋子
What's wrong with the fashionable shoes?
564. Do you have any shoes like these?
565. What size?
566. Size five.
567. what colour?
569. I'm sorry.
570. We don't have any.
571. But my sister bought this pair last month.
572. Did she buy them here?
573. No, she bought them in the U.S.
574. We had some shoes like those a month ago,
575. but we don't have any now.
576. Can you get a pair for me, please?
577. I'm afraid that I can't.
578. They were in fashion last year and the year before last.
579. But they're not in fashion this year.
580. These shoes are in fashion now.
581. They look very uncomfortable.
582. They are very uncomfortable.
583. But women always wear uncomfortable shoes!
$课文76 When did you……?你什么时候……?
$课文77 Terrible toothache.要命的牙痛
What time of day is it.do you think?How do you know?
584. Good morning. Mr. Croft.
585. Good morning, nurse.
586. I want to see the dentist,please.
587. Do you have an appointment?
588. No, I don't.
589. Is it urgent?
590. Yes, it is.
591. It's very urgent.
592. I feel awful.
593. I have a terrible toothache.
594. Can you come at 10 a.m.on Monday, April 24th?
595. I must see the dentist now,nurse.
596. The dentist is very busy at the moment.
597. Can you come at 2 p.m.?
598. That's very late.
599. Can the dentist see me now?
600. I'm afraid that he can't,Mr. Croft.
601. Can't you wait till this afternoon?
602. I can wait, but my toothache can't!
$课文78 When did you……?你什么时候……?
$课文79 Carol's shopping list卡罗尔的购物单
What is Carol not going to buy?
603. What are you doing, Carol?
604. I'm making a shopping list, Tom.
605. What do we need?
606. We need a lot of things this week.
607. I must go to the grocer's.
608. We haven't got much tea or coffee,
609. and we haven't got any sugar or jam.
610. What about vegetables?
611. I must go to the greengrocer's.
612. We haven't got many tomatoes,
613. but we've got a lot of potatoes.
614. I must go to the butcher's, too.
615. We need some meat.
616. We haven't got any meat at all.
617. Have we got any beer and wine?
618. And I'm not going to get any!
619. I hope that you've got some money.
620. I haven't got much.
621. Well, I haven't got much either!